New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?

Discus and support New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Greetings, I've been playing Xbox one since 2015, and became a amepass ultimate member since late 2019. Recently, I became aware of the Game Preview... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FerminFermin115, Feb 9, 2020.

1. New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?

Greetings, I've been playing Xbox one since 2015, and became a amepass ultimate member since late 2019.

Recently, I became aware of the Game Preview Update and the ability to stream games to your android device.

So far all I know comes from these 2 videos:

Video 1

Video 2

I have a Bluetooth capable controller,

LG Stylo 4 (Android 8.1.0)

Netgear Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router (R6700) - AC 1750 (I get about 35 mbp download and 5 mbp upload)

Today applied the Xbox One Update Preview through the Insider Hub app on Xbox, and downloaded the Game Streaming app on my phone. When I tried connecting to my console I got this message even though I'm in the US (El Paso, TX, to be exact).

Anyone know how or if I can get through this? Any tips and pointers (or other help resources) will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/FerminFermin115
    [link] [comments]

/u/FerminFermin115, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Link for the preview program ideas thread?

3. Smwutches Win User

Higher update ring

Since that is not a rewards program issue, his is the wrong forum. Anything preview related should be posted in the preview forums (you should see a link at the top of the forums for insiders). Rings are based on how active you are in the preview.
  4. WPAK Win User

Preview Update Issues.

Hi there,

for any Xbox Insider related issues it is best to post them in the Xbox Insider forums, there the people from the program will be able to assist.

To go to the Xbox Insider forums use the Xbox Insiders option near the top of the webpage or use this link: https://forums.xbox.com/browse?category=Xbox+One+Preview

The people there shoul be able to assist regarding preview related issues.
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

Caps lock is Stuck on Messaging and #'s are symbols now

Are you registered to the previews Xbox Insider content?
  6. WPAK Win User

insider hub

Hi there,

Be sure to check in which Ring you are, this can be seen in the Insider App. The Ring will determine when your console will receive an update.

Also regarding any preview related questions or issues, it's best to post these in the Xbox Insider forums here: https://forums.xbox.com/browse?category=Xbox+One+Preview
Thema:

New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?

1. New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help? - Similar Threads - anything insider preview

2. Can't download anything from xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download anything from xbox store: Hello, Im trying to download games from the store and its barley moving. The internet is fine both on xbox and computer but the download itself get very low download speed (most of the time...
  3. I can't change my xbox gamerpic on anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my xbox gamerpic on anything: I tried the xbox app, but it keeps telling me, wait a while, its been 4 days and it's still happening, so i tried it from my laptop, and i still cant change it a4553466-236b-4422-a463-7ad6149f7257
  4. cant use anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    cant use anything.: I receive this message all over. initially after purchasing the master chief collection and attempting to log in. now anytime on any device on the xbox website I click on my little profile...
  5. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  6. Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t install anything anymore with the xbox app on WIndows 10 (gamepass): I always get the error code 0x00000001. Already tried resetting the store and reinstalled the app, nothing helps. Windows 10 is also up to date. 55813b0e-6556-4cf7-9646-80d8a48c19d0
  7. I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING!!!: I can't buy anything on my Xbox and its so annoying. I bought my Xbox from Pakistan but every time I enter my credit card or debit card as billing option it doesn't support billing address of...
  8. new xbox one x won't respond to anything OS doesn't correspond...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new xbox one x won't respond to anything OS doesn't correspond...: My new xbox one X won't go past this screen OS version 18363.9135.amd64fre.19h1_release... This does not correspond to any offline updater and USB stick is not recognized for offline update. All...
  9. Can't buy anything from the Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything from the Store: When I try to Buy something from the Store it says that I should try later but it doesn't work. I already restarted the Xbox completely but it still won't work. Thanks in advance and I hope you...
  10. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a