New update won’t play minecraft save file

Discus and support New update won’t play minecraft save file in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Trixnix1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. /u/Trixnix1
    /u/Trixnix1 Guest

Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem? Know a fix?

submitted by /u/Trixnix1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Trixnix1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. preston181 Win User

When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?
  3. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  4. Elohmn Win User

Remove game update.

Some DLC (most) will render a prior Game Save File inoperable if the DLC is not present. That is even if the DLC Content was not played, it will still be present on the Save File itself.

The Update itself should not persist after the Cache has been cleared along with any possible File Saved to the HDD. Some new Games Write the Update to the HDD User Partition and not the Cache itself. Have you checked for any new
    Save File and what Game is it?
  5. vSmokes Win User

Freezing in Minecraft 360

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?

Issues with your Xbox 360 console can often be resolved by removing temporary files and data from the system cache. The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages and gamer pictures of your friends.

Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove:

Your gamertag

Content that you have downloaded

Game files

Console software updates

Clearing the cache temporarily removes:

Previously downloaded game updates. You will be prompted to download these updates again the next time you try to play the games.

To clear the system cache

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage or Memory.

Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)

Select Clear System Cache.

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

I accidentally deleted my minecraft world

You may be able to recover it if you haven't played the game yet since it happened. Go to my games & apps and delete your minecraft save file, BUT ONLY ON THIS CONSOLE, NOT from everywhere. Then start Minecraft and sync your save file from the Cloud.
Thema:

1. New update won’t play minecraft save file - Similar Threads - update won’t play

2. Xbox One Console Update Won’t Download

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Console Update Won’t Download: Xbox One Console Update Won’t Download Hi! You will not lose anything, your data is saved in the cloud and synchronizes automatically, go easy! ;) 5de72b7d-33ea-435f-ac48-6dff1908940a
  3. Xbox controller won’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t update: I had issues connecting my controller wirelessly to my xbox one x. I had issues syncing it aswell. Even a cable connection didnt work. Eventually i power cycled the console and unpluged it. This...
  4. Xbox 360 won’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t update: Hey, my xbox 360 has been having trouble for quite a while now, I have the error code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570. Basically i cant update it and it doesn’t connect to xbox live. Anyone know how...
  5. Xbox FAT won’t turn on after update, can anyone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox FAT won’t turn on after update, can anyone help me?: I have a FAT console, it started updating and turned off during the update(as usual i guess), now it won’t turn on. I reached regional assistance and they said that if it wasn’t a FAT version i...
  6. Global Gamerscore won’t update correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Global Gamerscore won’t update correctly: Hello, i have a problem with my global gamerscore, before launch game i have 147415GS. 1000GS make a this game my gloabal is 148390GS where is the missed 25G? thx...
  7. Membership won’t update to console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Membership won’t update to console: Purchased gold for my 360 four days ago membership still not updating to console 46a787a2-5bd2-4223-8ab5-3d9aecb68f03
  8. So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So there’s a new update on modern warfare and I need help the Xbox won’t let me download my...: I need help on the modern warfare update it wont let me download the data pack 1 at all i tried and it sends me to the store but when in the store app it just says trouble loading in on and on and...
  9. Gamer picture won’t update

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer picture won’t update: Okay SO wow i hope all of you are healthy and safe because of whats going on right now, kinda scary ngl. Okay so, i go to the xbox app the update my gamer picture and everytime i try it says...
  10. My Call of duty modern warfare and fortnite won’t finish updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call of duty modern warfare and fortnite won’t finish updating: Both my Call of duty and fortnite are stuck on 100% and they both say ready to start but they dont work, pls fix this before i go and buy a ps4 8a9e8e6a-de11-49a0-a013-2971a90d9372