NEW NFS Clan

Discus and support NEW NFS Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i have started a new clan for all NFS Games and its called Black Void (Bv) and its open to anyone. It is led by myself and Im Smaarty and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KezZer01 Bv, Feb 9, 2014.

1. KezZer01 Bv
    KezZer01 Bv Guest

NEW NFS Clan

Hey guys i have started a new clan for all NFS Games and its called Black Void (Bv) and its open to anyone. It is led by myself and Im Smaarty and there are two games we are both working on - Im Smaarty is leading Gears of War 3 and myself is leading NFS
    Franchise. When you join my side i will trial you in a 1v1 playlist on NFS Most Wanted 2012 n if your good or need improving i will recruit you but when you join you will have to put the clans tag Bv at the end of your gamer tag. But if you will want to get
    recruited then you will be put on a waiting list because Im Smaarty hasnt got intermet so u will have to wait until he comes up to mine to go on my account to trial you. So if you are interested drop me a msg or a friends request or both. BUT dont worry we
    will be going on other games too but we will be both focusing on Gears of War 3 and NFS Franchise

:)

KezZer01 Bv, Feb 9, 2014
  2. KezZer01 Bv
    KezZer01 Bv Guest
    NEW Clan Announcement

Hey guys i have started a new clan for all NFS Games and its called Black Void (Bv) and its open to anyone. It is led by myself and Im Smaarty and there are two games we are both working on - Im Smaarty is leading Gears of War 3 and myself is leading NFS
    Franchise. When you join my side i will trial you in a 1v1 playlist on NFS Most Wanted 2012 n if your good or need improving i will recruit you but when you join you will have to put the clans tag Bv at the end of your gamer tag. But if you will want to get
    recruited then you will be put on a waiting list because Im Smaarty hasnt got intermet so u will have to wait until he comes up to mine to go on my account to trial you. So if you are interested drop me a msg or a friends request or both. BUT dont worry we
    will be going on other games too but we will be both focusing on Gears of War 3 and NFS Franchise. So you guys who are playing Gears if War 3 and looking for a New Clan then this is a Clan for you...you will be trialled tested and trained by someone who is
    very experienced on Gears and will teach you everything about it like Skrims and 1v1 ect

KezZer01 Bv, Feb 9, 2014
  3. Det
    Det Guest
    Xbox One for the ‘Ole Timers’ and how devices have evolved

Haha... my new clan is called Super Sexy Clown Foundation.

4. zKabi Win User

Looking for a small clan/group.

I recently made the chronic clan. But my members went there own ways. If your interested in joining my name iKi Ka6ii. I play Gears, CoD Black Ops, NFS Hot Pursuit, Splitsecond, etc.
  5. SMS SKULL 3 Win User

Anyone out there

It's sad how there's a new NFS game but they haven't made a forum for it yet. :/
  6. Darkon X Win User

Most Wanted, I choose YOU!!!

Enjoy the trap NFS trap EA sets for you each year. I swear every time a new NFS is shown people get erections and they get all wet only to find out it sucks. The NFS from last year sucked, the one before that one sucked and the one before sucked too. NFS:
    Shift was OK but the physics killed it and Shift 2 sucked. Don't even get me started on Most Wanted.

-

So yeah man, have fun with your NFS and let me know how it goes.
  7. Coops993 Win User

Criterion Is Now In Control Of Need For Speed and Burnout Franchises

Need for speed hot pursuit was the last decent NFS game IMO. This is good news.
  8. Pixel Smash 93 Win User

Criterion Is Now In Control Of Need For Speed and Burnout Franchises

Hot pursuit is still miles better than its 2 later sisters Shift 2 & the Run

This is the best news that nfs can get.

After the Run I said no more Nfs unless these guys are behind it. , so I'm happy.
Thema:

NEW NFS Clan

1. NEW NFS Clan - Similar Threads - NFS Clan

2. NFS / CIFS support on xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    NFS / CIFS support on xbox one x: Hi, I want to buy a xbox one x, but as it has pretty less storage capacitiy I'd like to connect the xbox with my home nas (16TB SSD with raid 5 and LAG uplink). The xbox is able to receive data...
  3. NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS rivals crashes as its finding a game: I bought the game digitally a couple of days ago in a bundle with NFS 2015 (which works perfectly) and I was able to play NFS rivals on the day that i bought it but the day after i bought it , it...
  4. NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Cabon shows unknown region disc: Hi, I bought Need For Speed Carbon from the Xbox marketplace. I downloaded the game to my Xbox drive. I opened the game, strangely, it is showing an error the disc region code is incorrect for...
  5. NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Underground & Underground 2 backward compatible??: Started playing a game the other day and the original Need for Speed Underground and Underground 2 came to mind. I thought it would be cool to play them again and talked to quite a few other...
  6. nfs paybak

in XBoX on Consoles
    nfs paybak: peut on jouer a need for speed paybak sur 360 ?soit en achetant le disque ou en le telechargent ------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-Can we play a need for...
  7. Problème de lancement NFS payback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de lancement NFS payback: Bonjour, Quand je lance le jeu NFS PAYBACK , il revient sur l'écran d'accueil. Avez-vous le même problème que moi? Auriez vous une solution SVP. Merci. 11d39801-70f5-493d-b839-e85de1a88f2c
  8. NFS: Most Wanted 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS: Most Wanted 2005: This is crazy. This is one of the all time greatest arcade style racing RPGs and it is still not supported on backwards compatible. I'm almost thirty years old and I'm seriously considering buying...
  9. NFS Payback Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Payback Crash: I bought the NFS Payback as a download for the XBOX one. The game is constantly hanging and stuttering like crazy. Is there a solution for this? greeting MM bc510999-58b0-4f13-b1db-3fb21e7d35d9
  10. NFS Payback Achievement not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Payback Achievement not received: Got myself NFS payback and I beat it offline cause I didn't have internet at the time and when I finally got it, I received all the achievements except one and I even did what I was supposed to do...