New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ...

Discus and support New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Subscription rent ... For 5 - 10 $ a user can choose 10 games that he wants to play ... Why do I need 100+ games in the gamepass I do not have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiPoViY, May 12, 2019.

1. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest

Subscription rent ... For 5 - 10 $ a user can choose 10 games that he wants to play ... Why do I need 100+ games in the gamepass I do not have enough time and space to play them ... would like you to choose 10 subscription games? Evaluate the idea ...
    The very concept of gamepass + gold is outdated in my opinion ... We need a single subscription, user-friendly ...

:)

LiPoViY, May 12, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

nice idea. That could have real potential, in my opinion.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

The price you pay for Gamepass is actually a bargain for the amount of games you are able to play. If the game you downloaded is something you don't enjoy you can just uninstall it, you wont loose any money.

With Game Pass Ulitimate releasing later this year it is even better. Gold and Game Pass for one price.
  4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

I think gamepass is and will always be the best buy. I mean even if you could only choose 5 games from that 100+ games it still would be a bargain for the current price. I mean if you buy a new game,after a while you get bored and no longer play that game.That
    is why with gamepass you don't loose anything when you cancel your subscription
  5. LiPoViY Win User

Thanks for the opinion ... In the library of xbox games, there are a lot more than 100 games, maybe someone wants to play games that are not part of the gamepass I don't need 100 games that others have chosen for me, I need a couple games for a month that
    interest me ... I could play interesting $ 10 games for me instead of buying them for $ 60 ...
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Completely agree. Ultimate will be awesome for those of us already payed for both programs.
Thema:

1. New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ... - Similar Threads - type subscription Rate

2. Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone: Upnp unsuccessfull NAT type strict xboxone You should contact your phone carrier for assistance with changing the NAT settings on a hotspot. 700d7c1b-a6b2-4a68-ac22-b016b4b8f430
  3. NAT-Type Strikt and no Tunneling Adapter on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT-Type Strikt and no Tunneling Adapter on my PC: Hello Community, I ask this question in the Microsoft forum already, but i was told to ask it here in the Xbox forum, so here is my question / problem. After several hours of searching without...
  4. Typing on Xbox One Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Typing on Xbox One Not Working: So I've just started using the Xbox One Console Companion on my PC and its pretty cool. I don't have to change the PC monitor input to go from my PC screen to my Xbox anymore. Plus I noticed it...
  5. NAT type says Teredo is not qualified... still

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT type says Teredo is not qualified... still: First things first, I am trying to connect to a minecraft world hosted on xbox from Minecraft windows 10. I can join the external servers (Hive, etc.) My NAT type was the Teredo is not qualified...
  6. NAT TYPE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT TYPE ISSUES: How do I fix a strict double NAT type for Xbox one? e3d8a068-1cc2-422b-ac6c-1933f46a9b68
  7. NAT-type problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT-type problems: Hey, i’ve a problem with the NAT-type. If I test the NAT-type, it says its Open, after a while the network is disconnected and it says Moderate or Strikt. I restart my gateway and its working a...
  8. Dolby Atmos for headphones error type: HeadphoneDownload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones error type: HeadphoneDownload: I just paid $20 for the atmos app and now it won't download. I have reinstalled, hard reset, I haven't downloaded on any PC, not an insider. It just keeps saying - "An error occurred downloading...
  9. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  10. Favorite types of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite types of games: FPS, RPG those two are my favorite.. 3c18d67f-2827-4042-9940-96cc6b24de74