New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

Discus and support New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/elangab, Oct 22, 2019.

1. /u/elangab
    /u/elangab Guest

It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can remove section we don't care about such as Mixer/Community/etc. is amazing, and to be honest, a surprise. I never thought MS will actually do it. Be it the one to move forward or not, thank you for finally allowing us to choose what we care about on our Home screen and what we don't. I truly hope it'll become a permanent option.

Now all we need is a 24 Hours clock view and Xbox wins top electronic device of the year New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections. :)

submitted by /u/elangab
    [link] [comments]

/u/elangab, Oct 22, 2019
  2. powerisstrength Win User

Question about "recent" panel on dashboard.

their is no way of removing the two unwanted items. since the items came with the recent xbox live update, it will be there forever. unless they come up with a new dashboard update.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

New update help

If you've not already tried Deleting your local groups. I'd suggest giving it a shot.

First open up 'My Games & Apps'. Proceed to go into the 'Groups' section and then scroll down to the 'More options' section at the bottom. Proceed to then select 'Delete all groups'. You'll be shown the options to 'Delete all groups' and 'Delete local groups'.

Deleting local groups will remove and then resync your groups information stored in the cloud. Deleting all groups will delete the groups saved on your local console and within the cloud as well. You should then be able to start from scratch with how you
    setup your groups..
  4. Malacath Win User

update

It's removed the tv section from the dashboard for me.

It's also added another option to the console sound settings

It an option to turn on rating collection background sounds. No idea what this is for
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox live beta

Hi,

As this is in regards to the beta dashboard please post in the beta dashboard forums here.

If you don't have access to that section of the forums just yet and you're seeing "GROUP NOT FOUND" then please be patient as a forum support agent will need to look into your participation in the beta, once they have confirmed that they will add you to that
    section of the forums.
  6. BigB EC Win User

Removing Bing?

It would be nice to have the option to remove the new dashboard.
Thema:

1. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections. - Similar Threads - Test Dashboard Group

2. test drive umlimited 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    test drive umlimited 2: Hi! Does anyone know if Microsoft is working with Test drive unlimited 1 and 2? And if you know when will they announce the backwords capability to that game? Honestly i bought TDU 2 to xbx360 but...
  3. What it takes for an XBox app to trust a custom CA certificate for lab-testing https traffic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What it takes for an XBox app to trust a custom CA certificate for lab-testing https traffic?: Hello, I am writing this from the context of testing a video streaming application within a test lab on a XBox One. We have to decrypt and analyze the https traffic generated from this...
  4. Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: What servers do the Xbox use for testing: Asus (Modems/Gateways): What servers do the Xbox use for testing When I run a test network speed & statistics My latency is like 65 ms. When I run a speed test from Okla or fast.com my latency...
  5. Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any plans to when the Netherlands will be able to test Project xCloud?: Dutch and super excited, so can't wait till it's available in my country. submitted by /u/Aventicity [link] [comments]
  6. Tested Ace Combat 7 on Project X Cloud and OMFG!!

in XboX Insiders
    Tested Ace Combat 7 on Project X Cloud and OMFG!!: Got my invite into the preview for X Cloud and wow this thing is going to be an amazing service. Having the ability to play Ace Combat 7 was fun and definitely requires some finesse to control...
  7. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't wait to test this!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't wait to test this!: [IMG] submitted by /u/UwUnator-2000 [link] [comments]
  9. ผูกบัตรโดนทดสอบหักเงินจะได้คืนตอนไหนครับ[Translati on-When do I bind my card to the test?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ผูกบัตรโดนทดสอบหักเงินจะได้คืนตอนไหนครับ[Translati on-When do I bind my card to the test?]: ไม่แน่ใจว่าโดนทดสอบหักเงิน หรือ ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate แบบ 3 เดือน ที่กำลังลดราคาอยู่ แต่ที่แน่ๆคือโดนหักเงินไปแล้ว ยังไม่ได้อะไรสักอย่างเลย 1 วันแล้วครับ...
  10. Did you even test the new dashboard before you launched it a couple months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did you even test the new dashboard before you launched it a couple months ago?: Are you kidding me? Seriously? Did you even test this dashboard before releasing it? Do you use it yourselves? Do any of the developers actually use XB1? I can't imagine so otherwise this rubbish...