New Update did not fix 4K Capture issue

Discus and support New Update did not fix 4K Capture issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We still not able to 4K capture and that last update from 28.5 /10.0.19041.2494 (rs_xbox_release_2005.200522-1800) did not fix the issue yet. Solution... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yakozaki, May 29, 2020.

1. yakozaki
    yakozaki Guest

We still not able to 4K capture and that last update from 28.5 /10.0.19041.2494 (rs_xbox_release_2005.200522-1800) did not fix the issue yet.

Solution for that issue is in this update: 10.0.19041.2946 (rs_xbox_release_2006.200518-0000) ,

can we please get that update available.

Is it known when that update will be released for all users?

Thank you

:)

yakozaki, May 29, 2020
  2. yakozaki Win User

4K SDR/HDR Game Captures

4K Capture is is broken after last update (15.5) we are waiting for new update with fix for that issue.
  3. yakozaki Win User

Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

Yes I'm in insider hub program but I'm new member and have

access only for Omega Update and we need Delta or Beta Updates to fix this 4K Capture issue .

Please give us regular update with fix for that issue.

Thank you
  4. Garrosh_Hellscream Win User

4K SDR/HDR Game Captures

4K Capture is is broken after last update (15.5) we are waiting for new update with fix for that issue.
    I was thinking it was just me. Pretty annoying though for this to happen.
  5. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

Hey, thank you for your reply.Everything you said is 100% correct.

After that issue with 4K capture started I entered in
    insider program, and true insider update from 29.5 (2006.200527-0000)

is fixed that issue and 4K capture was worked just perfect and better than ever I would say.
    And then a few days later we get new update

and we are at the same problem again (corrupt 22 sec file) already well known issue...

Let's hope is true that alpha skip-ahead
    fixed the issue with new update because that means we can
    expect updates a few days later for omega, beta&delta rings.

All the best!
  6. yakozaki Win User

Xbox one X captures are always only 22 seconds and won’t playback.

Exactly the same problem, and I have reportedthat issue
    many times,it is known issue for all users after last update 15.5.

As far as I know fix
    for that 4K capture problem already exists but that update is not for us regular users,
    we still have to wait for regular update.

This guy received that update from insider hubs last update and 4K capture is fixed as you can see
    here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgIpL5qXEpg&t
Thema:

1. New Update did not fix 4K Capture issue - Similar Threads - Update did fix

2. My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...: My microsoft edge app has disappeared from my xbox one on the may update won't even let me download other internet explorer apps I'm so frustrated! Please help anyone...
  3. Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...: Hello everynone, i hope you can help me. Since the last update yesterday, i am unable to access Microsoft Edge. The app has disapeared from my files, only thing remaining is a blank logo on my...
  4. my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox is not updating its giving me error 0x80070570 ive tried microsft support i did...: submitted by /u/ousama19i2 [link] [comments]
  5. Did the update break anyone else's console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update break anyone else's console?: So last night I got on to watch some YouTube, but I got the same error code as everyone else. I just turned off my xbox and went to bed. When I wake up this morning and turn on my xbox I get a...
  6. Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Mixer app disappeared on xbox one and is not in the store after an update?: I tried restarting xbox one 1f7b14f4-97f7-4429-8d12-b48ad2379239
  7. Why did you just kick me from a game to do an update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you just kick me from a game to do an update?: Are you not able to tell when I am playing a game? How can I disable automatic updates so updates happen when I (and not you) are ready? NOT HAPPY!!! 919dd869-0cf7-4fa1-b746-a55699fab374
  8. Did the update do this??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did the update do this??: You can add me to this list, but as some one mentioned there is currently a service issues. 0845f9d5-757c-4a82-a492-ff2a9194674a
  9. i lost my gamer tag when I did a update

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my gamer tag when I did a update: iwant my old achievements b ack 6ebf519f-f692-4f59-bfe4-7b4af7e78b11
  10. Wired connection on Xbox One X not seeing game update, wireless did

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection on Xbox One X not seeing game update, wireless did: Because the ethernet connection did not see BF4 and BF1 updates, it was impossible to connect to EA games online services, till I disconnected the ethernet cable and connected the Xbox to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 10.0.19041.2946 release

2. XboxOneX update 10.0.19041.2494