New update broke my xbox one

Discus and support New update broke my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I tried to update to the latest update for the xbox one it downloaded and verified the update as soon as the update goes to apply my xbox shuts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dabwoods710, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Dabwoods710
    Dabwoods710 Guest

After I tried to update to the latest update for the xbox one it downloaded and verified the update as soon as the update goes to apply my xbox shuts off and I go to turn it back on again and it tells me to update it. I've tried to reset the xbox and that
    didn't work so now I am stuck with a xbox that I can't use

What can I do?

:)

Dabwoods710, Sep 1, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Is the console in the Insiders program?

If so, have you checked - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ to see if others have the same issue, or if someone has figured out a solution until the next update is released.
  4. adamleibo Win User

Xbox loses TV signal after using new media player

Two hard reboots of the Xbox One, and one unplugging and replugging of the cable box later, still no TV Signal.

I think the new media app and update broke my Live TV :(
  5. NickRamsumair Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

my xbox broke need a new one
  6. SithRevenge Win User

New Update, Cannot Get Online, Does not recognize 120GB hard drive, Format?

AFTER NEW UPDATE MY HARD DRIVE BROKE, THX TO YOUR *** NEW UPDATE, GO *** YOURSELF I CANT WAIT TO GET PS4 XBOX SERVICE SUX!
Thema:

1. New update broke my xbox one - Similar Threads - update broke

2. Microsoft rewards app broke after updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app broke after updating: I'm on xbox one s a few minutes ago I turned it on and started the Microsoft rewards app and it said it needed an update, so I updated it. After the update I opened it and get an error message...
  3. Xbox one New software update December 2018 broke my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one New software update December 2018 broke my console: Hello Gamers This morning i turned on my xbox one x and had to download a update and it download the update but when hit 30% on veritfying update it just stop the update it showed my console id...
  4. My Xbox broke after the last update (error E 100 00000712 80070079)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox broke after the last update (error E 100 00000712 80070079): Hi to everyone, my Xbox One (the first one, sold with Kinect), went on loop when installing the last update. It keep freezing on the third step, showing the error message. [img] [img] But...
  5. After my last windows update, my controller's wireless function broke! What am I supposed to ...

in XBoX on Windows
    After my last windows update, my controller's wireless function broke! What am I supposed to ...: Like I said, after my last windows update, my controller's wireless function broke. I have updated all my drivers since then, so I have no idea why it dosen't work. Any ideas?...
  6. Psychonauts Update Broke the Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts Update Broke the Game?: Psychonauts just got a recent update on Xbox One. Ever since I installed the update I can no longer play it. They game starts just fine, but the screen turns black at the title screen just after...
  7. Fortnite update broke my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite update broke my game: I did the update yesterday and now my game won't start, every time I go on it, it dashboards me and puts me back to Xbox home, I reinstalled the game, did a hard restart, cold restart, and i'm...
  8. Controller broke after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller broke after update: after update controller won' turn on for more then a second with brand new batteries or when plugged into a usb outlet only works if plugged into console wtf 820c2cda-4c3f-4c9c-8052-fe37e005d63b
  9. Dolby Atmos broke again after Jan 25 update!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos broke again after Jan 25 update!!: On Jan 25, 2018, my Xbox One X did and automatic update. One day later, Dolby Atmos stopped working. If my X1X audio settings are set to Atmos for Home Theater, there is no sound at all from...
  10. Dolby Atmos broke after Dec 7 system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos broke after Dec 7 system update: I bought the 1X in November along with a samsung hw-k850 soundbar with Atmos support. Everything worked great, atmos worked great. Now all of a sudden, during the Christmas holiday, atmos no...