new to tc splinter cell looking for friends

Discus and support new to tc splinter cell looking for friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for a friend to play blacklist email pL: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or reaper651970 help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grim Reaper6570, Jan 22, 2014.

1. new to tc splinter cell looking for friends

I am looking for a friend to play blacklist email pL: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or reaper651970 help

:)

Grim Reaper6570, Jan 22, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox Originals Not Working - Is It The Hard Drive?

My mistake. I was looking for Splinter Cell, not Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell. lol

onyxishere, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Looking for friends on windows phone

Looking for friends on windows phone Games played NBA Splinter cell Need for speed Hydro thunder

BlueGameBoy201, Jan 22, 2014
  4. kgould01
    kgould01 Guest

i will add you but you dont have gold so i wouldnt be able to play with you.

kgould01, Jan 29, 2014
  5. kgould01 Win User

i will add you but you dont have gold so i wouldnt be able to play with you.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

E3

Looking forward to a new splinter cell aswell
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Originals Not Working - Is It The Hard Drive?

My mistake. I was looking for Splinter Cell, not Tom Clancey's Splinter Cell. lol
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

And for our next collection...

Splinter Cell: Fisher Collection - Remastered, and Reloaded.

Including

Original Splinter Cell.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
  9. Epic Louie Win User

E3

Looking forward to some Fable news and Splinter Cell. Hopefully there'll be a few surprises too.
Thema:

1. new to tc splinter cell looking for friends - Similar Threads - splinter cell looking

2. Language splinter cell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language splinter cell: I have splinter cell ( 1) xbox disk. I put It on my Xbox one and downloaded, the game were in Spanish.(I speak Spanish) suddenly the game delete itself and when I re downloaded the game were on...
  3. Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...: I bought Splinter Cell pandora Tomorrow ( Backwards Compat ) from the Xbox store. The Game does not install in German. The Rest of the splinter Cell series works fine its jsut the second...
  4. splinter cell backwards compatibility help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    splinter cell backwards compatibility help.: I played through the same stage twice. completing it both times. but each time when the game says "press A" to continue onward to the next stage, instead it takes me to the main game menu. I can...
  5. Splinter Cell pandora tomorrow language Problem. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell pandora tomorrow language Problem. Xbox One: So i was Playing Splinter cell1 backwards compatible on my Xbox one all runs fine and i finished it. but Pandora Tomorrow (splinter cell 2) runs Only in Englisch and i dont know why. Got a...
  6. Original Splinter Cell trilogy (and Double Agent)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Splinter Cell trilogy (and Double Agent): I know this isn’t the place for asking developers to bring the series to back compat, but it would be something truly special if Ubisoft and Microsoft brought forward all of the Original Splinter...
  7. Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell Conviction - Не Слышно Голоса[Translation-Splinter Cell Conviction-not...: Купил сегодня на XBOX One по обратной совместимости Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Convicton. Всё было в порядке, игра установилась без каких-либо ошибок и запустилась. Но когда я начал новую игру,...
  8. New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Splinter Cell. Official annoucement or trolling?: Ubisoft's creative director recently Tweeted out: Working on the next #SplinterCell with @danhaynow and @romcamor in #Lyon. Can't wait for #E3. Crossover with #TheCrew2 with @_fergus :) Only...
  9. Splinter cell blacklist does not work anymore on coop (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell blacklist does not work anymore on coop (xbox one): bought the game last week and played coop about 5 times with my daughter. Shes in her room and I am on my room When I first bought the game we both were able to play, but now it just keeps saying...
  10. Xbox one / and Xbox one (Tom Clancy, Splinter cell Blacklist)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one / and Xbox one (Tom Clancy, Splinter cell Blacklist): I just got a Xbox one and was really happy to see that its backwards compatible with Xbox One, which was the reason I downloaded the game. I can play multi-player and let the game pick randomly...