New update stopped xbox from working

Discus and support New update stopped xbox from working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new update finished over an hour ago and when I turn on my xbox it goes through the boot up phase with the green screen and then just turns to a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itzbradleey, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

1. New update stopped xbox from working

The new update finished over an hour ago and when I turn on my xbox it goes through the boot up phase with the green screen and then just turns to a black screen and I can't do anything. Is this happening to anyone else and any ideas how to fix it .

submitted by /u/itzbradleey
    [link] [comments]

/u/itzbradleey, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  2. GoldenGg Win User

No Sound Mixer

The headset adapter is an interesting idea, however, the two controllers are fairly new, with one of them ordered from Microsoft during the summer of 2019. They both worked fine until about 2 months. I replaced the headset with a new one, it worked for
    a few days, then stopped but it is not the headset that isn't working. The XBox One S does not show the volume adjustment bar. I am sure that must be the problem.

I have tried updating the firmware, but they both say that they have the latest update.
  3. x Cez x Win User

Controller/Headset

Update. Controller stops working when I unplug it from charging with the xbox too.

Pulled the battery from the back of the controller and re-turned on.

Still nothing.
  4. The Last Ewok Win User

XBOX Media Streaming from my windows 8 PC does not consistently populate my albums, artists, songs

Gotchya. So you say you have had it working before. Was that before or after the Dashboard Update? If after, were there any other changes made since it stopped working? Updates? New router? New PC?
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Gang Beasts is supposed to be out today

The Gang Beast team posted this on their twitter account a couple of weeks ago:

"Happy New Year! Miserable News! Unfortunately, we’re still working to fix a number of issues stopping us from opening Xbox One pre-orders from tomorrow. We’ll post more information with new pre-order and release dates as soon as we can, sorry for
    the wait"

Not sure if there was an update afterwards.
  6. o Cage o Win User

Play and charge kit problems!!!

Mines does the the same thing actually after the new update my headset stop working completely
Thema:

New update stopped xbox from working

1. New update stopped xbox from working - Similar Threads - update stopped working

2. Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device control stopped working after Sony Bravia 8.0 Update: Hello All, A couple of months ago my Sony Bravia TV (KD-43XF8505) had a large software update which moved it from version 7.0 to version 8.0. (Android TV). Since this update, device control on...
  3. headset port stopped working after controller update

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset port stopped working after controller update: earlier today updated one of my two design lab controllers (to 4.8.1908.0) and after update the headset port is no longer working is there a way to fix or do i wait for other update or what? i...
  4. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?: So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by /u/Snowstandards [link] [comments]
  5. XBox One Controller randomly stops working since update on 4/17

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller randomly stops working since update on 4/17: Hi. I have seen a lot of posts online about controllers not working, but none that seem specific to the behavior I am experiencing, which seemed to begin after an update on 4/17. About once a...
  6. Headset stopped working after Firmware update 3.1.1221.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset stopped working after Firmware update 3.1.1221.0: Hi, i have a custom made controller with the above referenced firmware. The headset has suddenly stopped working and is not recognized by the Xbox However, I have an older controller with a...
  7. Controllers stop working after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers stop working after update: After the last update my controllers don't work anymore. Tried wireless no respons Tried with cable no respons tested it with 2 different controllers Only the xbox lighting button still works....
  8. Battlefront 2 update today 13th Dec has stopped game from working .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 update today 13th Dec has stopped game from working .: During the last update (Obi Wan) the game stopped working as was stuck on the loading screen , I uninstalled then re-installed the whole game (taking 2 days to download the 70gb ) to get it...
  9. Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?: Since the recent windows 10 update, my Xbox app has stopped working. When i attempt to sign in all i get is a message saying, "You cannot be signed in right now please try again later. It's been...
  10. Kinect 2.0 stopped working after last system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 stopped working after last system update: I've got a problem with Kinect 2.0 on my XOS. After last system update my Kinect stopped working. I followed the troubleshooting steps but with no success. My console didn't recognize the sensor....