New player? New plathrough?

Discus and support New player? New plathrough? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you playing fable 3 for the first time, or decided to play through it again? I can help, so type here 5bbce67d-7098-4695-8f2e-7f893f9d5450 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneGuardian09, Mar 16, 2014.

1. New player? New plathrough?

Are you playing fable 3 for the first time, or decided to play through it again? I can help, so type here

:)

LoneGuardian09, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    New new new!

I'm not sure if it appears in this video...but if you look closely you can see the Golden Chest necessary for the golden key given out for pre-orders.

Pure Ratchet, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    New new new!

New GT-TV video released today. Shows off some gameplay and the town Santuary. Loving the interaction with characters.

GameTrailers

Pure Ratchet, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Meshuggala Win User

New new new!

Really cool video. This game is not gonna let anyone down.
  5. Pure Ratchet Win User

New new new!

I'm not sure if it appears in this video...but if you look closely you can see the Golden Chest necessary for the golden key given out for pre-orders.
  6. TheWillfulKing Win User

new new and new uggggg

i can help you once i get the game back im filthy rich and can give you some and tell you some things that will help if you still need it. just message me.
  7. SUPAD1CE Win User

No new friends, no new friends, no no new...

well, im looking for some new online buddies for halo and borderlands. also for neverwinter and pretty much anything else. Ill add you.
  8. NonSportsGirl Win User

This is NOT news

Well it is news that a game takes up such a sizeable chunk of a consoles default storage. That you can pay more for external storage doesn't do away with that.

Randver has it spot on, he and IceStorm seem to be saying the same thing but from different angles, that if you are going the external route for playing games off then paying more for a properly cooled model is the way to go.

I have a USB powered backup external for my laptop and that gets warm when moving files to it. I'd hate to think how hot it would get if I were trying to play a game off it for hours at a time.

TLDR: If you want to play games of an external. Buy one with proper cooling. Hard drives do die, don't help them on their way.
Thema:

New player? New plathrough?

1. New player? New plathrough? - Similar Threads - player plathrough

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  4. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  5. Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]: Pessoal boa tarde, recentemente venho tenho um problema de conexão, eu e meu esposo na verdade e tem nos afetado bastante, tanto no fórum quanto no xbox live, um exemplo, quando clicamos no perfil...
  6. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  7. Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player: Hi i was playing Gears5 tonight and one kid kept calling me horrible names and i told him if hes so good we should do a 1v1 he kept trash talking and deleting messages so being able to report him...
  8. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  9. PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations: Are you a PC Game Pass user? If you are, cool! Share your gaming rigs with the community! I'll start off. i7 8700 Processor MSI Z370-A PRO Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB ASUS RTX 2080 8GB...
  10. Media player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Media player: media player on xboxone only shows tiles but wont play f8fc641e-a44b-4fec-abd9-4ebdad9d7d13