New simplified settings activated with delay

Discus and support New simplified settings activated with delay in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While I was doing the Insider Hub quest on the new settings, they had not changed. A few days later, I went to settings again and the new categories... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Belkaar, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/Belkaar
    /u/Belkaar Guest

While I was doing the Insider Hub quest on the new settings, they had not changed. A few days later, I went to settings again and the new categories where there.

@Staff: Just make sure, you don't have wrong results in your polls New simplified settings activated with delay :)

submitted by /u/Belkaar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Belkaar, Oct 26, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Do you need to be a gold member for a certain amount of time to redeem free games?

You can redeem as soon as the Gold membership becomes active. To prevent delays in redemption and the ensure you get both free games for August I would recommend redeeming your Gold membership on the console and not the website.

If you do decide to redeem the code on the website there will be a delay before it becomes active on the console. To speed up the delay go to Settings>System>Network and run a Connection Test. This will log you out. When you log back in your membership
    should become active.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Gamesharing

They simplified the settings menu a bit and so things have been moved but it's still there.
  4. No1 Spazz Win User

Mtu Error

let me try to simplify my set up, but i doubt it will work...
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

well, I thought the new UI would have come out by now for everyone but I guess I'll have to wait. still not a bad update(simplified settings and message safety).

thanks Fl0ydPinkert0n for the post.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox app borked? Maybe a Live service issue?

The delay in loading in profile info is constant for me now. It's the new norm.

I also see delays when loading in the list of activity alerts or messages, and if I go to send a new message, I get a loading circle in the message box and I can't start typing my message until it goes away.

What is causing this?? It's making the app unbearable to use. I have a 200 Mbps down, 10 Mbps up connection. My PC is hard wired to the router. Nothing has changed in terms of hardware or settings at my end.
Thema:

1. New simplified settings activated with delay - Similar Threads - simplified settings activated

2. not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play online multiplayer on ps4 due to privacy settings: i try to play minecraft on ps4 becuase it just got bedrock edition and so i log in to my microsoft account and it wont let me play any servers or multiplayer becuase of my privacy settings, so i...
  3. Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change setting in Xbox privacy and online safety.: I recently bought Sea of Thieves for the pc. I tried to play it but it said that I needed to change my Xbox privacy and online safety settings, I go to do this but every time I click on the...
  4. settings on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    settings on Xbox Beta: Please, tell me how can I change the XBOX BETA arabic language, in English language, and I understand that I have to do?please help ! 389da284-63c1-4c8e-8f0d-1be4fa7abb0a
  5. setting up Xbox One S All Digital

in XBoX on Windows
    setting up Xbox One S All Digital: I need help setting up the hardware for my new Xbox One S . I understand the power, internet, and display connections. But what is the component that connects to HDMI IN ? Is that a PC running...
  6. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  7. TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings"

in XboX Insiders
    TV Tuner? Beta Ring "Simplified Settings": I use the TV Tuner on my Xbox, and went to rescan my channels, but with the "Simplified Settings"... I can't find the option. Is it just me? Did Xbox accidentally just delete that whole section?...
  8. Simplified settings issue

in XboX Insiders
    Simplified settings issue: I'm n ash n I still dont have new settings I have everything else. Any1 else have this problem? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  9. Simplified Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Simplified Menu: Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has an issue with the new menu system? I'm on alpha skip ahead and have received the new menu on one console but not another. Both are running the same software...
  10. Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for simplified effective Elite controller stick sensitivity custom setting usable by ...: They need to simplify this problem. Microsoft try this 4 point system leave points 1 and 4 anchored to 0 and 100. Allow points 2 and 3 to float and be adjusted on the graph by the user. Allow...