New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?)

Discus and support New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, For security reasons, I created this new account. I would like to use it as my main Microsoft account but there are some issues i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Loïc Meynard, May 2, 2019.

1. New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?)

Hello,

For security reasons, I created this new account.

I would like to use it as my main Microsoft account but there are some issues i need to deal with.

Is it possible to transfer my parameters and all my belongings from my previous account to my new one ?

For example my purchases from Xbox store and my saves ? (my skype contact-list ?)

Thank you,

Meynard Loïc

Bonjour,

Pour des raisons de sécurités, j'ai créé ce nouveau compte,

J'aimerai l'utiliser comme compte principal mais pour cela je me heurte a quelques difficultées :

Est-il possible de transférer les paramètres / achats de mon ancien compte vers le nouveau ?

Par exemple, mes achats de jeux Xbox one et mes sauvegardes ? (Mes contacts skype ?)

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse,

Cordialement,

Meynard Loïc

:)

Loïc Meynard, May 2, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer any purchases, subscriptions, saves, achievements etc from one Microsoft Account account to another MS account.

The only thing you can do is to change the primary email address used to sign in to that account, but I'm not sure if that is something that solves the issue for you.
  3. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

LOG OFF XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 8. PLEASE HELP.

Hi I have been reading about this lately, and unfortunately you cannot do it that way, you can only transfer the account on the xbox, not the pc currently. If you haven't done anything on your new pc yet, I recommend formatting and starting the windows 8
    install again, and instead of creating a new Microsoft account, use your existing one to set up the pc with.

Although saying that there are a lot of people on the net complaining about this, so either my information is outdated and they already have a way, I would hope Microsoft are planning a way to do this.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Are Xbox Live Gold memberships fixed to email or gamertag?

Hello

When you change your Microsoft account, your Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Gold are automatically transferred to the new Microsoft account.
  5. FantasticBaber Win User

Switching Windows Live ID?

Are you sure everything will transfer? It says: "When you change to a new Microsoft account, the current funds in your original Microsoft account do not transfer to your new Microsoft account.". Is this referring to Microsoft Points or something else?
  6. CivilPie9 Win User

Xbox account / Microsoft Account mismatch - how to unravel?

Can you transfer a Xbox live subscription to another one? so if I create a new Microsoft account for the offline profile can I transfer my subscription over?
Thema:

1. New Microsoft account (PC & Xbox transfers ?) - Similar Threads - Microsoft account transfers

2. Transferring Xbox Account from one Microsoft Account to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring Xbox Account from one Microsoft Account to a new Microsoft Account?: I have ran into the below issue (which from doing some digging on the internet, seems pretty common): 1) Create Xbox Account when young using parents (or other family member) email address. 2)...
  3. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  4. Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?: I've had my GT linked to my parents email since I was super young, and now I'd like to transfer it to my email. Is there any basic way I can do this without going through a ton of support or...
  5. Transferring Gamertag from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Gamertag from one Microsoft account to another: Hello, I want to transfer my Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my son's microsoft account. Is this even possible? Thnk you. d3a462be-8019-41f2-925d-332022edd551
  6. Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer a code from a deleted Microsoft account to my new one?: Hey, about 9 months ago I deleted an old Microsoft account of mine. The account had a key for Minecraft for Windows 10 edition redeemed on it, a code that I still have. I was wondering if it was...
  7. Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts: I know this has been posted on here and I know fine well that it is not within the forum operators or support operators power to do this either. We NEED a way to transfer gamertags. It is a...
  8. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  9. Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account: When my son first started using his Xbox One we just logged him in using my microsoft account, including purchasing some games and Xbox Live. We have decided we want him to have his own account....
  10. Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another: Is it possible to pair or transfer data from one microsoft account to another? Indeed, when buying my Xbox I created a microsoft address, however I would like to use my main email address without...