New to the community!

Discus and support New to the community! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Donald Stone
    Donald Stone New Member

New to the community!

Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.

Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  3. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

You don't go to most retailers because you're only buying one so you go to the cheapest one. If that were not the case then second hand dealers would open an inflated shop to raise the second hand market prices. I don't know where you'd have to go to
    go in England to pay £200 for a console alone without free games. They come with two free games for £189.
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Templar, where did you get £189 new? most 250 GB slims are about £200 in most retailers, and even then, your maths is terrible, £189 + £180 = £169 and it is unlike MW3 and Skyrim are £30, MW3 is £42 pre owned in Gamestation, Skyrim will be similar.
  6. voteDC Win User

Welcome to the forum.

You may find some window licking dribblers about but thankfully they are in the minority.

Make sure to buy the Mass Effect games as well. The best reasons to own a 360.
Thema:

New to the community!

1. New to the community! - Similar Threads - community

2. Play status with the Klondike community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play status with the Klondike community: I can't find any place to look up where I stand as far as level attained compared to the community of players. I have been playing Klondike Solitaire for some time, and at level 901, rated at Gold...
  3. Add Xbox one s be Goode one help Xbox community

in XboX Insiders
    Add Xbox one s be Goode one help Xbox community: Add old gamer pic submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  4. Activity, Club & Community feed issues

in XboX Insiders
    Activity, Club & Community feed issues: I'm not sure if it is related to alpha skip-ahead update, but I have lot of issues since last week. Activity feed is lost. Some feeds from last week and 2 random feeds from past. Club feed looks...
  5. Xbox community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox community: im trying to post a looking for a group and it keeps saying there was an error posting 5ebbe923-ae6d-41d4-9f5b-625b0db43b35
  6. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  7. Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.: The custom gamer pictures was a great thing about the Xbox app but now it is not available and it’s caused a lot of disappointment in the community, And this is truly a bad choice since most...
  8. Gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming community: HI im macaila im looking to recruit for my gaming community. We have 500 + members. We play all the newest games and more (but to list a few apex,SoT,MW,Gta5,r6,minecraft,and much more) we are...
  9. downloaded community files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded community files: I'm unable to find downloaded files after successful download what do I do? bdf9e59d-fed3-447c-a1b1-176f561ecba0
  10. Xbox 360 online community players not up dating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 online community players not up dating: Help my list of online community players is not up dating (used to update after each game) its stuck on last time it up dated 81 days ago? I have cleared the memory cache but this did not fix...