New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...

Discus and support New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/earmack, Sep 6, 2019.

1. /u/earmack
    /u/earmack Guest

New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest...

/u/earmack, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Connah95 Win User

Quantum break issues

There shouldn't be any reason why you cant share screenshots or gameplay recordings of Quantum Break I would suggest restarting your console and take new screenshots or gameplay recordings and see then if you can share

Check your privacy settings to see if you are allowed to share game clips, you can check/change from xbox.com or on your console for xbox.com see
    account.xbox.com/.../Settings
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one dashboard redesign ?

16. Have the ability to share clips, screenshots, and other activity feed items with recent players as well as having a "search for player" option to do so (I would love to use this to share my clips with the other players actually featured within the clip).

17. From #16, have the ability to look up any clips/screenshots featuring you.

18. Copy and paste text option for the Internet Explorer app along with more consistent video browsing (some YouTube videos work while others don't and some work sometimes while not working at other times).
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect and our Playlists

I just wish I had the ability to record film clips of myself & share that WITHOUT having to use game clips as part of it. For example, I could add an introduction video to my shared clips. I think that would be nice.
  5. Diego Andrés Salgad Win User

Sorry, this can't be shared because we don't recognize this game. Windows 10 DVR

This also happened to me, seconds ago. I can share clips, but I can't share screenshots. Clips are recognized as belonging to Just Cause 3, but screenshots show as "unknown".
  6. Ariel Acu Win User

Problem Uploading Photos to Game

Hi Gerakine Gallus,

In some cases, the said error message appears if the video clips or screenshot that you want to share in your Activity feed came from the games or apps that are not bought or came from the Windows Store. Sharing game clips and screenshot normally works with games
    that came from the Windows Store.

Let us know if you need clarifications.
Thema:

1. New symbol and new share option to share last record (screenshot/video clip) in latest... - Similar Threads - symbol share option

2. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  3. LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOL, So a MOD decided that my one letter and symbols were profanity? Are you joking right...: 1. CODE OF CONDUCT = no clear example of what is considered profanity. Where is what I said, stated a Profanity? 2. C of C is so vague on wording that they can just chose to them what they feel...
  4. Muted headset symbol on xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted headset symbol on xbox One S: I have 2 headsets that no longer work on my Xbox One S. I have tried these headsets on other Xbox One S and they work fine. I have tried all of your recommendations on your website to fix the...
  5. Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get mute symbol off and headset sound and mic not working!: Noticed my headset was not working, and started to trouble shoot it. I power cycled the xbox several times. I bought a new controller, and updated it several times. And still the headset won't...
  6. where is the star symbol on xbox keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    where is the star symbol on xbox keyboard: where is the* symbol on xbox 360 keyboard 64f71b5b-db2a-4748-87b7-6c534d5c9ed4
  7. Caps lock is Stuck on Messaging and #'s are symbols now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Caps lock is Stuck on Messaging and #'s are symbols now: So I got a message from Xbox Live on Xbox saying messenger will be getting overhauled in May. Now my messaging works when I hard reboot my Xbox One X for a little while, then it turns it over to...
  8. Muted microphone symbol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Muted microphone symbol: Hi, We have an xbox one that has recently stopped allowing my son to chat with his friends. The microphone symbol is showing with a line through it at all times. I have done some research into...
  9. help Problem with xbox one s mute symbol appears

in XBoX on Consoles
    help Problem with xbox one s mute symbol appears: good morning I have a problem with my xbox one s, for 3 days the headphones no longer work and the mute symbol appears next to the battery symbol on the xbox screen...
  10. Mute symbol showing on scrren

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mute symbol showing on scrren: [img] How do i get rid of this mute symbol. I cant get sound through headset whilst this is on. Ive tried hard reboot 66838ddf-0a42-47c8-953a-57f0a0d4b759