New menu

Discus and support New menu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way to go back to the old my games and apps dashboard? bf440151-58e1-4a7d-b369-c54f4e381b46 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dziesiatke, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:33 PM.

1. Dziesiatke
    Dziesiatke Guest

New menu

Is there any way to go back to the old my games and apps dashboard?

:)

2. StuartATrueRed Win User

New menu

No, once you have updated the console to the new firmware, there is no way to go back.
  3. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

New menu. Haven't seen the new new menu.
  4. RippenHarra Win User

I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Yep,new menu here as well.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

New menu? Or new new new menu? You guys are on the next preview? I actually really like it and have suggested yes for almost everything on the survey.
Thema:

New menu

1. New menu - Similar Threads - menu

2. i cannot preorder fifa23 with 10%discount from fifa22 menu , error f22b008.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot preorder fifa23 with 10%discount from fifa22 menu , error f22b008.: i cannot preorder fifa23 with 10%discount from fifa22 menu , error f22b008. anyone know how to fix it? i can choose between ultimate and standard when i press the right thumbstick but it will give...
  3. Xbox Controller Menu and Views buttons not working in Remote play/Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller Menu and Views buttons not working in Remote play/Cloud Gaming: I have a standard Xbox game controller from the Xbox one X. Everything works fine with the controller on console, but when I go play Cloud Gaming games ir any other games with the controller...
  4. Cloud gaming ARK Survival not working. expand menu not appearing. Any alternative way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud gaming ARK Survival not working. expand menu not appearing. Any alternative way to...: When I try to cloud game ARK it gives me no options and appears blank when I expand the options on the Xbox app. Every other game expands perfectly fine. This has been happening for the past week...
  5. Sound doesn't work in Menu, apps (except games) on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound doesn't work in Menu, apps (except games) on Xbox One: I have trouble with sound on my Xbox one x. It works only in games. In menu or apps like Spotify, it doesn't work. But Spotify works in background while I'm playing. If I turn the game off, sound...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 crashing after pressing start in the start menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing after pressing start in the start menu: Hi, I recently stumbled upon a big problem that causes me to not play FH5 anymore. 3 days ago I was playing FH5 and I closed the game. When I wanted to get back on the game, it suddenly crashed on...
  7. Why does Skyrim on Xbox still freeze every second on the menu, It’s been doing this for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Skyrim on Xbox still freeze every second on the menu, It’s been doing this for...: So Skyrim has been having this issue for a while and it’s still not fixed, I went to bethesda support multiple times and they have not helped at all. I was wondering if there’s another way to fix...
  8. Why can't I find the menu for MW on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the menu for MW on warzone?: [img] It will not show it nor can I access it. I was recently gifted it. 6e72358d-b3cd-4bfe-b61a-6e4810edafc1
  9. No menu or chat audio. Game audio is there.

in XboX Insiders
    No menu or chat audio. Game audio is there.: No menu audio or chat audio Ive been having this new issues recently where when I start up there's no menu sounds (the whooshing or clicking sounds the menus make when you navigating around)....
  10. Xbox exiting games to home menu super occasionally.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox exiting games to home menu super occasionally.: Hi guys I have had my series x for about 8 months now. At first, it was all good but after a few months of playing games like gears 5 it would crash my Xbox and totally shut it down. I sent it in...