New update screen. very cool

Discus and support New update screen. very cool in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/bhrxz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bhrxz, Sep 27, 2019.

1. /u/bhrxz
    /u/bhrxz Guest

/u/bhrxz, Sep 27, 2019
  2. bayleydole Win User

Mounted Combat!?!?

I can't wait for this. I bought a new horse recently, along with already having Shadowmere, so this will be very cool.

Not to mention that it's unlikely that this update will bring along a bunch of new bugs.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Bungie's Destiny gets new details/images.

I seen this piece of artwork and thought it looked very cool

-

[View:http://cdn.medialib.oxm.co.uk/screens/screenshot_32203_thumb_wide940.jpg]
  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Attack Squadrons - another Star Wars title?

Cool!

Wouldn't mind a new RTS either... Force Commander, etc were very cool!
  5. BluSwirl Win User

Phil Spencer Says He Played Some Games On An Early Scorpio Unit And The Console Looked Right!

Very cool!
    Wut? Did I miss the memo or sumthin? Wut's very cool? That Scorpio looks "just right" or that the new console - SIGHT UNSEEN - is very cool? E3 can't come soon enough! Although, IMO, I have a "very cool" pool of funds waiting for excoriation. (Word of the
    week mhm! 😆)
  6. SpartanGamer216 Win User

Battletoads coming to Xbox

An updated Battletoads would be very cool. Hopefully they show more of it at E3 this year.
Thema:

1. New update screen. very cool - Similar Threads - update screen very

2. black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screens on xbox one s startup after recent system update.: twice after recent system update when i turn on my xbox one s it goes into a black screen (no xbox splash screen). the only fix i could find on the web was unplug the xbox and wait 10 seconds and...
  3. How do i find the console update screen code

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the console update screen code: That when im signing into my xbox app it ask for a code or for me to log in 311140ea-1c38-48e4-8f8d-20dd54d32ff5
  4. Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate content screen is blank now after 9/27 update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalFark [link] [comments]
  5. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen

in XboX Insiders
    Just updated on Beta ring, nice new update screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  7. New update screen.. nice

in XboX Insiders
    New update screen.. nice: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  8. Console flashes screen after preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console flashes screen after preview update.: I just installed the newest update from the preview program and now my console is acting funny. It will turn on but the screen is blank for a few minutes and then flashes the home screen for a...
  9. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ?: On xbox one x. No support, skyrim se on screen it shows this image and word continue. Xbox one x appears on screen backend support update to continue, nothing happens, why not ? [img] [img]...
  10. SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen

in XboX Networking Hardware
    SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen: SR 300N: My Xbox says “time to update” an I can’t get off of the screen Hey sorry you're experiencing this issue. I would suggest you do a quick system reset also known as cache reset. You have to...