New my games and apps [Feature Request]

Discus and support New my games and apps [Feature Request] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the old my games and apps it was easy to see what games have been home shared, they showed up in ready to install, such as games that have been home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/aRandomWiseGuy, Feb 3, 2020.

1. New my games and apps [Feature Request]

In the old my games and apps it was easy to see what games have been home shared, they showed up in ready to install, such as games that have been home shared from subscription such as Games with Gold this is no longer possible the only way to install games that have been home shared from a subscrtion is knowing that the account has the game and then searching for it in the store, I was wondering if it would be possible to add a "Home Shared" category to Full Library.

In the Home Share category, it would show all the games, such as games included in subscriptions that the account that is home-sharing has such as Game Pass, EA Access, games with gold as well as games brought from the Microsoft Store.

Alternatively, there could be no Home Share category but when an account that is home-sharing has a subscription the subscription will show as owned even if the account isn't signed in so other accounts can download and view the games the same as if they had the subscription.

This way everyone in the household will be able to easily download games that have been home shared from subscriptions as well games that have been brought.

submitted by /u/aRandomWiseGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/aRandomWiseGuy, Feb 3, 2020
  2. maxen Win User

My Games and Apps feature request

3. Smwutches Win User

My Games and Apps feature request

4. sniffles x Win User

Snap App Requested Feature

Hi Napsterr,

There is a great new feedback site where you can submit ideas and vote on other peoples if you like the sound of them.

Check it out here: http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  5. xBPx PRIME Win User

Xbox mobile downloads?

Well is there any way to request this feature for a future update? It just doesn’t make sense why you can do that on the game pass app and not the regular mobile app.
  6. Admired Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

Hello

The feature to broadcast from your Xbox to PC isn't available for the new Xbox app at this time. There are a lot of features that are still only available on the old companion app, like trimming and uploading game clips to Xbox Live. Hopefully some of those
    features will be added to the new app in the future.
Thema:

New my games and apps [Feature Request]

1. New my games and apps [Feature Request] - Similar Threads - games apps Feature

2. Xbox one won’t factory reset (keep games and apps option) any input? Was able to do it...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won’t factory reset (keep games and apps option) any input? Was able to do it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bighartboy [link] [comments]
  3. New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps

in XboX Insiders
    New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  4. Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start / delete games after moving them around via "Apps & Features": Hello, I am sure I a got a pretty unusual problem for you. Because I ran out of space I bought a new SSD. I also bought an external controller for it, so I can connect the SSD temporarily to the...
  5. Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Game Pass (Beta) App feature, delivers but is missing a little bit more...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Game Bar broken after resetting through advance options from Apps & features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar broken after resetting through advance options from Apps & features: Why would Microsoft even allow this to happen if it just breaks the app? I can no longer use it after resetting. Now every time I do W+G it says "You'll need a new app to open this...
  7. 4/29/16 New Xbox App Feature: 60 FPS Game Clip Recording!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4/29/16 New Xbox App Feature: 60 FPS Game Clip Recording!: Today we’re excited to bring a new feature to the Xbox App: 60 FPS game clip recording! To use this feature, your PC will need to meet the following requirements: • Have a video card capable of...
  8. My Games and Apps feature request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games and Apps feature request: I am sure this has been requested before but really would like to see this feature implemented soon. Ability to delete or hide items from ready to install secion. All of the betas that have...
  9. Feature request: My games & apps sorting, grouping, filtering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature request: My games & apps sorting, grouping, filtering: Hi, I guess you already know that the Sort by last used and Sort by last update don't work (or is it just a unique issue on my console?). However this new UI made me wonder what other useful...
  10. "Ready to install" feature in "My games & apps". Why there and why for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Ready to install" feature in "My games & apps". Why there and why for ...: I decided to post some of my thoughts about that option, as many people are talking about this as well. All games are nicely displayed as a tiles in "My games & apps". All sorted and nice...