New mixer is a mess

Discus and support New mixer is a mess in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried the new Mixer per the Quest. What a mess. I do like the layout though, consistent with new dashboard. Half the time tiles show blank on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Aug 28, 2019.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

New mixer is a mess

Tried the new Mixer per the Quest. What a mess. I do like the layout though, consistent with new dashboard.

Half the time tiles show blank on the opening screen. I have to go to a stream and back again to get the content visible.

Several channels and sub groups produced Oops something Went Wrong error. Trying to enter my Following sub group had that error. Trying to start This Week On Xbox from the opening screen had that error.

Chat messages I sent never showed up in chat logs on streams that were working.

Reported from console

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Aug 28, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Gamescom predictions?

I think we will see a new Elite Controller and new updates to Mixer
    If they do have new updates on Mixer I hope they take away the viewers ability to use annoying gifs or what ever it is they use during a stream. It’s completely turned me off of Mixer.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one Headset Adapter Limits Volume

Hi GODMODE, try going into settings and select display and sound. In there you will find your stereo settings and you can mess with the chat mixer where you can adjust the chat or the game audio.
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Gamescom predictions?

I think we will see a new Elite Controller and new updates to Mixer
  5. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

UPDATE.

I figured it out.

Hard reset the xbox with the headset plugged in. The new controller has the chat mixer turned all the way to chat and not to game . Put the mixer back to the middle and it works. Without the hard restart, the option to adjust the chat mixer is gone.
  6. Spazpol Win User

How Do You Stream?

I was using OBS, but then just got lazy and go back to using the embedded service on the XB1 console. It is so much easier and doesn't require me to mess with the PC i was using. I only use mixer as the delay on twitch is absolutely obnoxious.
Thema:

New mixer is a mess

1. New mixer is a mess - Similar Threads - mixer mess

2. New Mixer long term issue with on demand

in XboX Insiders
    New Mixer long term issue with on demand: I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will...
  3. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  4. The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day: Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly. 7295a478-a482-49ee-a2de-894291b48584
  5. mixer been suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer been suspended.: need you u put my broardcast back on undo my mixer channel back on . undo suspended off plz , 5e6f4a61-e5cc-4968-90e2-718df1c504ed
  6. being spammed by someone from mixer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being spammed by someone from mixer?: I was streaming on mixer and started to get invites from a [mod removed] named account. literally hundreds of Party invites from 15minutes. then io finally was able to join long enough to block...
  7. adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work

in XboX Insiders
    adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work: Good evening I encounter a problem with my connection which in aggregation adsl and 4g mixer does not take into account the aggregatipn of these two connection suddenly the stream is of poor...
  8. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  9. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  10. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...