New series Xbox?

Discus and support New series Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well it getting closer to that time again, what do we all think of the new look xbox?? :) 6818a141-f7b0-47dc-b9fd-6ef42cc50e8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TonyG 0689, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

1. TonyG 0689
    TonyG 0689 Guest

New series Xbox?

Well it getting closer to that time again, what do we all think of the new look xbox?? New series Xbox? :)

:)

2. BlastingAxis Win User

Favourite Game or Game series

id have to say for me it would be the gta series fallout series and the new tomb raider series
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Is it call of duty: black ops reboot or call of duty black ops 5?

I prefer a reboot but why not a new series :)
    An entirely new series could have potential.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

MS Xbox exclusive games quality

I like Gears and hopefully, the new Halo gets me back into that series, but I also think it's time for some new and fresh series.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

The new Xbox, its Just called "Xbox" the "series X" is one version of the new Xbox.

So maybe on E3 Microsoft/Xbox Will announce "Series S" 🤔

Regards!
  6. Auswulf Win User

What is Everyone's Favorite Games?

The Halo series, Elder Scrolls games, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Dragon age series, Batman Arkham Series and Star wars KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and many more.
Thema:

New series Xbox?

1. New series Xbox? - Similar Threads - series

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello What we can do with all the faulty Elite 2? It seems that a high number of them have big problems with the A button and sticking. My Elite Series 2 have this problems: 1. The A and Y...
  4. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...
  5. Xbox Series X Discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Discussion: What do you guys think the price of the series X would be? Im guessing 500 - 550 dollers, I dont think they would make the same mistake from last time with the price. Also How do you feel about...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement: I need a specific part for my elite series 2 controller that is so hard to find. I need a a pair of magnetic original style thumb stick replacement. It has to be like the Xbox 360 thumb sticks but...
  7. Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button): Hi, I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is really sticky and will stay pushed in for a...
  8. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: i have recently bought the elite series 2 controller and it has disconnected on me 2 times and there was no way i could get it back on again with out resetting the xbox !!! is there any one else...
  9. XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION: I really like to customize my xbox via dashboard and clubs, Will there be more customization options? or something new? c0d9858e-ae49-4243-bce5-2d9dd13dbb55
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2. My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly... Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard...