New to xbox world !!!

Discus and support New to xbox world !!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good day everybody. My kid (daughter 12yo) is asking me to buy her xbox. As myself and her mother are away of this world and old enough to be not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JSinan, Feb 13, 2014.

1. JSinan
    JSinan Guest

New to xbox world !!!

Good day everybody.

My kid (daughter 12yo) is asking me to buy her xbox. As myself and her mother are away of this world and old enough to be not able choose suitable one for her and he sisters (18 & 4 yo) , I wrote here to help me decide suitable one considering her
    sisters will share her. my budget is $250, also I need to know if it needs discs, software and other accessories.

Your comments is most appreciated.

Regards.

:)

JSinan, Feb 13, 2014
  2. Patch will be released tomorrow (Friday 15th)

Items (pistons, tools etc) will be added into any game without needing to start a new world. It's just things like new world blocks that will need a new world to be created - the reason that is different on PC is because the worlds are so much larger that
    you can eventually find brand new areas which will then generate with the new world blocks in them.

If the Xbox version is ever updated with larger worlds, we'll be able to do that too.

NeilSmith1984, Feb 13, 2014
  3. How do I transfer my Minecraft Worlds?

Hello I just got my new Xbox One S with the newest version of Minecraft. I am having trouble transferring my old worlds from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. I already uploaded the worlds to the Xbox One from the 360, but when I try to synch my old worlds on
    Minecraft: Better Together nothing comes up. Do I have to buy Minecraft: Xbox One Edition in order to transfer the worlds?

Mylo Xyloto34, Feb 13, 2014
  4. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Patch will be released tomorrow (Friday 15th)

Items (pistons, tools etc) will be added into any game without needing to start a new world. It's just things like new world blocks that will need a new world to be created - the reason that is different on PC is because the worlds are so much larger that
    you can eventually find brand new areas which will then generate with the new world blocks in them.

If the Xbox version is ever updated with larger worlds, we'll be able to do that too.
  5. ecross Win User

No tutorial world in New version of Minecraft?

There isn't Tutorial world the new Minecraft. If you own the Xbox One version you should be able to import the Tutorial world into the new version.
  6. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

7. Akane Kurashiki Win User

Minecraft 360 next week

Having to start a new world in order to get any of the new content is a serious pain in the ***. On the PC all I have to do is walk into a new chunk. With the finite size of the Xbox worlds, this is sadly not possible.
  8. LaterGravy00055 Win User

Forgot Family Code ! Need help in console reset code !

because i`m new in xbox world :|
Thema:

New to xbox world !!!

1. New to xbox world !!! - Similar Threads - world

2. when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect: i have tried everything no one can connect to my world i can only join how come i cant host this is so annoying unable to connect to world for 20 people 3d63e3e7-1f9a-41ca-8013-36ba634d339a
  3. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...
  4. World of tanks free gift from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks free gift from xbox: Iv heard about gamers getting a free gift from xbox live. Reason I know his 5 people I game with on world of tanks have been given this free gift through the xbox live messages with a redeem code....
  5. Minecraft worlds go missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds go missing: Hi, the buildings and other features i have been creating in the Minecraft SuperCraft world have gone missing. The supercraft world disappeared from my listed worlds. When i managed to finf it...
  6. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  7. Scarface: The World Is Yours and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scarface: The World Is Yours and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath: Are either of these games going to be put into xbox one backward compatible or the new xbox one series x because these are two of my favorite games to play 743b1a09-42fc-4e08-8836-5aaa663cab3a
  8. minecraft deleted world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft deleted world: i just accidentally deleted my minecraft world and i cant get back it is there any way to recover the world?? (please help) e391c13a-b16e-4ac0-bbd4-1baf2ffcb057
  9. Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes: My Xbox keeps shutting down when I play minecraft and it like overheats and I’ve cleaned it a bunch of times this also causes my worlds to delete >:( 07451854-dba5-448d-9340-034ee377f404
  10. Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox: So here 's the issue. I have this minecraft survival world right? Super fun, yesterday I was playing on it in the morning and then stopped around noon. The xbox one overheats after I was done as...