New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ...

Discus and support New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Subscription rent ... For 5 - 10 $ a user can choose 10 games that he wants to play ... Why do I need 100+ games in the gamepass I do not have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiPoViY, May 12, 2019.

1. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest

Subscription rent ... For 5 - 10 $ a user can choose 10 games that he wants to play ... Why do I need 100+ games in the gamepass I do not have enough time and space to play them ... would like you to choose 10 subscription games? Evaluate the idea ...
    The very concept of gamepass + gold is outdated in my opinion ... We need a single subscription, user-friendly ...

:)

LiPoViY, May 12, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

nice idea. That could have real potential, in my opinion.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

The price you pay for Gamepass is actually a bargain for the amount of games you are able to play. If the game you downloaded is something you don't enjoy you can just uninstall it, you wont loose any money.

With Game Pass Ulitimate releasing later this year it is even better. Gold and Game Pass for one price.
  4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

I think gamepass is and will always be the best buy. I mean even if you could only choose 5 games from that 100+ games it still would be a bargain for the current price. I mean if you buy a new game,after a while you get bored and no longer play that game.That
    is why with gamepass you don't loose anything when you cancel your subscription
  5. LiPoViY Win User

Thanks for the opinion ... In the library of xbox games, there are a lot more than 100 games, maybe someone wants to play games that are not part of the gamepass I don't need 100 games that others have chosen for me, I need a couple games for a month that
    interest me ... I could play interesting $ 10 games for me instead of buying them for $ 60 ...
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Completely agree. Ultimate will be awesome for those of us already payed for both programs.
Thema:

1. New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ... - Similar Threads - type subscription Rate

2. Favorite types of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite types of games: FPS, RPG those two are my favorite.. 3c18d67f-2827-4042-9940-96cc6b24de74
  3. NAT type

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT type: I need help changing my NAT type from Strict to Open. I've reset my xbox so many times and tested my NAT type idk what to do 28c325d1-c370-4626-9e2f-f693e45d5eab
  4. Xbox One Strict Nat Type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Strict Nat Type: I just moved into a new apartment and this problem never happened before when i lived in a house but my xbox wont get off strct nat type it says that upnp is not succesful and it says that i have...
  5. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...
  6. i can not type back messages on xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can not type back messages on xbox gold: i can not type back messages on xbox gold 172ad7ce-c159-428f-ab59-1d68220fae63
  7. Xbox One UPnP not successful and NAT Type Strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One UPnP not successful and NAT Type Strict: Hello everyone,i recently got a problem that i've never had before. Each time i will try to play a game i will get kicked out to single player (GTA 5 For example) And i dont have ideeas what the...
  8. What types of achievements do you really like/dislike seeing on achievement lists?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What types of achievements do you really like/dislike seeing on achievement lists?: The one I truly hate is the last secret achievement in RDR2 where so much time is spent grinding, for very little reward, and gets so boooooooring you can't be bothered continuing....
  9. " Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    " Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...: I have a gold subscription and went to purchase star wars battlefront 2 with the free gold deal but was prompted with this message......I was told by support to add a credit card as confirmation...
  10. Help my xbox won’t let me type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my xbox won’t let me type: Recently my xbox is getting weird. It becomes very sensitive and when i attempt to message or type, the suggestion box force me to choose and would not let me type, ive tried to restart my console...