New update

Discus and support New update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; With the new update my headset doesnt work. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next update? Was sent by Xbox Support. thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InsaneYoloMan, Jan 7, 2019.

1. New update

With the new update my headset doesnt work. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next update? Was sent by Xbox Support.

thanks

:)

InsaneYoloMan, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

New update

1. New update - Similar Threads - update

2. Forza Horzizon 4 Save Game Overwritten ( I think ) on Xbox Cloud after windows update rollback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzizon 4 Save Game Overwritten ( I think ) on Xbox Cloud after windows update rollback: On 28/12/2018. Last month, day 28, I got the last Windows Update version 1809 build 17763 or something like that, since then I started having issues with my sound and issues with Forza Horizon 4,...
  3. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  4. xbox one insider offline update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one insider offline update: i have an xbox that has no working hdd so i replaced it with an ssd and because my xbox was in the xbox insider build (10.0.17763.4041) i need the osu file with that version can anyone please...
  5. Having trouble running update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble running update: Hi Everyone, I bought a used Xbox 360 with Kinect - I only bought it to play one game - Baller Beats - my daughter wants to use it to practice basketball. I hooked it up and connected to the...
  6. Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later: Not sure install games use internet data and why the xbox one doesnt have rest mode feature.Sorry for asking this alot.How do I get to play each game without the disc and how do I buy licence.I...
  7. Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]: [10.01.2019 16:00] Soeben ausgepackt: Neuer Elite-Controller. Zubehör-App gefunden. Erste Mitteilung: "Update erforderlich". Keinerlei weiterer Hinweis. ---[Mod Translation - [10.01.2019 16:00]...
  8. Controller won't detect headset after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't detect headset after firmware update: My model 1708 winter forces special edition controller worked fine until i updated the firmware. After i updated the firmware, it won't detect anything plugged in the headphone jack. Is it...
  9. Game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates: Trying to see if there is an update for original xbox games "Scar" and "Carve" for xbox 360 on xbox.com. Xbox 360 telling me there may be updates available at www.xbox.com/games but I cannot see...
  10. why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why dosnt the recent players list update on time or work?: so how are we supposed to report people or find some one when the recent players list donst update ever? or takes over a day? why have somthing that dosnt work? cff69d77-191e-4fa7-bff3-a3ad1b6fda15