New To Xbox live (Xbox 360)

Discus and support New To Xbox live (Xbox 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just bought a xbox 360 and COD MW2 and Fifa 14. please add me. Bought it in November 2013 and STILL have zero friends 0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TroVoeter, Jan 18, 2014.

1. TroVoeter
    TroVoeter Guest

Hi guys, I just bought a xbox 360 and COD MW2 and Fifa 14. please add me. Bought it in November 2013 and STILL have zero friends 0

:)

TroVoeter, Jan 18, 2014
  2. So it Seems MS is using the slogan Jump ahead again

Jump in was for Xbox Live. It was promoting people to get online and play. It was a new thing at the start of Xbox 360. It had become mainstream.

ImDarkwingDuck, Jan 18, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

4. Im Damocles
    Im Damocles Guest

Welcome to the xbox community! You can add me but im not sure we have any games in common though.

Im Damocles, Jan 29, 2014
  5. Elohmn Win User

Xbox Live Current Gen

Probably near or around as long as the Original Xbox LIVE stayed while the Xbox 360 was the new Console with Xbox LIVE.
  6. WendyGreathurst Win User

xbox live status

Im trying to set up xbox 360 live and code come up im new to xbox 360
  7. MajorityBead285 Win User

Preview Member

how can I access my xbox 360 live account to my new xbox one?
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Live Connection Issues

Hey there OfficialVentrio.

On the main page for "Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360" is an option to add a new post :)
  9. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

is xbox live ending for 360

I just hope xbox 360 live run like 6 years more years and they could try improve the new xbox 360 upgrade.
Thema:

1. New To Xbox live (Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - live 360

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  3. Xbox 360 live connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 live connection: I'm trying to sign into Netflix and I keep getting kicked out because it's saying I'm not signed into to xbox live. But when I test my xbox live connection its up and running. So I am signed in....
  4. : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?: : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues? Hi there, Your console can't be banned from Xbox Live, only your account can. To check that, go here and sign in with your account. You can also follow this...
  5. X box 360 live

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 live: Nem tudok csatlakozni az x box livre pedig már mindent kiprobaltam Valaki ha tud segitsen [Translation-I can not connect to the X box livre And I have already probaled everything Someone...
  6. live gold xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    live gold xbox 360: Boa Tarde ! Tenho um xbox 360 e sou assinante da live gold e gostaria de saber o porque vocês não colocam jogos bom tipo GTA V, FORZA entre outros para se fazer o download dos jogos, pois vocês...
  7. My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My app store disappears when I log in to Xbox live on my xbox 360: Hi, Recently my Xbox 360 stopped showing my full dashboard when I log into Xbox live. If I do not sign int I can see a full dashboard, I've tried master reboots, deleting and re-installing...
  8. Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1: I have an xbox one and when I play xbox 360 games I cant log on to my xbox live. It tells me the password isnt correct but I know it is. So I’m not able to play the 360 games to the fullest...
  9. Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Live Gold Membership: Good day all, does any one have a problem when purchasing xbox 360 gold membership ? for almost 3 days I tried to purchase gold membership either from the console or the site but it is refused...
  10. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...