New to the scene... Looking at Ambassador and Enforcement programs!!

Discus and support New to the scene... Looking at Ambassador and Enforcement programs!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the XBOX forum scene. I am here to try and help people and maybe help myself in the future. GT: Streeth0b0z... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Streethoboz, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Streethoboz
    Streethoboz Guest

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to the XBOX forum scene. I am here to try and help people and maybe help myself in the future.

GT: Streeth0b0z

:)

Streethoboz, Apr 1, 2014
  2. kinny999
    kinny999 Guest
    How to tell if i'm an XBL Ambassador

Just joined the ambassador program myself, looking forward to joining the enforcement program too New to the scene... Looking at Ambassador and Enforcement programs!! :)

kinny999, Apr 1, 2014
  3. XBOX community level website does not work nor does the Enforcement united website does not work ether

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

Yeah please.

@ Microsoft and Xbox Team

put out an info how this new program will improve the Ambassador program.

I am very interested in that New to the scene... Looking at Ambassador and Enforcement programs!! :)

[/quote]The new program as a whole is called Xbox Community Level, which includes the Ambassador program and Enforcement United.

Take Action and Improve the Xbox Live Community - Xbox Wire

Mad Cow Dizease, Apr 1, 2014
  4. C0D3 red
    C0D3 red Guest

Cool. Just so you know, if you want to make a link just post what ever it is you want to link (if there is another way please correct me), scroll over "Moderate" in the right corner of your post, click "Edit Post", scroll down to your text box and click
    the little tab labeled "HTML". A box should open up with your text surrounded my <p></p> tags. You may edit the HTML from there, but to create a link you need to type this around the word you are linking: <a href="URL">text</a>, and if you want the link to
    open a new tab while redirecting you to its target do this: <a href="URL" target="_blank">text</a>. Where it says "URL" in the code you would copy and paste the page you are redirecting the link to (Don't keep URL in the code). And where it says >text< that's
    where you would insert the word that will act as the link. Here's an example of what the whole thing might look like:

<p>Some text. Some more text. Click <a href="Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community" target="_blank">here</a> for a link.</p>

C0D3 red, Apr 1, 2014
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Cool. Just so you know, if you want to make a link just post what ever it is you want to link (if there is another way please correct me), scroll over "Moderate" in the right corner of your post, click "Edit Post", scroll down to your text box and click
    the little tab labeled "HTML". A box should open up with your text surrounded my <p></p> tags. You may edit the HTML from there, but to create a link you need to type this around the word you are linking: <a href="URL">text</a>, and if you want the link to
    open a new tab while redirecting you to its target do this: <a href="URL" target="_blank">text</a>. Where it says "URL" in the code you would copy and paste the page you are redirecting the link to (Don't keep URL in the code). And where it says >text< that's
    where you would insert the word that will act as the link. Here's an example of what the whole thing might look like:

<p>Some text. Some more text. Click <a href="http://forums.xbox.com/" target="_blank">here</a> for a link.</p>
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to another player.

Sorry but once you are removed from the program, that's it.

The one year of no enforcement action only applies to new ambassadors looking to join, not ambassadors who have been removed.
  7. kinny999 Win User

How to tell if i'm an XBL Ambassador

Just joined the ambassador program myself, looking forward to joining the enforcement program too :)
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

XBOX community level website does not work nor does the Enforcement united website does not work ether

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

Yeah please.

@ Microsoft and Xbox Team

put out an info how this new program will improve the Ambassador program.

I am very interested in that :)

[/quote]The new program as a whole is called Xbox Community Level, which includes the Ambassador program and Enforcement United.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-enforcement-feature
  9. voteDC Win User

Problem with Applying to Ambassador

And the influx of Ambassadors for the Enforcement United Program begins.
Thema:

1. New to the scene... Looking at Ambassador and Enforcement programs!! - Similar Threads - scene Looking Ambassador

2. Отсутствие звука кроме кат сцен в Forza [Translation - No sound except cut scenes in Forza]

in XBoX on Windows
    Отсутствие звука кроме кат сцен в Forza [Translation - No sound except cut scenes in Forza]: Купил, установил, зашел а кроме кат сцен звука нигде нету, можно как нибудь исправить? [Mod Translation - I bought it, installed it, went in and apart from the cut scenes, there is no sound...
  3. Favorite Scene from game campaign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Scene from game campaign?: The ending of MGS 3 for me, emotion, delivery & setting, everything was pretty much spot on! 72dd46cd-0c15-46e0-8da4-2ff88d1c9ffd
  4. Stuck on choppy scene from before I turned it off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on choppy scene from before I turned it off: I can hear it start up and I can shut it down, but I can't see anything. Is it my graphics card that is bad? Or is there some other way to fix it? c2349013-db56-42b7-8edf-3fb510d9ea9e
  5. Cut scenes n screensaver woes...

in XboX Insiders
    Cut scenes n screensaver woes...: Been since like forever now.. thus kinda used to it after all these years. But still needs to be asked. Is the issue with the screen saver coming on during a long cut scene ever going to be...
  6. Im watching a movie on xbox one.and it keeps on repeating chapter.how to un repeat the scene

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im watching a movie on xbox one.and it keeps on repeating chapter.how to un repeat the scene: Im watching a movie on xbox one ,and it keeps on repeating the chapters what button do i push to un repeat a scene e41d78b3-0d98-422f-b5f2-d8cb535907bc
  7. Graphical artefacts appears while the game scene is indoors or dark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphical artefacts appears while the game scene is indoors or dark: Hello everyone, I have a display problem on Forza 7 when the scene is indoors (garage for example) or outdoors in low light. In the case of an interior scene, the bug displays in oblique...
  8. FH4 and FH3, a suggestion that will vastly improve scene realism.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 and FH3, a suggestion that will vastly improve scene realism.: FH4 has the same gross graphics flaw as all race games - reversed vertical perspective (see images below). In real-life cities/towns, buildings appear to lean in towards the street in front of...
  9. Sudoku will not past the first few scenes before it goes back to Other Games screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku will not past the first few scenes before it goes back to Other Games screen.: As posted in the Title box. e15a963f-a551-4529-9ea2-96a3690a8de0
  10. Cut Scenes: Heavy Stutter on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cut Scenes: Heavy Stutter on PC: The game runs really well on my GTX 970 with everything on Ultra or Very High, but the first cut scene where Joule enters the Crawler for the first time and inserts the first prismatic core, it...