New or alternate ACHIEVEMENTS

Discus and support New or alternate ACHIEVEMENTS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having new and interesting achievements add much fun to Alphajax. Could others please post what achievements they think would be better, or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DannyPerfect, Feb 25, 2014.

1. DannyPerfect
    DannyPerfect Guest

Having new and interesting achievements add much fun to Alphajax. Could others please post what achievements they think would be better, or complimentary, to the existing ones? I will start: 1) 100 point word, 110 point word, 120 point word and so on 2)
    make 3, 4, 5, or 6 words at once 3) 50, 60, 70 points without a bingo 4) 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 point margin of victory I welcome other suggestions. . .

:)

DannyPerfect, Feb 25, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Not able to create another account with my cell phone number !!

You may receive the error "Microsoft account already exists. Enter another email or phone, or get a new Outlook email." You will see this message if the email or phone number you are trying to add is already tied to another Microsoft account. You will
    need to use an alternate phone number, an alternate email or create a new one

M3tal Daz3, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Cell phone number issue...

Did you follow these instructions to add the phone number:

Mad Cow Dizease, Feb 25, 2014
  4. DannyPerfect
    DannyPerfect Guest

I also agree. The achievements are pretty lame. New ones and better, more applicable ones would rock.

DannyPerfect, Mar 18, 2014
  5. DannyPerfect Win User

I also agree. The achievements are pretty lame. New ones and better, more applicable ones would rock.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Change Gamertag without cost

Hey adullploy,

Unfortunately there's no bypass for the $10 gamertag change fee. The only alternative would be to create a new account with a preferred gamertag, but as such your achievements wouldn't be there and you'd start fresh.
  7. Arkham99 Win User

Qustion about ME3 multiplayer

It appears to be an alternative to achieve the best ending...:)
  8. Chubz 08 Win User

Gamerscore reset??

What alternate means!? I play the game and get achievements!? 😭
  9. The1337gamer Win User

Is boosting the same as cheating?

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

There is some achievements you have boost. Like the viral achievements.

[/quote]

You don't have to boost. You could alternatively not care about achievements.
Thema:

1. New or alternate ACHIEVEMENTS - Similar Threads - alternate ACHIEVEMENTS

2. Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?: I think that this is a great step. Im all for cloud based computing. I've signed up for project stream, google stadia, nvidia geforce cloud, and just registered for xcloud testing. This is the...
  3. Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive: I've seen a lot of discussions and questions about losing games and data when a XBOX unfortunately crashes and may need replacement. Saved game data is usually lost. An alternative is an external...
  4. Headset Alternative - Mic and Speaker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Alternative - Mic and Speaker?: I don't really want to wear a headset to talk to my friend when I play Xbox live games with him. Is there a way to use a microphone and speaker instead? Are any available for the Xbox One?...
  5. Can’t log in with alternate email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log in with alternate email: My account had a 30 day wait to change my security info(remove my email). That wait period ended yesterday. I tried logging in today with the new information i had registered but it said “this...
  6. Forgotten pass, email/alternate email and phone numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten pass, email/alternate email and phone numbers: Was told by customer service on phone to try to escalate here. Have no old email to send password reset to or any of the old phones to text reset to. she said creating this account will get me...
  7. Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alternate email address changed, notification of change received to said email address,...: I changed my alternate email address. I got a notification to said email address stating that it is now my alternate email address but when I try and use it to get a security code to change my...
  8. Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 5 - Alternate appearance: Recently, I pre-ordered Devil may cry 5, with that comes the alternate skin pack for heroes, however, whenever I download this addon or try to reinstall, it does not come up with a "Ready to...
  9. Still having trouble with Alternate MAC address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still having trouble with Alternate MAC address: I posted a couple of weeks ago about having trouble with the Xbox One generating alternative MAC addresses which then circumvents the parental control system that I use, the Disney Circle. Here is...
  10. Alternate MAC address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alternate MAC address: I have been on an infinite loop with Xbox non-support trying to figure this out. The online support tells me that I can connect to a live person with my question only to route me back to the...