New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ...

Discus and support New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Subscription rent ... For 5 - 10 $ a user can choose 10 games that he wants to play ... Why do I need 100+ games in the gamepass I do not have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiPoViY, May 12, 2019.

1. LiPoViY
    LiPoViY Guest

Subscription rent ... For 5 - 10 $ a user can choose 10 games that he wants to play ... Why do I need 100+ games in the gamepass I do not have enough time and space to play them ... would like you to choose 10 subscription games? Evaluate the idea ...
    The very concept of gamepass + gold is outdated in my opinion ... We need a single subscription, user-friendly ...

:)

LiPoViY, May 12, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

nice idea. That could have real potential, in my opinion.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

The price you pay for Gamepass is actually a bargain for the amount of games you are able to play. If the game you downloaded is something you don't enjoy you can just uninstall it, you wont loose any money.

With Game Pass Ulitimate releasing later this year it is even better. Gold and Game Pass for one price.
  4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

I think gamepass is and will always be the best buy. I mean even if you could only choose 5 games from that 100+ games it still would be a bargain for the current price. I mean if you buy a new game,after a while you get bored and no longer play that game.That
    is why with gamepass you don't loose anything when you cancel your subscription
  5. LiPoViY Win User

Thanks for the opinion ... In the library of xbox games, there are a lot more than 100 games, maybe someone wants to play games that are not part of the gamepass I don't need 100 games that others have chosen for me, I need a couple games for a month that
    interest me ... I could play interesting $ 10 games for me instead of buying them for $ 60 ...
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Completely agree. Ultimate will be awesome for those of us already payed for both programs.
Thema:

1. New type of subscription ... Rate the idea ... - Similar Threads - type subscription Rate

2. Type de NAT : Non disponibile[Type de NAT: Not available]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Type de NAT : Non disponibile[Type de NAT: Not available]: Bonsoir tous, J'ai suivi l'ensemble des tutos afin de pouvoir avoir le NAT ouvert mais rien n'y fait. Je dispose actuellement d'un routeur TP link archer MR 2OO. J'ai ouvert tous les ports...
  3. I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug: I am about to finish RESIDENT EVIL 0 to 100% but there are two achievements that I already accomplished in the goal but they are not released, what can I do? 45fe6505-1a42-49cf-9c6b-44309dec92ff
  4. Holding A button when typing on the Xbox one keyboard from controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Holding A button when typing on the Xbox one keyboard from controller: I don't know if any of you know what does it do when you hold the A button on a specific letter when typing on the Xbox one keyboard from the controller but i noticed when i hold the A button on a...
  5. Typing on my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Typing on my Xbox One S: Recently I have been using a mouse and keyboard on my Xbox One S console and have noticed that when typing an @ symbol it instead types a ". This issue also occurs with other keys. I can confirm...
  6. How do you type in the code in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you type in the code in: Minecraft is fun but I can't type in the code so I can play offline only b35fade3-5323-45d8-882d-68e1fd7409ad
  7. Meu tipo de NAT é restrito[Translation-My type of NAT is restricted]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu tipo de NAT é restrito[Translation-My type of NAT is restricted]: Olá, consta no meu xbox one que o tipo de NAT é restristo, ou seja, não consigo hostear partidas coops e os dos meus amigos também são restristos, eu procurei ajudar no site da microsoft, porém...
  8. Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service info unavailable but Nat type is open: Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download,...
  9. Types of banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Types of banning: Can my account or console be banned if I use vpn to redeem a game code from another region? ce079a8f-261a-496c-b59a-9d02a89f683c
  10. What Type Of Game Would You Make?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Type Of Game Would You Make?: What a great idea. Have you tried Kingdom Come Deliverance? 7e1fd218-396b-4653-8df3-f7b835f538e4