New Mixer long term issue with on demand

Discus and support New Mixer long term issue with on demand in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Jan 12, 2020.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will show in the "Following" section unless I check while they are initially broadcasting the weekly episode. The "Go to channel" also gives no results if those 2 are searched for. The original app works fine for both. The past week the original app would not start a few times (it kept starting the new one instead) and left me unable to watch episodes for channels I follow. This is a bit of show stopper for some of us.

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Is xbox live down?

its up and down and having big issues at the moment....its even trending on Twitter. Could it be the demand for Fifa 12, or the Myths and Mavericks DLC pack, which is free, for Red Dead Redemption or a sudden increase in demand for downloading the latest
    The Guild Episode.....who knows...buts it all gone Pete Tong so best thign to do, do somethign else till its back up...doubt it will be a long term thing
  3. VIKTOR COOK Win User

Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

Anybody have any new info on mixer/xbox fix? Seems to be taking a very long time.
  4. JeremyHarris Win User

A Game From A Popular Franchise Each Year...

Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand.

As long as the demand is right, the cycle continues.
  5. MissDeusGeek Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

I love Mixer, mostly because of the positive and encouraging community and the fact that the Mixer partners are so accessible. But what made me consider streaming exclusively to Mixer is the fact that it's still a class above Twitch in terms of low latency
    and lag. The fact that I can interact with chat almost instantaneously is amazing.

Couple that with all the new things Mixer is trialing (i.e. costreaming well ahead of Twitch, sparks, again in advance of Twitch), it just shows that they're a young and new company willing to try new things that will set them apart. I love my time on the
    platform and honestly, am happier for it :)
  6. SusanMontgomery2112 Win User

Reading The Microsoft Print

Well, it's been longer than that so I've got a few options here - report MS for fraudulent advertising, demand a refund, or, the most practical long-term solution - buying a PS4 and a Mac and saying goodbye to MS for good.
Thema:

1. New Mixer long term issue with on demand - Similar Threads - Mixer long term

2. My Chat Mixer is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Chat Mixer is broken: I was playing rainbow six seige and out of no where my mixer is grayed out to the rigjt i have done everything i could to fix it and nothing worked please help. 90ca4ed7-c284-4f95-8422-4fb42708e9c4
  3. Party chat mixer isn’t working as expected

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat mixer isn’t working as expected: Whenever I go all the way to the game i can still hear the party and the party volume doesn’t even change if I go all the way to the right it muted the game and doesn’t increase the party volume...
  4. Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t delete the Mixer app. Since mixer isn’t a thing anymore, why won’t it give me the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JustinAmaziing [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One Headset Chat Mixer Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Chat Mixer Greyed Out: I am having an issue that seems to be plaguing a lot of people. Whenever I plug in my headset that came with the Xbox when I bought it, I can’t hear people in my chat party through my headset. It...
  6. Headset chat mixer greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer greyed out: Okay so I bought some turtle beach recon 200's and for some reason my headset chat mixer is now locked or greyes out to where I cant adjust it. So all I can hear on my headset is chat no game...
  7. Chat mixer issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer issues: Hey so my my head phone jack broke a while ago and so I got a pair of bluetooth rig 700hx head phones but now it wont let me use chat mixer too raise the volume any ideas?...
  8. One side of headphones not working, also audio chat mixer greyed

in XBoX Accessibility
    One side of headphones not working, also audio chat mixer greyed: Need help, as the title says. Not exactly sure why, only my right one works and it sounds pretty bad. My headphones are pretty cheap and i think in then $20 range and i have been using them for...
  9. chat mixer greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    chat mixer greyed out: So i would be playing a game While in a party and i can only hear the people in party, i go to move the party chat mixer and its greyed out and i cant move it. is there something in the settings...
  10. Xbox one volume issue, cannot adjust mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one volume issue, cannot adjust mixer: Hi y’all I was wondering if anyone could help me with an Xbox volume issue? For some odd reason On the chat mixer, I slide headset volume all the way down but the volume still stays the same,...