New to the community!

Discus and support New to the community! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Donald Stone
    Donald Stone New Member

New to the community!

Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.

Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  3. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

You don't go to most retailers because you're only buying one so you go to the cheapest one. If that were not the case then second hand dealers would open an inflated shop to raise the second hand market prices. I don't know where you'd have to go to
    go in England to pay £200 for a console alone without free games. They come with two free games for £189.
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Templar, where did you get £189 new? most 250 GB slims are about £200 in most retailers, and even then, your maths is terrible, £189 + £180 = £169 and it is unlike MW3 and Skyrim are £30, MW3 is £42 pre owned in Gamestation, Skyrim will be similar.
  6. voteDC Win User

Welcome to the forum.

You may find some window licking dribblers about but thankfully they are in the minority.

Make sure to buy the Mass Effect games as well. The best reasons to own a 360.
Thema:

New to the community!

1. New to the community! - Similar Threads - community

2. Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...: I'm really disappointed with this system. Years ago, playing it unlocked everything and it was more fun and made you want to play, now just buy and you have everything at your fingertips without...
  3. Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?

in XboX Insiders
    Question to everybody: Would you like to see the 'Xbox Community Spotlight' again?: submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Madden 20 community rosters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 community rosters: Was wondering if there is a known issue with community rosters downloading but not being able to be accessed /loaded? For me, it says that the roster was downloaded successfully but won't let me...
  5. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  6. It seems that Microsoft and the Xbox Community learned nothing........at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It seems that Microsoft and the Xbox Community learned nothing........at all.: So 2 weeks ago I made a post regarding the f2p paywall that is on the xbone right now. Heres the original post...
  7. What do you think about our xbox community

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you think about our xbox community: I think it's moving in the right direction. Since joining the ambassadors program, I've also noticed alot of people who are genuine and here purely for help, guidance, gaming and all out fun,...
  8. Xbox community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox community: Im curious about the community of xbox players who care about the community which has been built over its lifetime. Please comment your earliest and favourite memory on xbox. Thanks for your time...
  9. Helping our Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helping our Community: What is the most effective way to help gamers achieve there goals? 5e927559-1e0c-4c1e-89fa-6279197ec374
  10. Lack of good admins/ community managers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of good admins/ community managers.: It amazes me everyday how little the community managers and active admins care about the xbox live community and how prejudice they are towards anyone that calls them on it. Myself and another...