New Saints Row In Development

Discus and support New Saints Row In Development in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it could be cool if a new saints row game came out. 8cb8472c-5bbc-4b89-95d1-0e80e6e25ea4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SGTxJEFFSKYLION, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM.

1. New Saints Row In Development

it could be cool if a new saints row game came out.

:)

SGTxJEFFSKYLION, Aug 16, 2019 at 1:22 PM
  2. Sarcast1cFox Win User

That's pretty cool, Saints Row is always a blast to play. They've found the perfect formula of over the top goofiness and open world shoot em up. I'd definitely play another one.
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

I loved the other games hopefully they keep up the wacky weird and sexual core of the game it makes it fun
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

The Saints row games have been amazing but wasnt keen on the last one, but Saint row 1,2 and the third was the best ones and cant wait for another one
  5. yobrizo Win User

Yes. very good news. I also read that a new metro was in mind
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

Really looking foward to this game.. So funny game I like a lot..
Thema:

1. New Saints Row In Development - Similar Threads - Saints Row Development

2. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  3. Xbox one can't install saints row 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't install saints row 4: So been trying for the past 2 days to install saints row 4 re elected. I keep getting an error and the install doesn't even start. Looking at the details it says that "something has happened"...
  4. Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S: I keep getting some bullcrap error 8015109A saying there's a problem with the credentials I'm using to try download my 360 account to play a backwards compatible game and I'm getting seriously...
  5. Saints Row 2 Multiplayer problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row 2 Multiplayer problem: I have problem with multiplayer in this game, rank with money and kills etc is not saving in leaderboards only single player leaderboards working and this problem is in more games like far cry 2...
  6. Saints row 1 is not available in turkey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saints row 1 is not available in turkey: So i talked to volition (creators of saints row) and said hey guys this game is not available in turkey and they responded ok sure we'll talk with microsoft and they return and say yeah saints row...
  7. Problem with xbox 360 live leaderboards on kane & lynch 2 and Saint's row 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 live leaderboards on kane & lynch 2 and Saint's row 1: Have problem with leaderboards on ranked match in kane & lynch 2 and saints row 1 The leaderboards result does not change and is I think frozen. Xbox live on x360 leadeboards have problem or...
  8. Saints Row The Third not loading on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row The Third not loading on xbox one: Heyguys, has any one else had an issue with starting this game on xbox one? Mine will not start up e89e9d4e-3af4-4d50-91bd-06b312289d1e
  9. Saints row and saints row 2 error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints row and saints row 2 error code: Whenever i try to Buy Saints row or saints row 2 on my Xbox 360 i get Error code 80150017 but when i look up that error code the info is no help at all. i've tried everthing the error code info...
  10. Saints Row 2 for Games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row 2 for Games with gold: Hey, as most Xbox players know if you love a hilarious but sometimes serious gangster game saints row 1 and 2 are the best choice It has many iconic video game characters One example is Johnny...