New Skulls, Forge Returns, and More Coming in Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Discus and support New Skulls, Forge Returns, and More Coming in Halo: The Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Source http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-skulls-forge-returns-and-more-coming-in-halo-the-master-chief-collection/1100-6420366/... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 11, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

IntenseJames, Jun 11, 2014
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Halo MC collection delayed

anyone read
    this
    .... 4 player online co-op campaign!!!!!

xXCamhawkXx, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

Pretty much if it was in the original game then it's in the collection, except possibly system link, which they are still working on.

The Master Chief Collection includes:

split screen co-op

forge in 3 & 4 plus forge for the 6 reworked Halo 2 maps

theatre in the originally supported games

over 100 maps

Spartan Ops

new cinematics

ect.

New Halo: Master Chief Collection Info and Gameplay - E3 2014 - IGN Video

Stevie77-973E6220-A15A-4A6F-A6AF-4D22264283B1, Jun 11, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Halo MC collection delayed

anyone read
    this
    .... 4 player online co-op campaign!!!!!
  5. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Will the Master Chief Collection contain certain features?

6. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Master Chief Collection

I linked
    this
    in a different thread but omg the 4 player online co-op sounds intense.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Halo meet up

Did you guys see the new forge mode for Halo 2? It looks awesome! If you haven't, then you can see it

here
    . ;)
  8. IntenseJames Win User
Thema:

1. New Skulls, Forge Returns, and More Coming in Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Skulls Forge Returns

2. My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox: So I tried to see if they work on anything else and they do they have a mic but when I plug them into my controller they don't show up on it. My step brother has they same type and his works, I...
  3. Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till The amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one det hade varit ...: Hej skulle ni kunna lägga till the amazing spiderman 2 på xbox one [Translation Hi could you add the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Xbox One] 10c3cfca-fb0f-488a-ae32-43b9bdde385e
  4. Halo 2 anniversary Bandana skull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 anniversary Bandana skull: Hey guys. So I've just thought I would have another play through of all the Halo games. My question is, is there a bandana skull for halo 2? I tried googling it but I couldn't find much info....
  5. Twisted Skull Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twisted Skull Gaming: Photo by kaburma Twisted Skull Gaming is a gaming community that was started in 2017. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. All...
  6. anyone want to play co-op all skulls?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone want to play co-op all skulls?: play Halo Co-Op on Legendary difficult setting with some Skulls enabled? I am online now. Add: I don't have a mic, sorry. 8d3436e0-b194-4383-99e5-2596797343d1
  7. halo 2 anniversary bandana skull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 2 anniversary bandana skull: I have played halo 2 anniversary and turned on the bandana skull but with energy weapons it's not infinite ammo I have played Halo combat evolved anniversary and there the bandana skull have...
  8. skull Sputnik, halo master chief collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skull Sputnik, halo master chief collection: 5 days, take the skull Sputnik, but the achievement does not appear, although restart the console, came back to download my profile in the Xbox and wait 5 days and nothing happens, also picked up...
  9. Need Fun Competent Players For CoOp Legendary, Skulls & Intel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Fun Competent Players For CoOp Legendary, Skulls & Intel: At first i was gonna say 21+ but I don't really care about age anymore. Just as long as your not an annoying lil *** head and can have fun, laugh enjoy halo and play the game without getting all...
  10. Xbox one controller and skull candy SLYR headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller and skull candy SLYR headset: so I bought a skull candy slyr headset as a replacement headset from the cheap one you get when you buy the console, and it works perfectly with the controller I bought with the Xbox but now that...