New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?)

Discus and support New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, For security reasons, I created this new account. I would like to use it as my main Microsoft account but there are some issues i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loïc Meynard, May 2, 2019.

1. New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?)

Hello,

For security reasons, I created this new account.

I would like to use it as my main Microsoft account but there are some issues i need to deal with.

Is it possible to transfer my parameters and all my belongings from my previous account to my new one ?

For example my purchases from Xbox store and my saves ? (my skype contact-list ?)

Thank you,

Meynard Loïc

Bonjour,

Pour des raisons de sécurités, j'ai créé ce nouveau compte,

J'aimerai l'utiliser comme compte principal mais pour cela je me heurte a quelques difficultées :

Est-il possible de transférer les paramètres / achats de mon ancien compte vers le nouveau ?

Par exemple, mes achats de jeux Xbox one et mes sauvegardes ? (Mes contacts skype ?)

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse,

Cordialement,

Meynard Loïc

:)

Loïc Meynard, May 2, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer any purchases, subscriptions, saves, achievements etc from one Microsoft Account account to another MS account.

The only thing you can do is to change the primary email address used to sign in to that account, but I'm not sure if that is something that solves the issue for you.
  3. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

LOG OFF XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 8. PLEASE HELP.

Hi I have been reading about this lately, and unfortunately you cannot do it that way, you can only transfer the account on the xbox, not the pc currently. If you haven't done anything on your new pc yet, I recommend formatting and starting the windows 8
    install again, and instead of creating a new Microsoft account, use your existing one to set up the pc with.

Although saying that there are a lot of people on the net complaining about this, so either my information is outdated and they already have a way, I would hope Microsoft are planning a way to do this.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Are Xbox Live Gold memberships fixed to email or gamertag?

Hello

When you change your Microsoft account, your Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Gold are automatically transferred to the new Microsoft account.
  5. FantasticBaber Win User

Switching Windows Live ID?

Are you sure everything will transfer? It says: "When you change to a new Microsoft account, the current funds in your original Microsoft account do not transfer to your new Microsoft account.". Is this referring to Microsoft Points or something else?
  6. Jonathan Schladetzky Win User

Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

Sadly I wish I could simply just change the email however I can't because my mom is still using and needed her Microsoft account and email. And I do not wish to transfer the data form the Xbox live profile to new profile I wish to transfer the actual Xbox
    Live profile to a new Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?) - Similar Threads - Microsoft account transfers

2. Transfer Xbox account data to different Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox account data to different Microsoft account.: When I first got an Xbox, I was quite young and so naturally, my parents set my Xbox up with their Microsoft account. I'm much older now and the fact that all my Xbox data is on my parent's...
  3. Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account: Hi, I purchased an xbox a few years ago for my children. I set the xbox up and used my microsoft account to do so. We purchased xbox live, downloaded games, etc. I then discovered that I could set...
  4. Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer games from my Microsoft account to my sons?: I purchased a fortnite add on (wavebreaker) for my son using my microsoft account, can it be transferred to his microsoft account so he can download it onto his xbox one?...
  5. Transfering Xbox data to new microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering Xbox data to new microsoft account: So I was wondering if it was possible to transfer data from one Microsoft account to another. Basically, when I was younger I had a Microsoft account through my dad, and had several online...
  6. Minecoins not transferring to microsoft account (Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecoins not transferring to microsoft account (Switch): My nintendo account is signed into minecraft and when I sign in to my Microsoft account it asks “would you like to transfer your purchases from this device to your microsoft account” I accept and...
  7. Transfer a game to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer a game to a different Microsoft account: In my haste to set up the XBox One S that I gave my husband, I used one Microsoft account email address in the setup but entered the game code for the Star Wars game that came with the console to...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help: I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know...
  9. Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?: I would like to make a new Microsoft account but keep my old Xbox account. I was young when I got my xbox and the profile is still associated with my parents account (this one). I would like to be...
  10. Transferring Xbox Account from one Microsoft Account to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Xbox Account from one Microsoft Account to a new Microsoft Account?: I have ran into the below issue (which from doing some digging on the internet, seems pretty common): 1) Create Xbox Account when young using parents (or other family member) email address. 2)...