New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Discus and support New release of Controller update 23 October 2019 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought I would let anyone who uses this Forum know, that there was a release today to Update your controller firmware . If you start your console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AquarrzSudnnym, Oct 24, 2019.

1. New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

I thought I would let anyone who uses this Forum know, that there was a release today to
    Update your controller firmware .

If you start your console with a controller connected with uSB, as I do, a notification should pop up advising a new release and to update the controller.

Otherwise the link above will explain the procedure.

The uSB method is my preference.

:)

AquarrzSudnnym, Oct 24, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I haven't received this yet and I use my controller through a usb cable, so I guess I have to wait, thanks
    A new version of controller firmware (4.8.1923.0) is available for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Devices &
    streaming> Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.

It may be that your controller doesn't require the update, but you can check it manually by going to Settings> as above.
  3. JuiceWrld Win User

Im talking to microsoft rn they helping me trying to fix this issue here a link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/how-to-update-xbox-one-controller-windows-10 to the article
  4. JuiceWrld Win User

Yesterday i saw my console update but not my controller then i try to go to settings but it keep going back and forward between the home tabs and game pass tabs
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think there is a bit of improvements for the wireless controllers. I like it.
  6. Shieldlady1 Win User

Eu tinha visto seu post e ia atualizar, agora faz dias e vi novamente e fui lá, muito obrigada rs.
Thema:

1. New release of Controller update 23 October 2019 - Similar Threads - release Controller update

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Singapore Release Date?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Singapore Release Date?: When is the Elite Controller Series 2 releasing in Singapore? The first Elite Controller was released here 2-3 months after the US release, so I'm wondering if it's the same case with this...
  3. Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?: It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead. Thanks submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. Releasing disk tray from console or controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Releasing disk tray from console or controller.: Why can I not release the disk, other than the little flimsy button? Can Microsoft /XBOX make an update or something in the dashboard program , to have an alternative for this. I had the option on...
  5. New release, old problems with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New release, old problems with Xbox One Controller: This is a driver problem. I always had this problem with Xbox One Wired Controller. The driver installed when I plug the controller, doesn't work. The controller appears with the "danger" icon in...
  6. TV Control no longer works after Sept update just released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Control no longer works after Sept update just released: My TV has worked fine since day one (on my day one console) with my TV. Earlier, I did the normal Xbox On command, but noticed my TV did not turn on as usual. After manually turning it on, I...
  7. wireless controller option should be released

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless controller option should be released: why is there no option for athe wirelesscontrollers so the controller doesnt turns off the whole time when im not usin it for 5-10minutes ... i cant stand that so xbox should give me the option to...
  8. Create and release a wireless controller update to correct left analog stick drifting up XB1!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Create and release a wireless controller update to correct left analog stick drifting up XB1!: This issue is with the older xb1 console, the one with current OS version 10.0.14393.1040 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160816-1851)fre. How do I know it's the updates this year, and not just a "faulty...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Release Date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Release Date: Why is it that www.walmart.com has the xbox one elite controller available on December 31, 2015 while everyone else has it available on October 27, 2015? 9090db71-6cf0-4711-8e69-e86d2bf3b47f
  10. Elite controller release date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller release date: has the elite controller release date been pushed back. Game.co.uk has the release date as the 3rd nov, when previously it was 27th oct Amazon says nothing and the Xbox store tells me two...