New profile page just *** my gamer pic

Discus and support New profile page just *** my gamer pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the NXOE, I clicked in the new profile page to show my avatar. I did not change my gamer pic, nor did I click to change my gamer pic, nor was there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyralun, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Tyralun
    Tyralun Guest

On the NXOE, I clicked in the new profile page to show my avatar. I did not change my gamer pic, nor did I click to change my gamer pic, nor was there any warning to say my gamer pic was being changed. I just said it could show my avatar on my profile
    page. NOW, my old xbox 360 gamer pic is no longer showing up, and when I click not to show my avatar in my profile it makes me pic a new gamer pic from the crappy xbox one ones. I am LIVID. I had a pretty rare Noble Team gamer pic that few people use (I've
    never seen on anyone else) and now my frigging gamer pic on my xbox one is my avatar's face. I DIDN"T CHANGE MY GAMERPIC FOR A REASON. There's no warning, no comment about "This will change your gamer pic" or "This will permanently change your gamer pic,"
    it's just a side button that says "show avatar on your profile."

I would like my gamer pic fixed, and put some *** warnings on something that's going to permanently alter your profile and something you've had for YEARS.

:)

Tyralun, Oct 18, 2015
  2. Athingamgoo
    Athingamgoo Guest
    Trouble acessing... uh... servers?

Yes, but all the stuff on my profile doesn't show up. My gamerscore, gamer pic, and entire profile page doesn't show.

Athingamgoo, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Hoku Kim
    Hoku Kim Guest
    Trouble updating gamer picture on website

Last night I tried updating my gamer picture. It was quite a hassle, and it still isn't showing the correct avatar (8 hours later).

Repro:

1. Sign in to Xbox Live on website.

2. Go to "My Account", then "View Profile", then "Edit My Profile".

3. Go to "Change your gamer pic in the Avatar Editor", then "Gamer Picture".

4. Choose a fun pose and a new background color.

5. Take picture, Save.

6. Wait for "Gamer pic saved successfully".

7. Close message box.

Expected:

1. My new gamer picture updated in the upper right of the screen.

2. My new gamer picture is used in all places on the website.

Actual:

1. My new gamer picture does not display in the upper right of the screen. There is no indication that saving a new gamer picture actually worked, and it looks like it didn't work since I don't see my new gamer picture.

2. Some parts of the website are showing up to 2 different gamer pictures on the same page (my profile page): my old old one in one place on the page, and my last one on a different place on the same page, but my new picture is not displayed anywhere.

Viewing my friend's profile who also tried to update his gamer pic, I see two different gamer pics for him as well.

This was a terrible, horrible, frustrating user experience for me.

Hoku Kim, Oct 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you're upset. However any issue with the preview dashboard should be addressed within the preview forums only. Thank you.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Oct 18, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you're upset. However any issue with the preview dashboard should be addressed within the preview forums only. Thank you.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. WestieGaming Win User

Gamer Pic

i have just had that issue and found that going on the xbox customize account page and changing my profile pic there worked.
  7. Athingamgoo Win User

Trouble acessing... uh... servers?

Yes, but all the stuff on my profile doesn't show up. My gamerscore, gamer pic, and entire profile page doesn't show.
  8. Kos Majora Win User

Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

UPDATE: I could see the custom gamer pic on my profile on this page now in the top right (see attached photo). However, aupon refreshing the page here it's reverted back to the default non-custom gamer pic (the penguin holding a bee).

[​IMG]
  9. Blitz23 NZ Win User

What are your first impressions?

Also just noticed the forum doesn't pick up what games I've played or new gamer pic??

Profile sort of does though.
Thema:

1. New profile page just *** my gamer pic - Similar Threads - profile page ***

2. Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues

in XboX Insiders
    Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues: The avatars look low resolution on the Xbox profile page but in avatar editor they are high resolution with no artifacts or anti-aliasing issues, please update the profile page avatars to be high...
  3. XBOX个人档案页面会自动跳转至“更改孩子的 Xbox 隐私和在线安全设置”页面 (XBOX PROFILE PAGE AUTOMATICALLY JUMPS TO THE...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX个人档案页面会自动跳转至“更改孩子的 Xbox 隐私和在线安全设置”页面 (XBOX PROFILE PAGE AUTOMATICALLY JUMPS TO THE...: 我想更改玩家代号,XBOX控制台小助手提示我去Xbox.com购买玩家代号更改,但是当我进入Xbox.com网站并登入自己账号选择个人档案时,网页自动跳转到了 更改孩子的 Xbox 隐私和在线安全设置 的帮助界面,请问这个要如何解决? [Translation] I want to change the gamertag, Xbox console assistant prompts...
  4. every time i want to go to my xbox profile it always says page not found

in XBoX Accessibility
    every time i want to go to my xbox profile it always says page not found: every time i want to go to my xbox profile it always says page not found i tried every thing from restating my computer to refreshing the page plz help 632aa723-2084-4961-a1ea-6925b5aee951
  5. Can't open Xbox profile page on MS Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Xbox profile page on MS Bingo: Keep getting message that I need a new app to open the profile page. I go to the Store, can't find an app - frustrating to the max. Can't friend anyone, access messages or activities - not a...
  6. Profile page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile page: i have been trying to see my profile in the profile page but when it goes to the profile page all i can see is the Xbox logo and i try to reload it but it doesnt work. What should i do...
  7. Enforcement Page "Good Player" and XBL Profile "Avoid Me"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Page "Good Player" and XBL Profile "Avoid Me": Hello, My son's account went to Avoid Me back in June. I took X-Box away from him for the summer so he can enjoy being outside instead of stuck in the house. Plus, I figured having him away from...
  8. When clicking on my profile the password page is not popping up instead the screen flickers ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When clicking on my profile the password page is not popping up instead the screen flickers ...: When clicking on my profile the password page is not popping up instead the screen flickers and a flash of a white message saying just a moment pops up briefly. But if I choose another older...
  9. Missing profile bar on home page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing profile bar on home page: On my Xbox One dashboard I don't have a profile bar on my homepage.? When I watch help videos or YouTube videos I see that people have the profile bar but mine is missing? Is anyone having the...
  10. Change the order of profiles at sign in page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the order of profiles at sign in page: So our primary XBox account was of course the first one created, and now because of that all of the kids profiles etc. display first at the boot screen, so I have to page to the right several...