New to the community!

Discus and support New to the community! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all. Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Donald Stone
    Donald Stone New Member

New to the community!

Hello, everyone! Just joined the forum. Been an xbox player since 2005. Hope to get to meet you all.

Donald Stone, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Coops993 Win User

-= New to the Community =-

as long as the op is happy the cost doesn't really matter that price of a new xbox at sainsburys is good though. i think i may need a new xbox soon.
  3. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

However, going on inapplicable sainsburys one, that is a much better deal and puts his to shame. Wish I had seen that. But going onto Christmas, supoermarkets to make some things pee cheap.
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

You don't go to most retailers because you're only buying one so you go to the cheapest one. If that were not the case then second hand dealers would open an inflated shop to raise the second hand market prices. I don't know where you'd have to go to
    go in England to pay £200 for a console alone without free games. They come with two free games for £189.
  5. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Templar, where did you get £189 new? most 250 GB slims are about £200 in most retailers, and even then, your maths is terrible, £189 + £180 = £169 and it is unlike MW3 and Skyrim are £30, MW3 is £42 pre owned in Gamestation, Skyrim will be similar.
  6. voteDC Win User

Welcome to the forum.

You may find some window licking dribblers about but thankfully they are in the minority.

Make sure to buy the Mass Effect games as well. The best reasons to own a 360.
Thema:

New to the community!

1. New to the community! - Similar Threads - community

2. Why is Microsoft so bad in communicating with the Xbox community?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is Microsoft so bad in communicating with the Xbox community?: There are many things I started to like about Xbox. But what drives me nuts is how bad Microsoft is in communicating with the community. Examples: Do they know about the fact that Xcloud is...
  3. Xbox Ambassador Community

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Community: I want to know how to get back into the Xbox Ambassador Community cause my discord account got hacked and they spammed link into ever sever i was in and to my friends then thats when I got removed...
  4. Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club OtterBox Bundle Sweepstakes - Sweepstakes Official Rules

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club OtterBox Bundle Sweepstakes - Sweepstakes Official Rules: 1. SPONSOR These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club OtterBox Bundle Sweepstakes Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Microsoft Corporation, One...
  5. Titanfall: A community ignored

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall: A community ignored: ***This applies to both Titanfall 1 and 2.*** As a community, we have been facing a hacker known by several names (which I cannot recall at the moment). This hacker has been destroying the...
  6. Re: Community - Family Point Sharing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Re: Community - Family Point Sharing: Dear Microsoft Rewards Team, Currently I have been unable to share my points to other family members. Earlier on, it said that the method was being fixed and I was just wondering if this is still...
  7. THE COMMUNITY REQUIRES ME TO USE 32 CHARACTORS TO DESCRIBE THATS NOT BEING FAIR

in XboX Insiders
    THE COMMUNITY REQUIRES ME TO USE 32 CHARACTORS TO DESCRIBE THATS NOT BEING FAIR: Why did you take my speed from the cars I built and the control I dont see any thing fair about taking from everyone because somebody refuses to try or practice to get better. Thats just plain...
  8. A follow up on the Xbox Live moderation system for the community to read.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A follow up on the Xbox Live moderation system for the community to read.: I'd like to warn other people here based on my experience with the Xbox Live platform about something important which could prevent them from getting any unnecessary enforcements actions against...
  9. A question regarding community points.

in XboX Insiders
    A question regarding community points.: Is Microsoft Rewards Community points sharing coming back sometime soon? submitted by /u/SilentDrive83 [link] [comments]
  10. Broader software niches, losing fandom, bring on the retro community

in XboX Insiders
    Broader software niches, losing fandom, bring on the retro community: Xbox, There's a lot of things you all are getting right, like the reverse compatibility salvaging software gems. I hate how Sony is trying to cash grab on stuff like virtual fighter 5 remake,...