New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling?

Discus and support New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ubisoft's creative director recently Tweeted out: Working on the next #SplinterCell with @danhaynow and @romcamor in #Lyon. Can't wait for #E3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, May 16, 2019.

1. New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling?

Ubisoft's creative director recently Tweeted out:

Working on the next #SplinterCell with @danhaynow and @romcamor in #Lyon. Can't wait for #E3. Crossover with #TheCrew2 with @_fergus New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling? :) Only missing @GhostRecon and @Rainbow6Game - but on their way.

#FarCry

#ForHonor

#TheDivision2

#RainbowSixSiege

#GhostRecon

Link to the Tweet: https://twitter.com/jgerighty/status/1128395675329335296?s=19

And a screenshot in case it gets deleted: https://imgur.com/VEfpjFj

Just curious what people think. Random official announcement that is getting people talking or trolling the fanbase that have been begging for a new Splinter Cell for years now.

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, May 16, 2019
  2. bloodbringer16 Win User

I hope one day ubisoft will make a new splinter cell but I think if they are they will do the announcement at E3 right at the end like they do somtimes when everyone thinks it's over then Yves guillemot comes out and announces it.
  3. PaperzMask Win User

This news made my day !!! Thanks a lot !!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That would be everybody's guess. I would expect to see some dates on those announcements before taking them seriously.
  5. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

Splinter Cell is a great game
  6. Hilly VI Win User

Unfortunately i think this is just a joke. Dam shame tho.
Thema:

1. New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling? - Similar Threads - Splinter Cell Official

2. Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...: Купил сегодня на XBOX One по обратной совместимости Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Convicton. Всё было в порядке, игра установилась без каких-либо ошибок и запустилась. Но когда я начал новую игру,...
  3. Splinter cell blacklist does not work anymore on coop (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell blacklist does not work anymore on coop (xbox one): bought the game last week and played coop about 5 times with my daughter. Shes in her room and I am on my room When I first bought the game we both were able to play, but now it just keeps saying...
  4. Xbox one / and Xbox one (Tom Clancy, Splinter cell Blacklist)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one / and Xbox one (Tom Clancy, Splinter cell Blacklist): I just got a Xbox one and was really happy to see that its backwards compatible with Xbox One, which was the reason I downloaded the game. I can play multi-player and let the game pick randomly...
  5. Splinter Cell Conviction Free Gold Download not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Splinter Cell Conviction Free Gold Download not working: I am trying to download the free xbox gold title Splinter Cell Conviction, however I get an avatar with a message that I have found a glitch I shouldn't have? Is this a widespread issue or just...
  6. Splinter cell blacklist backwards capability help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell blacklist backwards capability help: hey gamers im in need of some info... as of today 8/1 both games splinter cell double agent & blacklist aew now playable via backwards capability however i seem to have to pay 19.99 for it. now i...
  7. Splinter Cell Conviction won't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction won't download...: I've searched this out and found that it is a common problem among quite a few users: I'm trying to download and install Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction and I keep getting an error that it...
  8. Splinter Cell Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Games with Gold: Says I found a glitch in the system when I am trying to install Splinter Cell on games with gold. f062b456-69bb-40fc-8369-747e24e99c21
  9. splinter cell blacklist backwards compatable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    splinter cell blacklist backwards compatable: i absolutely love stealth games they are hands down my favorite genre and splinter cell blacklist is one of my favorites i'd love to see it backwards compatible and seeing as splinter cell...
  10. Splinter cell conviction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell conviction: Hi. I have a current paid xbox live subscription. But when I try and download splinter cell conviction, xbox store tries to charge me. Why is this when the game is meant to be free....