New to xbox world !!!

Discus and support New to xbox world !!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day everybody. My kid (daughter 12yo) is asking me to buy her xbox. As myself and her mother are away of this world and old enough to be not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JSinan, Feb 13, 2014.

1. JSinan
    JSinan Guest

New to xbox world !!!

Good day everybody.

My kid (daughter 12yo) is asking me to buy her xbox. As myself and her mother are away of this world and old enough to be not able choose suitable one for her and he sisters (18 & 4 yo) , I wrote here to help me decide suitable one considering her
    sisters will share her. my budget is $250, also I need to know if it needs discs, software and other accessories.

Your comments is most appreciated.

Regards.

:)

JSinan, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Patch will be released tomorrow (Friday 15th)

Items (pistons, tools etc) will be added into any game without needing to start a new world. It's just things like new world blocks that will need a new world to be created - the reason that is different on PC is because the worlds are so much larger that
    you can eventually find brand new areas which will then generate with the new world blocks in them.

If the Xbox version is ever updated with larger worlds, we'll be able to do that too.

NeilSmith1984, Feb 13, 2014
  3. How do I transfer my Minecraft Worlds?

Hello I just got my new Xbox One S with the newest version of Minecraft. I am having trouble transferring my old worlds from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. I already uploaded the worlds to the Xbox One from the 360, but when I try to synch my old worlds on
    Minecraft: Better Together nothing comes up. Do I have to buy Minecraft: Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds?

Mylo Xyloto34, Feb 13, 2014
  4. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Patch will be released tomorrow (Friday 15th)

Items (pistons, tools etc) will be added into any game without needing to start a new world. It's just things like new world blocks that will need a new world to be created - the reason that is different on PC is because the worlds are so much larger that
    you can eventually find brand new areas which will then generate with the new world blocks in them.

If the Xbox version is ever updated with larger worlds, we'll be able to do that too.
  5. ecross Win User

No tutorial world in New version of Minecraft?

There isn't Tutorial world the new Minecraft. If you own the Xbox One version you should be able to import the Tutorial world into the new version.
  6. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

7. Akane Kurashiki Win User

Minecraft 360 next week

Having to start a new world in order to get any of the new content is a serious pain in the ***. On the PC all I have to do is walk into a new chunk. With the finite size of the Xbox worlds, this is sadly not possible.
  8. ShockOstrich Win User

New World

I'm in! I messaged you on Xbox. Any rules? Like:

1. Don't mess with other peoples land and or structures?

2. Be respectful or get kicked?
Thema:

New to xbox world !!!

1. New to xbox world !!! - Similar Threads - world

2. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  3. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...
  4. Minecraft World Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupt: is there any way i can fix my corrupted minecraft world i tried uninstalling and re installing, deleting my saved game data and nothing works. is there any way i can find why my world is corrupted...
  5. World gone on Minecraft Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World gone on Minecraft Xbox one: I had this world that I've worked on with my friends for a little over 3 years now. One night me and 2 of friends were playing on the world when my power to my house decided to turn off and on,...
  6. World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World war Z for xbox /game pass bad game if it records data for anilization: World war Z for the xbox should be taken down due to it has a permission for Saber interactive to record/store an review player data for internal use. but how do we know its truly safe nowadays?...
  7. Minecraft world deleted for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world deleted for no reason: My minecraft world had so much progress and me and my friends dedicated all our time on Xbox to that world and today it randomly isn’t showing up. My world is deleted. Please help me...
  8. Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted: I was playing minecraft and then my xbox basically froze and then shutoff I got back on and it had a system error E102 and so I did the troubleshooting steps resented and so on and it did the...
  9. Lego Jurassic World won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Jurassic World won’t launch: Hi I unable to launch Lego Jurassic World for xbox one. I have reinstalled the game and uninstalled it before and it hasnt worked. it would launch the lego would appear and then close back out...
  10. Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Game Pass Issue: Hi! I've been using game pass Lego Worlds for a week or so. The past couple days, when I go into it, I notice that the Game Pass logo isn't on the initial screen. Then once I skip the video and...