New to Xbox LIVE

Discus and support New to Xbox LIVE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! I'm Samantha and I just got LIVE a couple days ago. I did have an Xbox like four years ago but that one broke (RRoD). My brother gave... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSamantha 62, Feb 8, 2014.

1. xSamantha 62
    xSamantha 62 Guest

New to Xbox LIVE

Hello, everyone!

I'm Samantha and I just got LIVE a couple days ago. I did have an Xbox like four years ago but that one broke (RRoD). My brother gave me his since he doesn't play anymore. I don't have gold right now but will soon. I don't have a mic right now and I have
    no idea when i'll get a new one. I have a bunch of games but my favorite is Halo.

If you want to add me or send me a PM go ahead, i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks! New to Xbox LIVE :)

:)

xSamantha 62, Feb 8, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Stuart Wright, Feb 8, 2014
  4. New to Xbox LIVE

I don't really play halo but would be glad to be friends add me

DeltaEliteKing9, Feb 8, 2014
  5. m1ke237 Win User

Billing address

You cannot change the country that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account. If you want to access Xbox LIVE from your new location, you have to create a new Xbox LIVE account in your new region.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Residing in UK - New Xbox Live account only has AUST Apps

No a new Xbox live account

Xbox and games for windows live regions can never be changed once set

Since it is a pre existing games for windows account it goes by that region

You will have to create an new Xbox live account with a new windows live id
  7. ash2k83 Win User
  8. misterXcharles Win User

Missing Purchase History

Okay so I just logged onto my XBOX and it automatically logged me into that new XBOX Live account I had created. Apparently when I deleted the new Windows Live ID it did NOT delete the new XBOX Live Account. All the games (purchase history) I am missing
    is under this account. I don't know how this happened as this is NOT my original XBOX Live Account. Is there any way to transfer them back to my original XBOX Live account and then delete this new XBOX Live Account permanently? Thanks!
  9. SuperSoldier uk Win User
Thema:

New to Xbox LIVE

1. New to Xbox LIVE - Similar Threads - LIVE

2. Xbox Live Homophobie?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Homophobie?!: Bonjour, je poste ce message pour savoir si c'est une nouveauté de la part de Microsoft et des règles de comportement Xbox Live, mais l'homophobie est-elle autorisée? Parce que lors d'une partie...
  3. Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live: Xbox live is down for me again. I know 24 hours ago there was a huge server outage. Whats going on? My internet is working fine. 6179056d-c383-4d74-bbf6-039048d33f22
  4. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  5. Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live: Hello. My problem is that i can not play on the internet. My xbox360 says my gamer profile does not have xbox live play privileges. I tried everthing. I wanna play with everyone on the internet!...
  6. MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY LIVE ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED!: MY account was just suspended for messaging a buddy of mine who i haven't seen in awhile and it wasn't even a bad message. i literally called him a butthole... i didn't even curse and somehow i...
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold: Recentemente vendi meu Xbox One S para o meu primo e deixei a minha conta lá, para dividirmos o live gold e Gamepass ultimate, recentemente alguns jogos ficaram com desconto por conta da live...
  8. Xbox live party error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live party error: Soo like when are yall gonna fix the party chat... this happens to me 3 to 4 times a month... like me and my buddies are trying to play together but every literal 20 seconds we all get...
  9. What is a error code Sj2+ZOZoqh+vEKPH.2.1, I can not login my xbox live account for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is a error code Sj2+ZOZoqh+vEKPH.2.1, I can not login my xbox live account for Minecraft.: After upgrade of Minecraft to new version, I can not login my id through the game. It said to me that I need to go """Account.live.com""" and fix the problem but when I login Microsoft account...
  10. Xbox Xbox live connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Xbox live connection issues: So i have hard reset via power cord and xbox button on my xbox one s and though ik hard wired into my router i cant connect to xbox live at all though it shows im online please help....