New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

Discus and support New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you think that your good at minecraft and can build nice houses, good at redstone, ETC send me a message and you could get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by isspectacular, Jun 5, 2014.

1. New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

If you think that your good at minecraft and can build nice houses, good at redstone, ETC send me a message and you could get in

:)

isspectacular, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Minecraft Moderator?

It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....

NoToRi0u5GHo5T, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Jetblue723
    Jetblue723 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server

Hey guys I want to start a world with 7 other people today and I want it to be like a mindcrack style world. Your free to be creative and have fun, just no killing or destroying other peoples projects. If your interested please message me GT:

Jetblue723, Jun 5, 2014
  4. NoToRi0u5GHo5T Win User

Minecraft Moderator?

It's just like the pc mods... Except mods can't fly.... But Ye... I run my own inspired mindcrack pc version server on my xbox....
  5. VerrucktSchakal Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

So, Kinect Adventures isn't a game made for younger people? or Doritos crash course? What about that Lego Batman?

Minecraft is made for people of all ages, not to mention made popular by youtubers of all ages. (especially those of the MindCrack server) Just leave trolling threads about things you don't enjoy alone, it only makes you look a fool , especially when one can
    see games you play.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Minecraft tobuscus skin

Please search Mindcrack on youtube (start with prank wars or UHC) or check out the minecraftforums.net. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  7. AppearedFawn9 Win User

New Minecraft Server

How often would the server be up
  8. xDaRKxPASS3NGER Win User

New Minecraft Server

Anyone is welcome to join as long as your respectful, laid back, and mature gamers.
Thema:

New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!!

1. New MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER!! - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT MINDCRACK SERVER

2. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition): Hey everyone, I have been experiencing an issue on Minecraft Bedrock. I was able to join my other mate who has Minecraft PE. But my mate with the same Minecraft Bedrock does not allow us to join....
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 can't leave chat: I lately had this problem, that, every time I enter the chat window, some settings glitch out and I can't close it. I can just leave by closing Minecraft completly. I don't know if it's because of...
  4. I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to open minecraft on my xbox one, I previously bought it for xbox 360: I've tried looking in my purchase history on my xbox one but it doesn't go back far enough. I've also tried uploading to the cloud from my xbox 360 but it says I don't have permission despite...
  5. Minecraft iPad Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iPad Edition: Hi, Recently updated to the latest Minecraft 1.13.2 on both of my son's iPads - now they cannot join each other over a LAN connection. On the tab, you can see the number 1 at the top, but when...
  6. 苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    苹果商店显示未购买该软件,Minecraft无法升级以及链接商店 [Edit - Translation] - Apple Store shows that the software...: 大概是15、16年购买的Minecraft,最近发现 法登陆Minecraft商店,以为是没更新,但是在苹果商店点击更新却显示下架。想评论显示未购买。如何解决? [Edit - Translation] - It was probably Minecraft purchased in 15 or 16 years. Recently I found that I couldn't log...
  7. Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition: Why i cannot playing server in minecraft pocket edition e78a16d2-af96-464a-b48f-df8222ced79e
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  9. Multiplayer minecraft server like mindcrack on pc but on Xbox one for experienced mature ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer minecraft server like mindcrack on pc but on Xbox one for experienced mature ...: Post ur gamer tag gonna start the world at 12:35 eastern time it's 10 mins away 1356d6c3-b845-45d6-831e-46c2c7a810da
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Mindcrack Style Server: Hey guys I want to start a world with 7 other people today and I want it to be like a mindcrack style world. Your free to be creative and have fun, just no killing or destroying other peoples...