New update problems with modern warfare on Xbox one x

Discus and support New update problems with modern warfare on Xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 XBOX ONE X's in my home and one original Xbox one. After the new update for call of duty modern warfare while playing the game in multiplayer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandyNelson4, Apr 8, 2021.

1. RandyNelson4
    RandyNelson4 Guest

I have 2 XBOX ONE X's in my home and one original Xbox one. After the new update for call of duty modern warfare while playing the game in multiplayer. All three were kicked from game at same time, Both of the ONE X's completely crashed to the point they wouldn't even work anymore. After factory resetting them. They wouldn't receive or at least go online. Had to disconnect all cords and Ethernet cable from them shut them down. Restart them then plug all HDMI and Ethernet cable back in. Before they would do the setup. After a few hours of bullcrap work on them they were up and running again. The next night we decided to play modern warfare again. Played like four matches and at the start of the fifth game we all 3 got kicked again. Again both Xbox one x consoles completely crashed to the point nothing would work on them and says no network available. Other Xbox one (original) console still works fine. Started doing the same steps as above to get one of the ONE X's fixed and guess what it will not connect to internet with my network cable anymore only through wifi to finish setting up console again. Again. Can this latest update actually destroy components on the motherboard it has me rethinking ever loading that game up ever again... Who would be liable if this ruins my $400 XBOX ONE X. Some one needs to be held accountable. I take very good care of my things this should not be happening. Activision if you see this I'm certain I am not the only XBOX ONE X user that your new update for Modern Warfare is crashing XBOX ONE X's I have two units and the second night playing after the update my son took his to his mothers house and was playing from a different location than myself but still playing in the same party and same game as me when both of our consoles crashed completely again at the same time for the second straight gaming session! Do we need to worry about damage to our consoles from playing your games?

:)

RandyNelson4, Apr 8, 2021
  2. PDan104 Win User

Spiel hängt sich auf. Konsole schaltet sich kurz danach komplett aus. (Game hangs up. Console switches off completely shortly afterwards.)

I tried that now and did a factory reset of the console. I realized by the way that problem occurs mainly while playing CoD Modern Warfare. The new one. And i have a xbox one x.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

4. DannyVargo Win User

COD Modern Warfare don't Work on XBOX ONE X since Monday

Bro I have a brandnew xbox one x as of today and I bought the new cod modern warfare and at 98.1% it will stop.installing I don't know wut could be the problem I have no saved games on the console yet cause it's new
  5. Designher Win User

Xbox one X broken - Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Same here multiple updates and still to this day the xbox one x crashes for me playing modern warfare. Its a hard crash and makes me want to switch to PlayStation 4.
  6. inception3 Win User

COD Modern warfare causa daños a consolas xbox one [Translation - COD Modern warfare causes damage to xbox one consoles]

My xbox one x keeps shutting oldown after playing modern warfare ( new game). Why can't you guys fix this? It's been over a week people....c'mon
Thema:

1. New update problems with modern warfare on Xbox one x - Similar Threads - update problems modern

2. I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby.

in XboX Insiders
    I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby.: I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby. Everything I turn it on next morning it prompted me to update my xbox series x where I have it on automatic updates and it...
  3. there was a problem with your update

in XBoX on Consoles
    there was a problem with your update: ok so I have a xbox one x it keeps saying i have this 611mb console update but only reaches 15% then says there is a problem with your update literally tried everything to get it to work again i...
  4. Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely Annoying Problem After One of the Recent Updates: Last week I had some kind of insider update on my Xbox One X and since then my connection to online games has been horrible. I’ve had packet loss north of 70% where normally I’d have none, and my...
  5. Problems with updates please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with updates please help me: hello I am part of the omega insider program and the last update I received was March 16 and since then I haven't received the other updates why ‍♂️‍♂️?? submitted by /u/Medhi23008 [link]...
  6. Alpha Skip-Ahead (2108.210326-1900) - Guide and Update problems

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead (2108.210326-1900) - Guide and Update problems: Guide is slow as hell and if you try to open a notification crashes after "busy" circle is displayed. Games don't update if the xbox is off and on Instant-on submitted by /u/__agony__ [link]...
  7. Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems.: Did the update and noticed that HDMI-CEC had failed to turn on my AVR. So went into Settings, and checked the Device Control options. All the settings were as they should be (i.e. all checked) but...
  8. Xbox update problem with insider update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update problem with insider update: I have a error 106 with SO: 19041.6736.amd64fre.xb_flt_2103vb.210303-1700 Anyone knows how to fix it? I will be very thankfull with anyone knows how to solve it submitted by...
  9. Update Probleme / Problems with the update 10. März 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Update Probleme / Problems with the update 10. März 2021: English: Please excuse my bad English but I cannot write or speak it and therefore use the translator The following I have a problem with the update that I wanted to install on my xbox One...
  10. system update version low problem cause E101(insider program user)

in XBoX on Consoles
    system update version low problem cause E101(insider program user): im a user of insider program. Since my hdd got some problem, i changed to a SSD, when i updated with the latest OSU1(19041.6288), i found that it was a lower version than my OS(19041.6697), so i...