New Tomb Raider

Discus and support New Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with the new Tomb Raider? It fails to launch after the digital download is complete. Have deleted it & reinstalled several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Town Noob, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Town Noob
    Town Noob Guest

New Tomb Raider

Anyone else having issues with the new Tomb Raider? It fails to launch after the digital download is complete. Have deleted it & reinstalled several times. Just stays on the loading screen, never launches.

:)

Town Noob, Apr 2, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 2, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Improvements (IGN)

The tomb raider devs said they have no plans for this new tomb raider to be on pc

N7 Gh0stz, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

The tomb raider devs said they have no plans for this new tomb raider to be on pc
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One Exclusive

This is great news! Glad to be a part of it. Tomb Raider was great, and is in my top 10 games. Rise of the Tomb Raider will be amazing.
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider

8. Unreal Warfare Win User

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

[/quote]

It will come. ;) It is all about timed exclusivity and marketing.
Thema:

New Tomb Raider

1. New Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - Tomb Raider

2. not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not owning standard Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Croft Edition: Hi Xbox support, I have an issue with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I bought the game in 2018 in pre-order with the Croft Edition (including the game + season pass+ the DLCs). Everything was fine...
  3. Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased. Shadow of Tomb Raider, could anyone tell me why I would have no sound with it?...: I downloaded Shadow of Tomb raider and when I attempted to play it there is no sound. I tried other games and the sound works. Any ideas ? 767c08d9-e275-42b5-942a-07d6d916ea1d
  4. Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.: so i got the game pass 2 days ago, i downloaded rise of the tomb raider, i tried starting it but it didnt start, the window with the game picture appears and stays for like a min or so then its...
  5. Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of tomb raider, is not working in Xbox(Beta).: [img] Rise of tomb raider, is not working, despite I have Xbox(beta) game pass Ultimate. The massage that appears is "A valid licence of rise of tomb raider could not be retrieve."...
  6. Tomb Raider Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Download Issue: I have tried to download Tomb Raider from the Game Pass but when it reaches 578.55 MB, it always says installation stopped. Cancel and restarting the download process has not helped...
  7. 2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore: I own(ed) the vanilla version of the 2013 'Tomb Raider' (NOT the 'Definitive Edition') and it used to be in my list, now it's not. I went to check in the Microsoft Store, and it isn't even...
  8. I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN NOT GET COINS in Rise of the Tomb Raider: i can not get the 3 coins in FLOODED ARCHIVES Now i can not get it for perfect collection 100% pls help me 20a34eac-8e86-43be-bb40-3bef292c479c
  9. Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of Tomb Raider Crashes on Startup: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...
  10. Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider via xbox beta for pc: Hello, I've installed shadow of the tomb raider via xbox gamepass for pc and every time I launch the game it crashes on the opening screen that displays options. I have worked with multiple techs...