NEW RECRUIT HERE

Discus and support NEW RECRUIT HERE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am 15. I used to be a ps3 gamer. I am working on my youtube channel. If you have more questions feel free to ask. Message me if you want to recruit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iStonebirdS bro, Jun 11, 2014.

1. NEW RECRUIT HERE

I am 15. I used to be a ps3 gamer. I am working on my youtube channel. If you have more questions feel free to ask. Message me if you want to recruit me.

:)

iStonebirdS bro, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Snipers Legion

got one new recruit from here anyone else wanna join check out our site!

D3vilMadeMeDoIt, Jun 11, 2014
  3. TRU Jklo21
    TRU Jklo21 Guest
    new Recruits

if u want to join a mature gameing commuinty called tru which stands for truth respect unity. we have squads for halo call of duty and battlefeild and we have a web site with arade on it u have to be 14 years and older. also our caln has Experiment.

with running community if u want to join message me with what game and how old my gt is tru jkl021V2

TRU Jklo21, Jun 11, 2014
  4. x720x SNIPER
    x720x SNIPER Guest

NEW RECRUIT HERE

hit me up x720x Extreme Gaming is looking for new members

x720x SNIPER, Jun 11, 2014
  5. x720x SNIPER Win User

NEW RECRUIT HERE

hit me up x720x Extreme Gaming is looking for new members
  6. D3vilMadeMeDoIt Win User

Snipers Legion

got one new recruit from here anyone else wanna join check out our site!
  7. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

GB-US-Jointtaskforce Gaming Community Is Now Recruiting

No clan recruiting here. Head on over to the clan recruiting forums.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ambush Gaming Clan is Recruiting

put your clan recruitment ad on the clan recruitment forum,not on here.
  9. Trollin Thunder Win User

GIRLS GONE GAMING [3G CLAN] RECRUITING EVENT!

You have to go here to recruit. Recruiting is not allow in game specific forums.
Thema:

NEW RECRUIT HERE

1. NEW RECRUIT HERE - Similar Threads - RECRUIT HERE

2. Skip Ahead recruitment

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead recruitment: Guys, When reading through the Skip Ahead posts I often see those who are leaving or left the program already. This tends to be due to the issues created by an update. So is this new drive for...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Tech Alpha recruitment has started.: Will definitely sign up and buy the game when it eventually releases - it looks beautiful! My partner is a big flying enthusiast, he'll be all over this too. 4ca47585-d67a-45c2-85db-f606f89ae9a2
  4. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  5. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  6. Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is recruiting 15+ mature: Eclipse Gaming Syndicate is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. We were founded June 11###sup/sup###, 2018 and have been expanding our...
  7. ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS CORPORATIONS RECRUITMENT POST: WHAT IS THE ATLAS CORPORATION ? The Atlas Corporation is a Private Military & Security Corporation that is now apart of the Private Sector Gaming Network. We strive everyday to follow simple...
  8. Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting!: If you're looking for a laidback clan that can get competitive, then we're the clan for you! Age of Apocalypse has been around since 2008 and we are looking for ACTIVE social members 18+ that are...
  9. Grim Shadows Gaming is recruiting!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grim Shadows Gaming is recruiting!!!!: Hey Need a Fun & friendly place to talk/game with other gamers? Join Grim Shadows Gaming community today on discord! We are a 16+ clan that runs 4 main games! Our main platoon based games are:...
  10. Xiled BrotherHood [XBH] recruitment here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xiled BrotherHood [XBH] recruitment here!: Hello X Box community. I am here recruiting for XBH, a community of clans. We are a honorable community, we do not trash talk or use any kind of racisis, sexism, or descrimination. We have a rank...