New ppl to gta online

Discus and support New ppl to gta online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to help ppl new to gta online feel free to add me c4c7e9bd-58e4-4d72-8204-c5c9dd97d491 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellHoundRuler, Jun 5, 2014.

1. New ppl to gta online

Looking to help ppl new to gta online feel free to add me

:)

HellHoundRuler, Jun 5, 2014
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    What's annoyed you about GTA Online?

GTA Online is just awful. Considering how many ppl bought this game....I will sit there and wait and wait and wait for ppl to join....then I just give up. Then when I try a quick job.....theres none and it puts me as a host.

Stupid in every way.

Wiggs, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 5, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest

New ppl to gta online

No female gamers this time?

LegendOfGta, Jun 9, 2014
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

New ppl to gta online

No female gamers this time?
  6. Wiggs Win User

What's annoyed you about GTA Online?

GTA Online is just awful. Considering how many ppl bought this game....I will sit there and wait and wait and wait for ppl to join....then I just give up. Then when I try a quick job.....theres none and it puts me as a host.

Stupid in every way.
  7. JERFF FACE Win User
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

Another update tonight?

9. Lofty Who Win User

GTA Online Discussion

Thema:

New ppl to gta online

1. New ppl to gta online - Similar Threads - ppl gta online

2. ppl reporting others for the fun of it

in XBoX on Windows
    ppl reporting others for the fun of it: how can ppl report others for the fun of it gets me my son has been ban from doing messages ecr on the xbox because some nasty person reported him for wat Eva reason he doesn't have headset ect...
  3. ESTIMATED TIME OF RESET FOR ERROR NOT LETTING PPL SIGN IN TO PLAY ANYTHING

in XBoX Accessibility
    ESTIMATED TIME OF RESET FOR ERROR NOT LETTING PPL SIGN IN TO PLAY ANYTHING: So i cant even play offline because your **** service requires me to be online to play anything with my xbox live account. I used to be able to play offline and still access my Save files. Now I...
  4. can't block and unblock ppl

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't block and unblock ppl: Hi ,.. i have a problem with the new update ,.. when i block a person it only unfriend him ,.. he can still hear me ,.. it only unfriend and mutes him ,.. and i can't unblock the ppl that i...
  5. mass reported by 8 ppl with many alt accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mass reported by 8 ppl with many alt accounts: getting mass reported daily by 8 ppl with several alt gts. apparently enforcement felt their complaint on a screenshot of the night sky and one with 3 cows stacked up violated the rules. 3 support...
  6. Gta online looking for ppl that play gta online more than anything else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online looking for ppl that play gta online more than anything else!: I am looking for some cool ppl to play gta online. All my friends on xbox one are cod junkies, but i am burnt out from cod. I really got into gta online when it came out for one. Imean i loved...
  7. i let ppl use the account now im console banned can i please be unbanned please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i let ppl use the account now im console banned can i please be unbanned please?: i let ppl use the account now im console banned can i please be unbanned please? i didn't do anything please i been banned before i learned my lesson i havent really been on too do anything please...
  8. Kick [Mod Removed] offline or bann him for a while he's my 15yr old brother he makes ppl cry ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kick [Mod Removed] offline or bann him for a while he's my 15yr old brother he makes ppl cry ...: and he always tell ppl to report me and he steals my games and he shares and he made my friends get a PS4 to get away from him he needs to be stopped he ruining your company...
  9. xbox bans ppl 4 wat ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox bans ppl 4 wat ????: xbox ban me 2day y.. cuz my friends r banned and im chatting with them... the last couple days sum racist EU kids kept inv me 2 chat lookin like dey wanna trade, they here me talk they ask if im...
  10. XBL IS A JOKE NOW ! COME TOGETHER PPL !

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL IS A JOKE NOW ! COME TOGETHER PPL !: We as A community on Xbox live need to do something against the enforcement team. We all pay to use the same service and we shouldn't have to write a case review we should be able to talk to...