New series Xbox?

Discus and support New series Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well it getting closer to that time again, what do we all think of the new look xbox?? :) 6818a141-f7b0-47dc-b9fd-6ef42cc50e8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TonyG 0689, Mar 26, 2020.

1. TonyG 0689
    TonyG 0689 Guest

New series Xbox?

Well it getting closer to that time again, what do we all think of the new look xbox?? New series Xbox? :)

:)

TonyG 0689, Mar 26, 2020
  2. BlastingAxis Win User

Favourite Game or Game series

id have to say for me it would be the gta series fallout series and the new tomb raider series
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Is it call of duty: black ops reboot or call of duty black ops 5?

I prefer a reboot but why not a new series :)
    An entirely new series could have potential.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

MS Xbox exclusive games quality

I like Gears and hopefully, the new Halo gets me back into that series, but I also think it's time for some new and fresh series.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

The new Xbox, its Just called "Xbox" the "series X" is one version of the new Xbox.

So maybe on E3 Microsoft/Xbox Will announce "Series S" 🤔

Regards!
  6. Auswulf Win User

What is Everyone's Favorite Games?

The Halo series, Elder Scrolls games, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Dragon age series, Batman Arkham Series and Star wars KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and many more.
Thema:

New series Xbox?

1. New series Xbox? - Similar Threads - series

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  3. A question about TC ghost recon series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about TC ghost recon series: Hey guys, i, m going to buy either of these titles: Tc ghost recon wildland or ghost recon break point.. Which one do you recommend and why? Personally i like campaign mode more than...
  4. Series X - HDMI passthrough dongle alternative

in XboX Insiders
    Series X - HDMI passthrough dongle alternative: Asked to post here by an Ambassador on Twitter. Since HDMI passthrough is officially nixed, support for USB HDMI capture dongles would be an acceptable alternative. Phil's argument against it...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  6. Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?: After recently purchasing my Xbox One X last month on the 26th, I enjoyed flawless gameplay for about a week. However, recently I turned on my Xbox to be greeted with an E101 error, followed by...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem: So, one of the back panels on my controller is very firm and i have to press it harder than the other panels for it to work in game, and I don’t know how to fix the panels. Does anyone know how to...
  8. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  9. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  10. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...