New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

Discus and support New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elangab, Oct 22, 2019.

1. /u/elangab
    /u/elangab Guest

It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can remove section we don't care about such as Mixer/Community/etc. is amazing, and to be honest, a surprise. I never thought MS will actually do it. Be it the one to move forward or not, thank you for finally allowing us to choose what we care about on our Home screen and what we don't. I truly hope it'll become a permanent option.

Now all we need is a 24 Hours clock view and Xbox wins top electronic device of the year New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections. :)

submitted by /u/elangab
    [link] [comments]

/u/elangab, Oct 22, 2019
  2. powerisstrength Win User

Question about "recent" panel on dashboard.

their is no way of removing the two unwanted items. since the items came with the recent xbox live update, it will be there forever. unless they come up with a new dashboard update.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

I had the new dashboard. Underneath the large box that shows the last game/app you used there used to be another box with those 4 items in, now all it shows is my games and apps. I hope that makes more sense
    That is Group B of the new Dashboard experiment that I thought was only on Insider rings at this present moment. The dashboard with the 4 items together is Group A and the original Dashboard is Group C, the control group.

Group B is the favourite as you can arrange the Dashboard to your own preferences.
  4. Frathos Win User

Trash garbage UI on xbox one, how?

You are describing the older Xbox One Dashboard. Microsoft is working on an updated UI that removes the individual tabs you mentioned which is being tested in the Dashboard Preview program. I don't know when that will be released to the general public.

Have you tried using the menu button (three line icon) on items that you don't want and then select remove? Did you know you can create your own Groups of games in My games & apps and also pin the group(s) to your Dashboard? If you have a favorite friend
    that you'd like to pin to your Dashboard then there is an option for that too (select People - profile of GT you want added - Add to home).

I don't recall if this is in old version or if it's only in the new Dashboard Alpha Preview I have but you can press Y to search your stuff and Microsoft Store directly on the Dashboard.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

New update help

If you've not already tried Deleting your local groups. I'd suggest giving it a shot.

First open up 'My Games & Apps'. Proceed to go into the 'Groups' section and then scroll down to the 'More options' section at the bottom. Proceed to then select 'Delete all groups'. You'll be shown the options to 'Delete all groups' and 'Delete local groups'.

Deleting local groups will remove and then resync your groups information stored in the cloud. Deleting all groups will delete the groups saved on your local console and within the cloud as well. You should then be able to start from scratch with how you
    setup your groups..
  6. Malacath Win User

update

It's removed the tv section from the dashboard for me.

It's also added another option to the console sound settings

It an option to turn on rating collection background sounds. No idea what this is for
Thema:

1. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections. - Similar Threads - Test Dashboard Group

2. Testing the preorders as an insider

in XboX Insiders
    Testing the preorders as an insider: Just thinking that, on the 22nd, the store is going to get mobbed. We as insiders would be happy to test out the store a day early just to ensure preorders go through. They can even go ahead and...
  3. Xbox One "Can't finish multiplayer tests"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "Can't finish multiplayer tests": I just moved into a new apartment, and have my wifi router set up. I booted up my xbox, and it connected to the internet just fine. Everything works, except multiplayer. When I test my internet...
  4. xbox one internet connected test ok but won't load anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one internet connected test ok but won't load anything: Hi guys, We live in Melbourne Australia. When I test the internet connection, the result is "Everything is good". I was able to buy couple of movies but when I tried to play, getting below error:...
  5. Console game play test: Deep Rock Galactic

in XboX Insiders
    Console game play test: Deep Rock Galactic: Deep Rock keeps crashing as soon as it passes the mean menu I am not currently sure if it is due to the game or if the console can not hand it loading because of beta submitted by...
  6. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP: When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do...
  7. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Help Needed unable to access game beta testing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Help Needed unable to access game beta testing: My son has been invited to the Halo 3 ODST flight on Xbox One. Before this we enrolled his account as a Halo Insider on Halo Waypoint and all seemed good. He was very excited when he got the...
  9. New Store / Guide Load Times Tested

in XboX Insiders
    New Store / Guide Load Times Tested: 1. All test were done on an Xbox One S 2. The timer was stopped after everything was fully loaded meaning nothing was greyed out, all content was displayed **3. Each test was done 10x for...
  10. Did you even test the new dashboard before you launched it a couple months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did you even test the new dashboard before you launched it a couple months ago?: Are you kidding me? Seriously? Did you even test this dashboard before releasing it? Do you use it yourselves? Do any of the developers actually use XB1? I can't imagine so otherwise this rubbish...