New update broke my xbox one

Discus and support New update broke my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I tried to update to the latest update for the xbox one it downloaded and verified the update as soon as the update goes to apply my xbox shuts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dabwoods710, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Dabwoods710
    Dabwoods710 Guest

After I tried to update to the latest update for the xbox one it downloaded and verified the update as soon as the update goes to apply my xbox shuts off and I go to turn it back on again and it tells me to update it. I've tried to reset the xbox and that
    didn't work so now I am stuck with a xbox that I can't use

What can I do?

:)

Dabwoods710, Sep 1, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Mistress Sara Win User

Is the console in the Insiders program?

If so, have you checked - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ to see if others have the same issue, or if someone has figured out a solution until the next update is released.
  4. RykerKalish® Win User

midnight club los angeles backward compatible

It also could be because I have to update the Xbox One S. Hadn't played on it since my HDR TV broke. I just got a new one today.
  5. NickRamsumair Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

my xbox broke need a new one
  6. adamleibo Win User

Xbox loses TV signal after using new media player

Two hard reboots of the Xbox One, and one unplugging and replugging of the cable box later, still no TV Signal.

I think the new media app and update broke my Live TV :(
Thema:

1. New update broke my xbox one - Similar Threads - update broke

2. Update Broke My HDMI Port Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Update Broke My HDMI Port Please Help: I was downloading an update for the insiders program and when it did the reset for the update like it always does, the video source was no longer working. does anyone know a way to fix this? I...
  3. Gears 5: Update broke my game, and impossible to reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5: Update broke my game, and impossible to reinstall: Hey there guys, an update has sucessfully **** up my game, had to delete it. Today i wanted to reinstall it, and i just simply can't. I got no error message, nothing. It only shows the green...
  4. Last update broke every thing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last update broke every thing!: The last update made it so spotify doesnt work right. I can get my app to open from phone go to my acc but will not connect to my phone witch mean i have way less volume Control! Super annoying...
  5. Call of duty update broke the game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty update broke the game!: Hello all, I ask desperatly for help. I have had no Problem at all with modern warfare. Update after update went fine. The other day the update kept bugging out and telling me ”install stopped,...
  6. Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control: My console auto updated yesterday. It's now running 10.0.19041.2447. As of that update, my Google home and Alexa control over the console no longer works. I went into the console settings, and...
  7. I want to thank Microsoft for firing the QA team and releasing an update that broke the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to thank Microsoft for firing the QA team and releasing an update that broke the...: That's it. In Xbox Insider reddit there are reports of broken DVR months ago with alpha testers, beta testers and still they release the update. I have now a couple of clips that is missing some...
  8. Xbox One software update sabotaged and broke my console - how do I complain and demand a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One software update sabotaged and broke my console - how do I complain and demand a...: I have a large number of frustrations with the Microsoft Xbox One service - one of which is how difficult it is to complain! I will aim to be brief. I own an Xbox One. I played the new Star...
  9. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  10. Update to game streaming app broke mcc

in XboX Insiders
    Update to game streaming app broke mcc: Hi there, yesterday an update to the game streaming app was made available about 6pm my time( eastern) and I didn't get to check anything out until I got off work. I WAS playing mcc via xcloud in...