New Support Preview Says I'm Not an Insider.

Discus and support New Support Preview Says I'm Not an Insider. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Kryptide4062 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kryptide4062, Jul 24, 2019.

1. New Support Preview Says I'm Not an Insider.

/u/Kryptide4062, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Not letting me download apps

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one broken from update

4. WPAK Win User

Achievements not showing

Hi there,

I'm not sure it is Insider (Preview) related, but since you mentioned it (and it was mentioned by Support) it is best to post the issue in the Xbox Insider forums, there the people from the program will be able to assist.

To go to the Xbox Insider forums use the Xbox Insiders option near the top of the webpage or use this link:

https://forums.xbox.com/browse?category=Xbox+One+Preview

I hope they will be able to assist and help you sort the issue
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Disk and app problems

When you say "new update", is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview program or are you on the regular official system version.
  6. Burcaliex Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

Yes but my account is already an adult account, I don't need to change my date of birth because I'm 18. So I don't understand why I can't access Xbox Insider Hub
Thema:

New Support Preview Says I'm Not an Insider.

1. New Support Preview Says I'm Not an Insider. - Similar Threads - Support Preview Says

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 06, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 30, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 30, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 23, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 23, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 16, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 16, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 09, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 09, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 02, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 02, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  8. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 25, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 25, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 18, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 18, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  10. My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program: My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. The system reads every other type of disc. Ive done all the troubleshooting multiple times. The problem began September 17th and ive called at least...