New to Xbox need some friends

Discus and support New to Xbox need some friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I am a little new to Xbox and all my friends play PS. So i' m looking for some people woh Mits to ply: Advanced warfare, Assassins creed unity, far... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WILL0123456789, Mar 7, 2015.

1. New to Xbox need some friends

Hi! I am a little new to Xbox and all my friends play PS. So i' m looking for some people woh Mits to ply: Advanced warfare, Assassins creed unity, far cry4, Gta online, or halo with. If your interested that would be awesome

:)

WILL0123456789, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Lusty Nicky
    Lusty Nicky Guest
    Need some new friends!

Howdy, i'm in search of new friends New to Xbox need some friends :p.

Male/Female doesn't bother me really, i have a list of games but my most played games are most of the COD's and GTA.

I do have a mic but sometimes i cant be botherd to speak, depending on my mood New to Xbox need some friends :D

I'm a mature gamer, i tend to swear a lot more than i should..

Please feel free to add me and join my party when i'm online New to Xbox need some friends :)

Toodles!

Lusty Nicky, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Need some new friends!

heya I play black ops 2 only atm just recently got back an xbox after trying ps3 which was the worst choice >.< I'll add yew when i get online New to Xbox need some friends :)

Ban iz Immortal, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Ban iz Immortal Win User

Need some new friends!

heya I play black ops 2 only atm just recently got back an xbox after trying ps3 which was the worst choice >.< I'll add yew when i get online :)
  5. Xtasian 0stix Win User

Need some new friends!

lol ok np for those games,

most important being black ops 2 i guess ;o)

also play soulcalibur 4 and 5 sometimes, + mortal kombat and tekken 6..

anyway, accepted the FR ;)

see ya soon
  6. LordThundertits Win User

Need some new friends!

Yo holla holla dawg hit me up with an add I play Peggle and Club Penguin fck Trick Daddy
  7. Lusty Nicky Win User

Need some new friends!

Sweet, added you also :) i don't have gears 3 or hitman, but i rented gears and it was pretty good so might pick it up sometime. Hitman is also on my rental list :p
  8. SOD Athena Win User

Need some new friends

Hey feel free to add me! I also have tons of friends that play COD black ops 2! :)
Thema:

New to Xbox need some friends

1. New to Xbox need some friends - Similar Threads - need friends

2. Need help, for harassment for a friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, for harassment for a friend: A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And...
  3. Hello. I need friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I need friends...: So a few months I made a post about needing friends and thankfully, I received replys from many but heres the problem. I'm nervous meeting new people and I forgot to mention games I play (I...
  4. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  5. My friends were being stupid I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends were being stupid I need help: So my friends decided to go on my account and my other friends account [mod removed] And they put Racial comments that were very profound and then they continued to report my account and his and I...
  6. I need help with my friend's xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my friend's xbox: My friends xbox wasnt working, that is, it wasnt able to open any game AT ALL, it couldnt download gamepass games and nothing else, so we decidede shouls do a factory reset and then add his...
  7. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  8. need friends

in XBoX on Mobile
    need friends: I know this is for xbox but i also need friends on ps3 and xbox. Ps3:Gorno13 xbox:Thecringeyone2 i play minecraft on both. i also have a microphone on both. i can play on weekands or after school...
  9. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  10. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f