New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

Discus and support New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you think that your good at minecraft and can build nice houses, good at redstone, ETC send me a message and you could get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isspectacular, Jun 5, 2014.

1. New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

If you think that your good at minecraft and can build nice houses, good at redstone, ETC send me a message and you could get in

:)

isspectacular, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Minecraft Moderator?

It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....

NoToRi0u5GHo5T, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Jetblue723
    Jetblue723 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server

Hey guys I want to start a world with 7 other people today and I want it to be like a mindcrack style world. Your free to be creative and have fun, just no killing or destroying other peoples projects. If your interested please message me GT:

Jetblue723, Jun 5, 2014
  4. NoToRi0u5GHo5T Win User

Minecraft Moderator?

It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

So, Kinect Adventures isn't a game made for younger people? or Doritos crash course? What about that Lego Batman?

Minecraft is made for people of all ages, not to mention made popular by youtubers of all ages. (especially those of the MindCrack server) Just leave trolling threads about things you don't enjoy alone, it only makes you look a fool , especially when one can
    see games you play.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Minecraft tobuscus skin

Please search Mindcrack on youtube (start with prank wars or UHC) or check out the minecraftforums.net. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  7. AppearedFawn9 Win User

New Minecraft Server

How often would the server be up
  8. xDaRKxPASS3NGER Win User

New Minecraft Server

Anyone is welcome to join as long as your respectful, laid back, and mature gamers.
Thema:

New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

1. New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!! - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER

2. Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play minecraft on 2 devices even though i have now purchased 5 version of the game: I am wanting to play minecraft with my son on line. He plays on Xbox One and i play on PC. I bought the original game for Xbox 360, and then the Xbox One version, which i have discs for, and then...
  3. Remote Connect with Minecraft Ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Connect with Minecraft Ps4: When I try to sign in with my Microsoft account, neither of my two possible accounts work. Well, they do, but not in Minecraft. On the remote-connect website I get a message that I signed in...
  4. Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bug login microsoft account on minecraft android.: ���� Italiano Salve, ultimamente ho riscontrato un problema. Ho comprato tempo fa minecraft per Android, giocavo e riuscivo a fare il login nell'account microsoft. Ma con la nuova...
  5. I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.

in XboX Insiders
    I am in minecraft beta program, but I can't acess Insider because I'm under age.: The game has lots of bugs (closing every now and then, baby animals don't have heads, some items disapear and all horses are gone), so I decided to leave beta program. The problem is, the game has...
  6. Can't Play With Friends on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play With Friends on Minecraft Bedrock: My friend and I have experiencing trouble on Bedrock Edition. We used to be able to play together with no issues but one day he wasn't able to join my world. The game says, "Unable to Connect to...
  7. Minecraft on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft on android: I have had minecraft PE (android) for at least a year and now its say having trouble signing into Microsoft account. I tried restarting my device, redownloading minecraft from appstore,...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 and code connection connects, but over local IP address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and code connection connects, but over local IP address: I have purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 v 1.16.40 and using code connection 1.50. The connection works fine and I can select MakeCode as the connector, however when doing tutorials or projects...
  9. Multiplayer minecraft server like mindcrack on pc but on Xbox one for experienced mature ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer minecraft server like mindcrack on pc but on Xbox one for experienced mature ...: Post ur gamer tag gonna start the world at 12:35 eastern time it's 10 mins away 1356d6c3-b845-45d6-831e-46c2c7a810da
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server: Hey guys I want to start a world with 7 other people today and I want it to be like a mindcrack style world. Your free to be creative and have fun, just no killing or destroying other peoples...