New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :)

Discus and support New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I just braught zoo tycoon for xbox one I just got my xbox one today :) and would love some friends to play with :) Add me Drakekhan if you wana... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Project Danny, Jan 24, 2014.

1. New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :)

Hey I just braught zoo tycoon for xbox one I just got my xbox one today New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) :) and would love some friends to play with New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) :) Add me Drakekhan if you wana play New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) :)

:)

Project Danny, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) :)

Feel free to add me, I need friends for zoo tycoon as well. Thanks!

SafeArtifact12, Jan 24, 2014
  3. MrK1ngB33
    MrK1ngB33 Guest
    New friends New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) :)

Can add me I'm new to Xbox from ps3 ... Need some friends I currently only have Zoo Tycoon and Just Dance 2014...

Battlefield will most likely be next

MrK1ngB33, Jan 24, 2014
  4. SafeArtifact12 Win User

Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

Feel free to add me, I need friends for zoo tycoon as well. Thanks!
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Zoo Tycoon

6. MrK1ngB33 Win User

New friends :)

Can add me I'm new to Xbox from ps3 ... Need some friends I currently only have Zoo Tycoon and Just Dance 2014...

Battlefield will most likely be next
  7. Omtomper Win User

Can't Find Unlocked Animals

8. A Frozen Poo Win User

Xbox One Reviews Round-up

dead rising 3 and zoo tycoon im pleased about.
Thema:

New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :)

1. New to Zoo Tycoon need friends please :) - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon need

2. Zoo Tycoon, Campaign Nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon, Campaign Nightmare: So I'm not sure this question has been asked before because microsoft doesnt filter forums by games but... Im playing Zoo tycoon on Xbox One and I completed a campaign, saved it and shut down my...
  3. Zoo Tycoon

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon: How do you run zoo tycoon full screen? 74a1c33f-d9d8-46e2-a4e9-2ff8b71015e7
  4. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate: Hi, I am playing through the challenge modes. I am a fair way through and today I started playing the Rocky Mt Zoo and am now unable to research anything. I have tried reseaching exhibit’s,...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoo Tycoon 2 player: I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up within that. How can i set them up to play this...
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  7. I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization: I play the game on Xbox One. When I build a square and try to use the option Space Personalization I can't find that option. I did it with the first square I built, but after that the option...
  8. Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...: Buenas tardes. Les quisiera comentar el siguiente problema que tengo Ya que adquiri Xbox Game Pass por 3 meses para utilizarlo en mi pc (tengo instalado windows 10, e instale el Zoo Tycoon...
  9. Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem: I'm having an annoying problem with Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One. The last couple days that I've played, upon loading my game save it never shows any progress since several days ago. The game was...
  10. Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit Needs To Be Removed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Zoo Limit Needs To Be Removed!!!: Dear Microsoft, My name is Jacob [Mod Removed] and have become very aggravated at you guys. Me and my son love the pc game zoo tycoon. We have been playing it for years. My son discovered you...