New modern warfare wont connect to Xbox live

Discus and support New modern warfare wont connect to Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded modern warfare and everything went good but when i booted the game it said cannot connect to live. All my other games connect fine. Im not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HOODS74R, Oct 27, 2019.

1. HOODS74R
    HOODS74R Guest

I downloaded modern warfare and everything went good but when i booted the game it said cannot connect to live. All my other games connect fine. Im not sure if im the only one having this problem. Please help me out somebody.

:)

HOODS74R, Oct 27, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

I have heard its causing some problems
  3. Fenaxbr Win User

Nothing yet? This is ridiculous...
  4. Mr Galliger Win User

Been having this same issue for days. Sometimes I can play and other times I straight up can’t connect but all my other multiplayer games work fine.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Very simple. The servers just can't handle it jet. It is always that way with highly anticipated releases. Just too many people reaching to it.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Like if this COD is not nerfed enough on Xbox now the game crashes several xbox consoles on launch day, yeah, it is suspicious.

However I think the servers are affecting everyone now, it is "normal" at some point, so just be patient.
Thema:

1. New modern warfare wont connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - modern warfare wont

2. Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare: i log in and it tells me i am unable to connect to online services yet i am connected to wifi and am able to play other online games daf96ba2-880e-4e62-9055-b9de4b7dc6e7
  3. No picture when playing Modern Warfare (Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    No picture when playing Modern Warfare (Skip Ahead): After the latest Skip ahead build, the game just displays a black screen with the game audio going. It seems like I'm also able to navigate/control the game when using my controller but the game...
  4. Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare: Have reinstalled the whole thing, can not access campaigns and game shows only 66% install. Anyone have this problem and is there a workaround, also just did an update on my console to try and fix...
  5. J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    J’ai acheter dernière ment le nouveaux Call or Duty Modern Warfare et le jeu est en anglais...: [Title Translation-I bought the new Call or Duty Modern Warfare last and the game is in English and I can't change my language] Jai achete derniere ment le nouveaux call of duty modern warfare et...
  6. Call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare 2019: Ive followed all troubleshooting steps and everything checks out with confirmation that ive purchased the digital copy for the game. I even went as far as uninstalling and redownloading the game...
  7. Xbox One X still crashing with Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X still crashing with Modern Warfare: Im curious to know if anyone out there is still crashing while trying to play MW. I cannot even play now since the latest update. any tips or tricks? 916e7e64-171f-4f3c-bb2c-d26588dfed94
  8. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  9. modern warfare multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer: I have installed modern warfare and the multiplayer pack, but I am only able to play combat training when I try to get into the multiplayer. How can I play online?...
  10. Modern Warfare turned my One X into a paperweight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare turned my One X into a paperweight: I was frequently getting errors and messages to "clear local saved game/data" or something, before returning to a System Error page; it seems to always be some variation of E102. But alas, after...