New to destiny

Discus and support New to destiny in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got destiny and I'd like some people to play with and go through the story and just have a good time leveling. I'm only lol 4 hunter but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewPenner, Dec 26, 2014.

1. New to destiny

So I just got destiny and I'd like some people to play with and go through the story and just have a good time leveling. I'm only lol 4 hunter but it would be cool to level with someone. Hit me up if you wanna play

:)

MatthewPenner, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Busted Pixel
    Busted Pixel Guest
    New to Destiny

Once you are able to complete your first Strike, you'll be teamed up with two other people. Try adding them as friends as this has been a great way for me to find people around the same level and at the same point of the game.

Busted Pixel, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Fidde89kill
    Fidde89kill Guest
    New to Destiny

You can play with me, I'm a bit higher level than you, but I'm glad to help you show the way if you want. Just add me and send me an invite when I'm online

Fidde89kill, Dec 26, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Destiny: What we know so far.

5. Lofty Who Win User

Destiny beta should arrive this summer

6. Lofty Who Win User

Destiny beta should arrive this summer

7. tigerzarro Win User

Destiny: What we know so far v3.0

8. Busted Pixel Win User

New to Destiny

Once you are able to complete your first Strike, you'll be teamed up with two other people. Try adding them as friends as this has been a great way for me to find people around the same level and at the same point of the game.
Thema:

New to destiny

1. New to destiny - Similar Threads - destiny

2. Destiny 2 will not complete launch process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny 2 will not complete launch process: XBOX one will not completely load Destiny 2, had been working fine for more than a year. Load will go about half way, where character is selected and then will go to a black screen for several...
  3. Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one, importing game tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one, importing game tag: I'm trying to load Destiny 2 back on an XBOX one but the system won't let me use the game tag I had been using. it tells me that game tag is already being used, therefore I would lose all my...
  4. Destiny 2 Gear power reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Gear power reset: Hello i need help because on destiny 2 i have end game gear and when i reinstalled the game 1 years later all of my gear got reset to the minimum power level and i asked a friend who still plays...
  5. Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Cross Save Authentication Error: I recently got an Xbox and downloaded Destiny 2. I’ve been playing D2 for a while on PS4, and i have a lot of loot. Obviously I want to take advantage of the newly added cross save benefits so...
  6. So i updated Destiny 2 for new season, now it wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i updated Destiny 2 for new season, now it wont start.: Season of worthy launched. I completed the update and now it wont start. Keeps saying 'For some reason Destiny 2 took to long to start'....Youre telling me the mighty microsoft can take my $ but...
  7. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...
  8. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  9. Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2: I have had destiny 2 sence it came out and it was great but i havent played it in a longtime i just wented to Update it. And it said that there was an update of 72.2 gigs and that was fine so it...
  10. Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

in XboX Insiders
    Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.: I am located in Perth, Australia. This morning I changed from 1911.191213-0400 (Omega and Delta ring) to the Beta ring, installed the game streaming app and connected a controller to my phone....