New to the community!

Discus and support New to the community! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Donald Stone
    Donald Stone New Member

New to the community!

Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.

Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  3. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

You don't go to most retailers because you're only buying one so you go to the cheapest one. If that were not the case then second hand dealers would open an inflated shop to raise the second hand market prices. I don't know where you'd have to go to
    go in England to pay £200 for a console alone without free games. They come with two free games for £189.
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Templar, where did you get £189 new? most 250 GB slims are about £200 in most retailers, and even then, your maths is terrible, £189 + £180 = £169 and it is unlike MW3 and Skyrim are £30, MW3 is £42 pre owned in Gamestation, Skyrim will be similar.
  6. voteDC Win User

Welcome to the forum.

You may find some window licking dribblers about but thankfully they are in the minority.

Make sure to buy the Mass Effect games as well. The best reasons to own a 360.
Thema:

New to the community!

1. New to the community! - Similar Threads - community

2. I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think the Wii was the biggest turning point in the gaming community.: Hey, I first got a Wii when I was 7 and to this day (sorry Microsoft), think it is the best console ever made. It set standards, raised the bar higher than the bar has ever been raised, and it...
  3. What a wonderful community we have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What a wonderful community we have.: Were in it to win it that's what our mission statement is all about making all welcome and comfy in our cozy communities bubble of solitude 3e0e6cc0-b6d7-4bb4-9d02-386da7bbe751
  4. I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community

in XBoX on Mobile
    I am new 1 hour new and just wanna connect more with the community: only been signed up for a hour and need advice how to connect to the community thru other social networks that the ambassador program is on. thank you and will be waiting for the next step. thanks...
  5. Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to view community comments on things like posts. Both XBox and XBox Companion App: For the longest time I have been unable to view comments in community posts (Be it commentary, videos, or screenshots). If there is a small quantity of posts I can sometimes see them. But for the...
  6. So my disc is broke I have no pc or xbox anymore guess I’m done with this community now...

in XboX Insiders
    So my disc is broke I have no pc or xbox anymore guess I’m done with this community now...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Community Standards vs Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community Standards vs Code of Conduct: Are the Community Standards enforceable like the Code of Conduct or are they just guidelines? deaf7a19-d436-42c5-9ba4-a86520eaaa56
  8. Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store: Hi guys, for the past 4 days the button that shows the 4 items above is only showing my games and apps. I have tried resetting and it is still the same. Tried chatting online but the support page...
  9. Building a community around you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Building a community around you.: With so many ways to bring people to you, what are some strategies to engage with people? A scenario, say you want or have a community on xbox, a group of people you actively play games with and...
  10. Community post looking for a group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Community post looking for a group: Havent been able to post to a group on my xbox console or mobile app i have two accounts only one will post an fixs for this problem 9af50116-53bf-41a7-9886-b28ba194b8df