new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do ...

Discus and support new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm new to the destiny game and I have picked up some spinmetel it in my inventory but when i go to turn it in nothing happens and does not even say i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glass Phantom, Dec 26, 2014.

1. new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do ...

I'm new to the destiny game and I have picked up some spinmetel it in my inventory but when i go to turn it in nothing happens and does not even say i have any at the vender like 3/20 the button stays red when i try to sell it,,,,,,,,i was wondering is
    there a certain level you have to be at in order to turn items in?

:)

Glass Phantom, Dec 26, 2014
  2. i cant sell my spinmetal ?

i have over 200 and cant turn them into the vender is their a reason why you cant turn them in to the venders?

Glass Phantom, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Where Do I Buy SpinMetal/Relic Iron?

Before, you used to be able to use crucible marks to buy Spin Metal and Relic Iron. Now it seems you can't do that anymore via the vanguard quarter master and can only trade in if you have an abundant of Spinmetal/Relic Iron.

Are they making you go back to farming to get more or is there just some place that i'm not looking?

SPUNKEE-8059798C-DE59-4704-A498-B16157EBF59D, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Fidde89kill
    Fidde89kill Guest

new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do ...

Spinmetal and later in the game, helium filaments, spirit Bloom and relic is used to level your gear past level twenty. If you want somebody to play with or have more questions feel free to add me on live

Fidde89kill, Dec 26, 2014
  5. Fidde89kill Win User

new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do you do with them ?

Spinmetal and later in the game, helium filaments, spirit Bloom and relic is used to level your gear past level twenty. If you want somebody to play with or have more questions feel free to add me on live
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Dead Or Alive 5 Gets Over Five Million Downloads So A Free Costume For Xbox One Coming!

Sorry Goth you're in the wrong thread for that.

You need to go to the "Destiny" thread and spend 3 - 4 pages telling people how you prefer the original "Diablo III" to the new one before you'll see that badge.

Have a nice hamburger, cheeseburger or quarter-pounder with cheese.

Speaking of cheese, and at the risk of drifting on topic again... you can't really 'cheese' on "Dead Or Alive 5".

Mastering this game (and I am under no illusions that I have mastered this game) is like mastering a martial art.

A new player is NEVER able to defeat a skilled player in this game by fluke.
  7. Gaoism Win User

I can't recover my profile!

I tried turning it on but now it has one-quarter of a red ring. What do I do?
  8. Frosty327 Win User

Xbox error code 0x800c000b

It's not just in the UK. I'm having same problems like you too. Just bought the New Avengers movie and I cant fricken watch it.

I have searched and tried all the fixes and nothing works. I have over 200 movies that I cant watch !!
  9. Bl4ckSh33p Win User

MyVIP star boost?

Why do preorders not count? I bought games for over 200€ (need 102€ to unlock star) but it does not count and I cant afford to buy anything else. I mean, 200€ for 2 games is already a lot of money, right? -.-
Thema:

1. new to destiny, I have over 200 spinmetal and cant turn them in at the quarter master, what do ... - Similar Threads - destiny 200 spinmetal

2. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: What does error code watercress mean? b9813679-342b-4fa5-8cd9-9e1f3f8c1abb
  3. Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 stuck in trial mode: I have been attempting to get my retail disc to work for several months. It's quite frustrating to keep getting notifications about purchasing a game that I have been playing since day one. When...
  4. I have Shadowkeep for destiny 2 but it was telling me I don't have it when I do. I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Shadowkeep for destiny 2 but it was telling me I don't have it when I do. I need...: So, i just went to bungie about this and they told me to come over here. I have Shadowkeep for D2 but in the game it said i didnt have it. I uninstalled and am now reinstalling the game but my...
  5. Destiny 2 will not complete launch process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 will not complete launch process: XBOX one will not completely load Destiny 2, had been working fine for more than a year. Load will go about half way, where character is selected and then will go to a black screen for several...
  6. Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one, importing game tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one, importing game tag: I'm trying to load Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one but the system won't let me use the game tag I had been using. it tells me that game tag is already being used, therefore I would lose all my...
  7. Destiny 2 Gear power reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gear power reset: Hello i need help because on destiny 2 i have end game gear and when i reinstalled the game 1 years later all of my gear got reset to the minimum power level and i asked a friend who still plays...
  8. Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error: I recently got an Xbox and downloaded Destiny 2. I’ve been playing D2 for a while on PS4, and i have a lot of loot. Obviously I want to take advantage of the newly added cross save benefits so...
  9. So i updated Destiny 2 for new season, now it wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i updated Destiny 2 for new season, now it wont start.: Season of worthy launched. I completed the update and now it wont start. Keeps saying 'For some reason Destiny 2 took to long to start'....Youre telling me the mighty microsoft can take my $ but...
  10. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...