New to the community!

Discus and support New to the community! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Donald Stone
    Donald Stone New Member

New to the community!

Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.

Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  3. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

You don't go to most retailers because you're only buying one so you go to the cheapest one. If that were not the case then second hand dealers would open an inflated shop to raise the second hand market prices. I don't know where you'd have to go to
    go in England to pay £200 for a console alone without free games. They come with two free games for £189.
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Templar, where did you get £189 new? most 250 GB slims are about £200 in most retailers, and even then, your maths is terrible, £189 + £180 = £169 and it is unlike MW3 and Skyrim are £30, MW3 is £42 pre owned in Gamestation, Skyrim will be similar.
  6. voteDC Win User

Welcome to the forum.

You may find some window licking dribblers about but thankfully they are in the minority.

Make sure to buy the Mass Effect games as well. The best reasons to own a 360.
Thema:

New to the community!

1. New to the community! - Similar Threads - community

2. Community creator games on marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Community creator games on marketplace: Can we please get a separate "folder" for these games on the marketplace as it was before. While I'm glad these individuals that do create games have more visibility, a majority of them are...
  3. Does Microsoft care about its community?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft care about its community?: I asked a simple question about the use of 3rd party M&K (MOUSE and KEYBOARD) adapters. it didnt really get acknowledged so here we go. Why is Microsoft letting people get away with the use of 3rd...
  4. Microsoft rewards, Xbox community games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards, Xbox community games: why does everything just revolve around the 50 us states? I am from Kenya; I first lean about Microsoft rewards in 2018. it has been 3 years now but Microsoft rewards hasn't reached in Kenya as...
  5. Xbox Community Game Club Frequently Asked Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Community Game Club Frequently Asked Questions: What is the Xbox Community Game Club? The Xbox Community Game Club is a chance for the community to come together each week and try a new game together, share their awesome moments with...
  6. Profile to profile engagement feels lost. Community should be a bumber press away.

in XboX Insiders
    Profile to profile engagement feels lost. Community should be a bumber press away.: I used to enjoy looking at all of the posting that would happen in the previous ui and I know there is a community feature but the current way has little to discover. This also seemed to be the...
  7. Toxic community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic community: I posted this in the wrong thread before, so here goes... Is there someone I can talk to regarding particular community? My friend recently came to ask me what his options were regarding a toxic...
  8. MICROSOFT XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB AND GAMERS GIVE UNION SUIT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB AND GAMERS GIVE UNION SUIT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSOR These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club and Gamers Give Union Suit Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Microsoft Corporation, One...
  9. Xbox community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox community.: During my time playing on the Xbox One, I've encountered many bullies. I get spammed saying that I am fat, dumb and worse; sometimes I receive threats. These are all because of something I have...
  10. Xbox Community Game Club Frequently Asked Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Community Game Club Frequently Asked Questions: What is the Xbox Community Game Club? The Xbox Community Game Club is a chance for the community to come together each week and try a new game together, share their awesome moments with...