New Mixer long term issue with on demand

Discus and support New Mixer long term issue with on demand in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dadbart, Jan 12, 2020.

1. /u/Dadbart
    /u/Dadbart Guest

I reported this months ago when it first released and again recently. The new Mixer experience will not show on demand channels that are not currently live. I follow Xbox and TWOX. Neither will show in the "Following" section unless I check while they are initially broadcasting the weekly episode. The "Go to channel" also gives no results if those 2 are searched for. The original app works fine for both. The past week the original app would not start a few times (it kept starting the new one instead) and left me unable to watch episodes for channels I follow. This is a bit of show stopper for some of us.

submitted by /u/Dadbart
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dadbart, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Is xbox live down?

its up and down and having big issues at the moment....its even trending on Twitter. Could it be the demand for Fifa 12, or the Myths and Mavericks DLC pack, which is free, for Red Dead Redemption or a sudden increase in demand for downloading the latest
    The Guild Episode.....who knows...buts it all gone Pete Tong so best thign to do, do somethign else till its back up...doubt it will be a long term thing
  3. VIKTOR COOK Win User

Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

Anybody have any new info on mixer/xbox fix? Seems to be taking a very long time.
  4. JeremyHarris Win User

A Game From A Popular Franchise Each Year...

Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand. Demand.

As long as the demand is right, the cycle continues.
  5. MissDeusGeek Win User

Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

I love Mixer, mostly because of the positive and encouraging community and the fact that the Mixer partners are so accessible. But what made me consider streaming exclusively to Mixer is the fact that it's still a class above Twitch in terms of low latency
    and lag. The fact that I can interact with chat almost instantaneously is amazing.

Couple that with all the new things Mixer is trialing (i.e. costreaming well ahead of Twitch, sparks, again in advance of Twitch), it just shows that they're a young and new company willing to try new things that will set them apart. I love my time on the
    platform and honestly, am happier for it :)
  6. SusanMontgomery2112 Win User

Reading The Microsoft Print

Well, it's been longer than that so I've got a few options here - report MS for fraudulent advertising, demand a refund, or, the most practical long-term solution - buying a PS4 and a Mac and saying goodbye to MS for good.
Thema:

1. New Mixer long term issue with on demand - Similar Threads - Mixer long term

2. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  3. The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The mixer failed and constant issues of power cycle every day: Not sure it thee download speed got worse or is it way I watch the feature.The feature isnt user friendly. 7295a478-a482-49ee-a2de-894291b48584
  4. mixer been suspended.

in XBoX on Consoles
    mixer been suspended.: need you u put my broardcast back on undo my mixer channel back on . undo suspended off plz , 5e6f4a61-e5cc-4968-90e2-718df1c504ed
  5. being spammed by someone from mixer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being spammed by someone from mixer?: I was streaming on mixer and started to get invites from a [mod removed] named account. literally hundreds of Party invites from 15minutes. then io finally was able to join long enough to block...
  6. adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work

in XboX Insiders
    adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work: Good evening I encounter a problem with my connection which in aggregation adsl and 4g mixer does not take into account the aggregatipn of these two connection suddenly the stream is of poor...
  7. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  8. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  9. Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket

in XboX Insiders
    Reports out of Inisder App for Mixer bug ticket: How does one get the bug report id of the most recent reports via the Insider app; as I was asked to supply it for further tracking by Mixer after reporting a bug in their new Mixer 2.0 app/modal...
  10. Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X: How uninstall this app i dont want it. 9d0e7e24-23a7-4a7d-9585-32e5282ec45d