New punch card!!!

Discus and support New punch card!!! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hey guys, yesterday I bought a State of Decays 2 Ultimate Edition to my Microsoft Account. Also I follow the Microsoft Rewards program all the time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Vladimir Holonin, May 24, 2018.

1. New punch card!!!

Hey guys, yesterday I bought a State of Decays 2 Ultimate Edition to my Microsoft Account. Also I follow the Microsoft Rewards program all the time. Today I found a banner in my Microsoft Rewards account that I need to do 3 steps to get "New punch card"
    which is 6500 points.

Well I did all two steps except the third - "Buy State of Decay 2". I think this step should be activated already, because I have the game already, but it didn't. I don't think I need to buy the game once again to get those points. So please, help me and
    tell me what do I need to do to get this punch card.

Thanks!

:)

Vladimir Holonin, May 24, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    New Punch Card

Hello Nathan1169,

In order to complete that offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period. Since you have only made two (Star Wars and Assassin's Creed) you have not yet completed the offer. From the FAQ:

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to
    determine local time.

Note that as also stated in the FAQ, if you have only recently made your purchase, it can take us up to 96 hours to receive and process that activity.

XBLRewards8, May 24, 2018
  3. Nathan1169
    Nathan1169 Guest
    New Punch Card

I have completed 2 of the 3 checks. The last one is digital download assassins creed origins. I have done that a while ago and it is not checked off.

Nathan1169, May 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

New punch card!!!

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  5. Nope, I chated with the Microsoft support and they told me, that I need to ask here about that. They told me that Microsoft Reward program is the same with X Box Reward program, that is why they sent me the link to this forum and asked me to create topic
    here.

Vladimir Holonin, May 24, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but support was incorrect. They are known to do that. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support. The Xbox Rewards program is transitioning into the Microsoft Rewards program next month, but they are not the same thing.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  7. Leibnitz
    Leibnitz Guest
    I am in the same boat. I pre-ordered the game and the punch card didn't recognize my order and I can't mark as complete the step 1 from the promotion.

How can I contact the customer support? I tried but didn't find anything.

thanks in advance

Leibnitz, May 25, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

New punch card!!!

Since the offer started on May 23, a preorder would not be eligible. But you can still try contacting their customer
    support

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

New punch card!!!

Sorry, but support was incorrect. They are known to do that. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards support. The Xbox Rewards program is transitioning into the Microsoft Rewards program next month, but they are not the same thing.
  10. Smwutches Win User

New punch card!!!

I am in the same boat. I pre-ordered the game and the punch card didn't recognize my order and I can't mark as complete the step 1 from the promotion.

thanks in advance
    Since the offer started on May 23, a preorder would not be eligible. But you can still try contacting their customer
    support
  11. Vladimir Holonin Win User

New punch card!!!

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
    Nope, I chated with the Microsoft support and they told me, that I need to ask here about that. They told me that Microsoft Reward program is the same with X Box Reward program, that is why they sent me the link to this forum and asked me to create topic
    here.
  12. Smwutches Win User

New punch card!!!

13. Leibnitz Win User

New punch card!!!

thanks in advance
Thema:

New punch card!!!

1. New punch card!!! - Similar Threads - punch card

2. New card games punch card not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New card games punch card not working: Is anyone else having problems with this? 9cc48ac0-b200-4a03-9002-a7eb30501afd
  3. Forza Street punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Street punch card: Hi all Trying to get the Forza Street punch card worth 500points its given me the tick for running the game on PC but ive earning an achievement but its not given me the tick so i cant get the...
  4. MW2 Campaign Remastered punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Campaign Remastered punch card: I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 Remastered and wanted to know why i can't get the points. 890f181d-fcbe-4ca7-afcc-e232adbe5ea1
  5. Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card not unlocking achievement section: Hi there, Could you please check on this punchcard. I have ticked the other two sections of it yet it won't recognise a Gears 5 achievement. There is a monthly Game Pass Quest for 3 achievements...
  6. Resident Evil 3 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil 3 punch card: This is in regard to the punch card for Resident Evil 3. I activated the punch card and a day or two later I purchased the game in the Xbox store, but the second and final punch will not finish...
  7. Resident Evil 3 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil 3 punch card: I purchased the game before activating the punch card. So is that it? I miss out on the points? 136fc998-153a-4bae-8f91-04d6064dc3b6
  8. Resident Evil 3 Punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil 3 Punch card: So I have a problema with this. I still ha e not received my 6000 points. Lasy week I activated the Punch card Before April 3, but I bought the Game on April 4. However I dont know if it is a...
  9. Achievements on Gears 5 not working for Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card for Unlock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Gears 5 not working for Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card for Unlock...: The 2nd option of three: unlock an achievement, Earn any new achievement, i achieved 2 two achievements :And ... he’s yours & Not there to buy a Timeshare. Every time i click on the 2nd it shows...
  10. Resident Evil 3 Punch Card on Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 3 Punch Card on Rewards: Went to Rewards and then to the RE3 store page. It said not purchasable. Went through until I could buy RE3, but the card won't update for the 6,000 points. Does anyone know how to fix this?...