New update

Discus and support New update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; With the new update my headset doesnt work. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next update? Was sent by Xbox Support. thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InsaneYoloMan, Jan 7, 2019.

1. New update

With the new update my headset doesnt work. Hopefully this can be fixed in the next update? Was sent by Xbox Support.

thanks

:)

InsaneYoloMan, Jan 7, 2019
  2. FullBrute198276 Win User

new update

Epox quit working for me a few weeks ago and I can't get it to work any suggestions?
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

New update

Never mind found out its new store Cortana and background music for in game
  4. Lion 0 82 Win User

new update

I have the same 458 problem they need to sort this asap
  5. mastergunz71 Win User

new update?

They need an update to undo all these other useless updates!
  6. skys7 Win User

new update?

Oh ok, glad I didn´t had that.
Thema:

New update

1. New update - Similar Threads - update

2. Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update: Will Microsoft ever bring back the original Xbox 360 bladed Dashboard From 2005 in a new dashboard update for the Xbox 360? 025cda03-6258-4d63-a59d-e18c72f5db3d
  3. Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path of Exile Update Won't Install (Xbox One): Until this latest update I've never had an issue with any update, but this update absolutely will not install. It won't even start, but it keeps popping up to tell me over and over again that it...
  4. Xbox One pad update and crash!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One pad update and crash!: Hi all. Just wanted to update the firmware of the gamepad, I plug the usb, launch the Xbox Accessories app on the PC aaaaaaaand CRASH ! No way to turn on the pad again...it's just dead! Any clue...
  5. Update Froze My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Froze My Xbox One: Got online and was told had a system update. Now I'm unable to make selections. I have tried turning it off and back on, leaving it unplugeed and letting it set and nothing has helped....
  6. probleme de mise a jour [update problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme de mise a jour [update problem]: bonjour, etant beta testeur j'ai un soucis de mise a jour, cette derniere a echoué et je ne peu pas faire la mise a jours hors ligne par cle usb car la mise a jours actuel de ma console est une...
  7. gamertag não atualiza os pontos[Translation-Gamertag does not update the dots]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertag não atualiza os pontos[Translation-Gamertag does not update the dots]: Olá, Alguns jogas não geraram conquista e não consta nem no True archievement. Por exemplo, a mais de ano terminei Diablo 3, algumas conquistas aparecem como concluídas mas a maioria não. ex....
  8. Update: Lollipop Chainsaw XBOX360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update: Lollipop Chainsaw XBOX360 backwards compatible: Update: I emailed a second request to the developer this morning. I never got a response on the first (January 2019). Here's a copy of my e-mail. The developers name and web address is listed...
  9. Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn): Hello, I've been playing fracry new dawn for the last couple weeks and a new update came out for the xbox one during that time. I put i back to later and played during a few days offline. Once I...
  10. Update stuck for Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update stuck for Division 2: My game update for the division 2 has been stuck at 12.2% for ages, it says updating, but there is no Internet speed shown and nothing is progressing. I have tried hard reseting, clearing the...