New update screen.. nice

Discus and support New update screen.. nice in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Aug 24, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

New update screen.. nice

/u/Jrocker23, Aug 24, 2019
  2. iancdavis Win User

what is the one thing that has made you the most ticked off about x1

A status percentage bar on updates for the console would be nice, instead of just a green screen.

Notification of when friends log on to their Xbox

An eject disc option on the dashboard

I'm happy with my Xbox One, just slight niggles really, but this is to be expected with new hardware and a new OS.
  3. Zero420override Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

The new home screen is of course nice. Just have to work all of the little bugs out.
  4. Puma Kane Win User

new system update??

The update is very nice.

I love the new friends tab.
  5. helo1976 Win User

Day One Achievement Not Unlocking!

Any news/progess on this? Would be nice to have status update on this. :)
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Aganos is coming to Killer Instinct!

Whaou !!! Might need a new tv screen to see his full body :)

Nice,can't wait to move walls....
Thema:

New update screen.. nice

1. New update screen.. nice - Similar Threads - update screen nice

2. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen

in XboX Insiders
    Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  4. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  5. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?: On xbox one x. No support, skyrim se on screen it shows this image and word continue. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? [img] [img]...
  6. SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen: SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen Hey sorry you're experiencing this issue. I would suggest you do a quick system reset also known as cache reset. You have to...
  7. Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start up, black screen "Update in progress, guide should be ready soon (0x80073d00)": Hi, When i start the Xbox i see the green Xbox screen than a black screen. When i press the Xbox button the controller it shows a black screen with: Update in progress Guide should be ready...
  8. Black screen on startup after a recent system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on startup after a recent system update: Hi all. My system updated yesterday and now it just comes up with a black screen upon startup. A hard reset shows the green screen and logo as normal but then just goes black. I jumped on google...
  9. Xbox one stuck on logo screen after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on logo screen after update: Hello, My xbox one is stuck on the green logo screen after rebooting for an update... I have tried to do an hard reset but I get an error message (102104.... if my memory is correct). Also tried...
  10. console update screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    console update screen: how do you switch from letters to numbers to enter code to the console update screen? thank you e5be35a4-e7e7-4d37-8074-954444a5c1e1