New to the community!

Discus and support New to the community! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Donald Stone
    Donald Stone New Member

New to the community!

Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.

Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  3. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

You don't go to most retailers because you're only buying one so you go to the cheapest one. If that were not the case then second hand dealers would open an inflated shop to raise the second hand market prices. I don't know where you'd have to go to
    go in England to pay £200 for a console alone without free games. They come with two free games for £189.
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Templar, where did you get £189 new? most 250 GB slims are about £200 in most retailers, and even then, your maths is terrible, £189 + £180 = £169 and it is unlike MW3 and Skyrim are £30, MW3 is £42 pre owned in Gamestation, Skyrim will be similar.
  6. voteDC Win User

Welcome to the forum.

You may find some window licking dribblers about but thankfully they are in the minority.

Make sure to buy the Mass Effect games as well. The best reasons to own a 360.
Thema:

New to the community!

1. New to the community! - Similar Threads - community

2. Community post looking for a group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community post looking for a group: Havent been able to post to a group on my xbox console or mobile app i have two accounts only one will post an fixs for this problem 9af50116-53bf-41a7-9886-b28ba194b8df
  3. Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature

in XboX Insiders
    Community Growth, Game Streaming Support, Refinement of Rules, and a New Feature: Hey Xbox Insiders! We wanted to drop an update about subreddit operations as we prepare to close out the year. But, before we do that, we should pause and recognize the value that this community...
  4. Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community: Hello, This is my first post and I apologize if this has already been a topic. I am only here to express my concerns of documented cases I have had personally with Xbox Live and was wondering if...
  5. Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...: Moderators Brake the terms of Agreement to such a degree, i believe the enforcement team are taking bribes. Is their any way to put Corrupt Employees & Microsoft Moderative Associate Volunteers In...
  6. Community tab issue

in XboX Insiders
    Community tab issue: Is anyone here sometimes have this problem when the developer make a new post in the community tab/official club you cant read the whole post? Some words are not visible. The picture is how i see...
  7. Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?

in XboX Insiders
    Where are the Elite controller "community configurations"?: I got my Elite Series 2 controller and I was reading about it online on the Xbox website. And on this page it mentions browsing "community configurations". I saw a video yesterday that showed them...
  8. Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community Calendar not working : Service Unavailable: Hello. I recently bought a new Xbox and can not get the Community Calendar to launch. I get a Service Unavailable message. And it says to contact the forums. Can anyone help?...
  9. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  10. Current dashboard community tab vs the new?

in XboX Insiders
    Current dashboard community tab vs the new?: I was able to use the new dashboard this time around and it's great but I wish going into the community section was like the current one where it shows your custom background. The new one just...