New update screen. very cool

Discus and support New update screen. very cool in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/bhrxz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bhrxz, Sep 27, 2019.

1. /u/bhrxz
    /u/bhrxz Guest

/u/bhrxz, Sep 27, 2019
  2. bayleydole Win User

Mounted Combat!?!?

I can't wait for this. I bought a new horse recently, along with already having Shadowmere, so this will be very cool.

Not to mention that it's unlikely that this update will bring along a bunch of new bugs.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Bungie's Destiny gets new details/images.

I seen this piece of artwork and thought it looked very cool

-

[View:http://cdn.medialib.oxm.co.uk/screens/screenshot_32203_thumb_wide940.jpg]
  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Attack Squadrons - another Star Wars title?

Cool!

Wouldn't mind a new RTS either... Force Commander, etc were very cool!
  5. BluSwirl Win User

Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

Very cool!
    Wut? Did I miss the memo or sumthin? Wut's very cool? That Scorpio looks "just right" or that the new console - SIGHT UNSEEN - is very cool? E3 can't come soon enough! Although, IMO, I have a "very cool" pool of funds waiting for excoriation. (Word of the
    week mhm! 馃槅)
  6. SpartanGamer216 Win User

Battletoads coming to Xbox

An updated Battletoads would be very cool. Hopefully they show more of it at E3 this year.
Thema:

1. New update screen. very cool - Similar Threads - update screen very

2. Black screen while doing an offline system update

in XBoX on Mobile
    Black screen while doing an offline system update: I am doing an offline system update. After the xbox prepares for the update off of the usb stick the screen turns black. Does any one know what that means? Or does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Pantalla de actualizaci贸n trabada -[Translation - Update screen locked]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pantalla de actualizaci贸n trabada -[Translation - Update screen locked]: Mi consola xbox one x comenz贸 con una actualizaci贸n obligatoria al prenderla, pero s贸lo se queda en el paso 2 de 3 y con un avance del 19% alguien sabe por qu茅? -[Translation - My xbox one x...
  4. Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360: I have purchased the used Xbox 360 and don't know which disc was used to update. Now, i am unable to go to dashboard also it just boots up with the below mentioned error screen. Also, i tried...
  5. How do I access the console update screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I access the console update screen?: I need a code there for the mobile app. f6a27e54-c853-4539-bac4-b621cf0322d7
  6. Stuck on Xbox update screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on Xbox update screen: [img] Been stuck on this screen for ages. The steps at the bottom left and percentage to the right above the bar aren鈥檛 there and it isnt loading at all. f52f42c3-6d8d-4ad4-9072-4262cd4c5333
  7. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  8. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  9. Unenroll from Omega ring due to updates and green screen problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Unenroll from Omega ring due to updates and green screen problems.: I'd like to unenroll and leave the preview, due to recent, daily updates getting stuck around 84/66 % and the so called "green screen of death" which I can get usually around by messing with the...
  10. Latest Alpha Insider update black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Insider update black screen: Last night I got a prompt to install the latest alpha update. I was watching a movie so I hit stay offline. This morning I went online, got the prompt again and installed the update. Now my...