New Microsoft Flight Simulator

Discus and support New Microsoft Flight Simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will there be commercial planes as well as small planes in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator bf2c143f-63bb-4263-9348-4bb723018971 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peanutbutter499, Oct 10, 2019.

1. New Microsoft Flight Simulator

will there be commercial planes as well as small planes in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator

:)

Peanutbutter499, Oct 10, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. RubensOnofrio Win User

BRING FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (FSX) TO XBOX ONE

Can't wait for a new Microsoft Flight Simulator. I hope they're working on it.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Peanutbutter499,

Thanks for asking this question here on the forums. As far as the different models of aircraft that will be available in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, there hasn't been many announcements regarding the availability of commercial aircraft as yet. Here
    are a couple of links that have the latest information regarding the upcoming release next year for the game:

Microsoft Flight Simulator official page - Xbox.com

See the World in Microsoft Flight Simulator

Please be sure to keep an eye out on the latest news from
    Xbox Wire
    for any further updates.

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
Thema:

1. New Microsoft Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 be available on the 2013 OG Xbox One?: Hey guys, I am really looking forward to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator game releasing this year, looking at the gameplay videos and screenshots it looks amazing and graphically incredible....
  3. Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I understand that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will be released on PC first hopefully the first half of this year, followed by the Xbox One release. Unfortunately for me my PC is about 5 years...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Development Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Development Updates: (Updated as of 19Dec19) Here are some video previews of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4pK5yuQRtzBLGvv_ne9L3gdI5289njtX “Flight Simulator 2020 Insider...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: Will you be able to use an xbox one joystick for flight simulator 2020? 2d6fd8a9-673e-4e3b-aba6-5fc218804390
  6. About Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Microsoft flight simulator 2020: I want to ask that can anybody tell me the prosegure of signing on Microsoft flight simulator insider program . My next question is that can I download micra soft flight simulator preview now, by...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not Showing Up On Insider Content

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not Showing Up On Insider Content: Hello. This is my last resort as the support team for Microsoft Flight Simulator is like a snail. I got the email to go and preview MSFS. So I went to the insider content and it is not showing...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Hi I have a retail boxed version of Microsoft Flight Simulator X the Deluxe Edition version. the question is, I upgraded my computer some time ago and it no longer has a DVD ROM drive. I want to...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update: I can't quite trust the original post. I have been accepted as an Alpha1 tester. I haven't gotten any notification and so I ask the question. Thanks for the feedback...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Video Preview: Looks cool, I'll bet it will run great on project scarlett along with halo infinite. 459f1230-035e-478f-b92b-4b0e11036c05