New Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support New Microsoft Flight Simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will there be commercial planes as well as small planes in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator bf2c143f-63bb-4263-9348-4bb723018971 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peanutbutter499, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. New Microsoft Flight Simulator

will there be commercial planes as well as small planes in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator

:)

Peanutbutter499, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. RubensOnofrio Win User

BRING FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (FSX) TO XBOX ONE

Can't wait for a new Microsoft Flight Simulator. I hope they're working on it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Peanutbutter499,

Thanks for asking this question here on the forums. As far as the different models of aircraft that will be available in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, there hasn't been many announcements regarding the availability of commercial aircraft as yet. Here
    are a couple of links that have the latest information regarding the upcoming release next year for the game:

Microsoft Flight Simulator official page - Xbox.com

See the World in Microsoft Flight Simulator

Please be sure to keep an eye out on the latest news from
    Xbox Wire
    for any further updates.

I hope that this information helps out!
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Upcoming Titles - PC & Xbox

Microsofts Flight Simulator :D really keen for that
Thema:

1. New Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool": All of the articles and coverage I’ve seen have gotten me super excited for Flight Simulator, I’m hopeful it’ll be on GamePass - regardless I’ll be checking it out. For as much flack as people...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mega Discussion: Feel free to post your thoughts and concerns about the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator here. 7f5fa7ae-f3ae-4103-83b9-a3d0f090ca51
  5. microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator: Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator be on the Xbox 1 or is it a Xbox 2 exclusive. Also, Do I need any other tools to play that game like a yoke or something like that, or can I just use my...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One - Flight Controls: I am wondering if the Saitek controls (yoke, rudder, throttle quadrants, etc...) will be compatible with the 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox one?...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...
  8. instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...

in XBoX on Windows
    instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...: hola necesito ayuda ya que el proceso de instalación de fsx deluxe edition funciona bien hasta que llega al archivo scenary wolrd texture 078a2wi9.bmp y solo queda ay por horas y no continua con...
  9. Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator: Microsoft (Routers): Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator There is a Youtube video that shows how to get around the error. Tried it and it worked. In youtube search for "How to...
  10. microsoft flight simulator x/free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator x/free: I've been trying to download the 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X for free but looks like is not for free at all. Everytime I tryed it come up a webside called Softonic.com that suggest that I...