New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

Discus and support New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Work just fine in Need for speed payback but when trying to steer like 90° it only steer little. So works fine as long the streets are pretty much... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasHolmberg1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

Work just fine in Need for speed payback but when trying to steer like 90° it only steer little. So works fine as long the streets are pretty much stright else Im crash. Cant find any settings in either Xbox nor the game.
    Make sure that Mode Toggle Switch is toggled to "Steering

Any idea?

:)

ThomasHolmberg1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. azo0ze Win User

Let us know so we may further assist.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a new racing wheel on the Xbox Console. To help clarify:

• What console are you using?
    • What steering wheel are you trying to connect to the Xbox One?
    • Have you attempted to reach out to the Racing Wheel manufacturer for more information?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  4. ThomasHolmberg1 Win User

Consol is Xbox one.

Racing wheel overdrive from horiusa.com

Tried to reach out to them as well but no answer yet.

Find this text on thier web: make sure that mode toggle switch is toggled to steering.

But this text dont help me as I dont know where to find it.
  5. VolutedBacchus0 Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

steering wheel

What steering wheel do you mean exactly?

A lot of PC products that work with Microsoft Windows will not work with the Microsoft Xbox 360.

Only officially licensed Xbox 360 compatible hardware works with the Xbox 360. This mainly has to do with the limited system storage space of the Xbox 360.

On a PC you can simply install lots and lots of drivers for any hardware product you plug in. On the Xbox 360, there is only space for a selected number of hardware devices, and only the

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
    as well as an
    officially licensed HORI steering wheel
Thema:

1. New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one - Similar Threads - racing wheel overdrive

2. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  3. xbox 360 wireless racing wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 wireless racing wheel: Greetings Does the wireless xbox360 racing wheel need special headsets? Does the headset have to have the mic? I'm completely new at sim racing. Thanks Chuck 90898f22-1536-4747-8ec2-9fb9564dc561
  4. What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the point in buying a Wheel for racing games: Seriously what is the point in buying a wheel for racing games when you can't map the buttons and dials properly? Why on earth would i want to map buttons A, B, X, Y 4 times instead of being able...
  5. How do I nagviate Xbox One menus with the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 racing wheel?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I nagviate Xbox One menus with the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 racing wheel?: I have no trouble navigating the Dirt Rally menu with the Xbox One controller, but I haven't found any way to go left/right/up/down in the menus using the racing wheel. Please help. Thanks....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing wheel/Pedals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 Racing wheel/Pedals: Thinking of purchasing my first racing wheel. This seemed to be the best one in my price range. Can anyone here tell me if you own one and if it's a good investment?? Most reviews are pretty...
  7. xbox Racing Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox Racing Wheel: i had a Xbox one farari Racing wheel it worked good then i hadnt used it in 3 days i go to use it i get my plug usb it into my xbox one THEN ALL OF a sudden it won't twist on my desk every time i...
  8. Question about racing wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about racing wheel: Hello, I am thinking of buying the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Xbox 360,(PC) Racing Wheel. I know that you can play with xbox 360 controllers to an xbox one through streaming with the xbox...
  9. Hori Racing Wheel connection problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hori Racing Wheel connection problems: Having trouble getting the wheel to connect to Forza. It is working with Nascar Heat, but not with Forza 6. 82094595-5417-4f9e-81ed-3e967ffb156f
  10. Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel force feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel force feedback: Hi, I recently got a MS racing wheel with force feedback. (wrw02) The power pack was not included but I ordered another online. The race wheel connects to the Xbox 360 (Playing Need for Speed)...