New update screen.. nice

Discus and support New update screen.. nice in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Aug 24, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

New update screen.. nice

/u/Jrocker23, Aug 24, 2019
  2. iancdavis Win User

what is the one thing that has made you the most ticked off about x1

A status percentage bar on updates for the console would be nice, instead of just a green screen.

Notification of when friends log on to their Xbox

An eject disc option on the dashboard

I'm happy with my Xbox One, just slight niggles really, but this is to be expected with new hardware and a new OS.
  3. Zero420override Win User

We need a new xbox home menu

The new home screen is of course nice. Just have to work all of the little bugs out.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Aganos is coming to Killer Instinct!

Whaou !!! Might need a new tv screen to see his full body :)

Nice,can't wait to move walls....
  5. Puma Kane Win User

new system update??

The update is very nice.

I love the new friends tab.
  6. helo1976 Win User

Day One Achievement Not Unlocking!

Any news/progess on this? Would be nice to have status update on this. :)
Thema:

New update screen.. nice

1. New update screen.. nice - Similar Threads - update screen nice

2. How do i find the console update screen code

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the console update screen code: The Original Thread was locked WHY???????? The Question was NEVER Answered by 6 Different Moderators...came and Asked Stupid questions but Never Gave a Answer. Please Answer the QUESTION Don't...
  3. System update does not work (black screen).

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update does not work (black screen).: I am doing the update, it will be checked and when it has finished checking yes update will take place from there my screen goes black and my Xbox sign flashes briefly and then goes out again...
  4. Xbox 360 update stopped screen - won't update manually

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update stopped screen - won't update manually: Hello. So I recently started using my xbox 360 again, haven't had any issues with my existing games. tonight I put in a game I've never played before and it required an update, I thought no big...
  5. Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen on xbox one on the new update when disc is in the tray.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. Enter Code from the console update screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enter Code from the console update screen: See other threads with the same question....none that solves my issue and the threads being closed because of the issue being revived by another thread. When closing threads, why not add the new...
  7. I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm alpha and just downloaded today's update. Can't get past this screen on my phone.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  8. black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.: twice after recent system update when i turn on my xbox one s it goes into a black screen (no xbox splash screen). the only fix i could find on the web was unplug the xbox and wait 10 seconds and...
  9. How do i find the console update screen code

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the console update screen code: That when im signing into my xbox app it ask for a code or for me to log in 311140ea-1c38-48e4-8f8d-20dd54d32ff5
  10. Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen

in XboX Insiders
    Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]