New To Xbox One

Discus and support New To Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI ive got a question that i cant find the awnser to & wonderd if you lovley people could help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeke656, May 5, 2014.

1. Zeke656
    Zeke656 Guest

New To Xbox One

HI ive got a question that i cant find the awnser to & wonderd if you lovley people could help me. how do my games\apps get saved?I cant find
    any options to delete apps or anything.

:)

Zeke656, May 5, 2014
  2. new to xbox one

How are you playing TF on a silver account?

Galactic Geek, May 5, 2014
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    new to xbox one

My daughter loves it as well.

Might I recommend Zoo Tycoon for her.

Its a lot of fun and is priced right.

Try the demo here.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, May 5, 2014
  4. New To Xbox One

Hi there your games are saved to the cloud and to your hdd, if you want to delete a game go to my games and apps highlight games, highlight the game you wish to remove hit the 3 lined button on your controller and hit delete. Same applies to apps just highlight
    apps and repeat above. Enjoy Xbox one New To Xbox One :)

SilentGamer895, May 5, 2014
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

New to Xbox one

OP,

Welcome.

You've made the right decision.
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

New to Xbox one

First and foremost welcome to the XBOX Community, feel free to ask any questions you may have, and never think you need to say "Sorry if this has been asked many times" or anything.. we're here to help.

Please feel free to add me to your friends list.
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

New to Xbox one

I also have Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive. I run a clan and car club on Forza. Feel free tonadd me and we can go for a online road trip sometime
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

New To Xbox One

[quote user="Sword Style"]

It would be pretty absurd to go out and spend hundreds of dollars on a console and not have anything to play on it.

[/quote]

That formula seems to be working pretty good for Sony so far.
  9. Satsumo Win User

new to xbox one

Welcome - and as FeedTheMachine states, recalibrate the Kinect with the volume very high. It makes a huge difference.

Glad you're loving Titanfall - seriously it gets better the more you play it.
Thema:

New To Xbox One