New Minecraft Update is wack.

Discus and support New Minecraft Update is wack. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, the new update that came out not an hour ago had about 154 mbs. So it has to be something right? Well, Mojang made it to where pillagers and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheIronTango14, Apr 25, 2019.

1. New Minecraft Update is wack.

So, the new update that came out not an hour ago had about 154 mbs. So it has to be something right? Well, Mojang made it to where pillagers and pillager leaders (with the banner) keeps spawning on an outpost tower. Now, it may seem stupid, but me and my
    friend are currently inhabiting one of these, and to have pillagers spawning every few minutes is a waste of durability and time. I would complain this to Mojang, which I will somehow do, but this update is wack, and Mojang didn't take it into account where
    players can actually LIVE in a pillager outpost. If a Mojang developer happens to see this post, PLEASE consider allowing Pillagers respawning here.

:)

TheIronTango14, Apr 25, 2019
  2. TheIronTango14 Win User

After trying it once, IDK if we do it multiple times, the spawning still persists. I don't know if it is a bug, or if Mojang wanted to troll players who actually live in Pillager outposts, but if you have any others ideas, then that would be appreciated.
    Oh, and BTW, me and my friend are not willing to renovate, but I might do it soon.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on Mojang Fórums.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

you may want to suggest the idea to mojang
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The pillagers will stop respawning after a set amount of time after the banners in the tower are taken down and replaced with a different banner. Pillagers spawn on those banners. You can live in those
    towers, just go through it and destroy all those banners. I have a world where I live in one and that's what I did. I lit the place up, got a cat to sit in the tower, and then removed the banners. They did take into account a player can live there, the thing
    is the update adding the pillagers is meant to make the game a little harder. After you've renovated that whole building...set the game to peaceful let it save and set it back...that could also fix it. I had the beta launcher installed when testing those features
    and never had a problem with them spawning...so your game could also be a little buggy because of said update.

Just play around with it, that update has added a lot of cool new features...and personally those towers are kind of ugly and not really worth living in. Since pillagers drop emeralds, you should just use
    it as an emerald farm.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

The idea with the outpost is that the pillagers will inhabit this area. Like a village for the pillagers.

As suggested by the others you should remove the banners if tou want to live in the outpost or use it as a emerald farm.

I have not seen any pillagers in a new world that i started as of yet.
Thema:

1. New Minecraft Update is wack. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Update wack

2. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.: so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it...
  3. Why wont minecraft update or reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont minecraft update or reinstall?: Hello is there a bug with the minecraft update or is it just on mine? the update wouldn't work so I uninstalled the game and now when I try to install it come up with error and no explanation?...
  4. How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get my Minecraft Beta to update?: The newest update for Minecraft Beta won't install. I've even tried opting out of beta, iluninstalling Mincraft, redownloading Minecraft, and then opting back into beta and it still won't update....
  5. Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Updates & Error Code: 0x97e107df: I can’t update my Minecraft from v1.12 to v1.13.04. There is no update showing and it affects me playing with anyone else because everyone has the latest version. The error code 0x97e107df won’t...
  6. Minecraft Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Updates: When got the newer update for minecraft on my xbox one it gave me the 1.13.0.4 update and when i try to join my friends it says that they have an out dated server because they all have the...
  7. Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update: Stuck on Minecraft version 1.12, it won't update I am on xbox one console playing Minecraft, NOT the old xbox one version. I am stuck on Minecraft 1.12 because it shows no available update. It...
  8. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  9. Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019: [img] Recently my friends and I have been unable to play Minecraft Realms. The message displayed when any of us try to join states that there is a realms update pending withing 48 hours. Until now...
  10. 0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80D03801 error when updating game (Minecraft): When i try to download Minecraft i get the error code 0x80D03801, which is after i uninstalled and re-installed it. Whenever it says it's downloading the game, it always stays on 0%. Microsoft can...