New update

Discus and support New update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My world is older than caves and cliffs update and i dont have copper and other things in mines. Would it be updated or do I need to start new world?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarioPunis, Jun 10, 2021.

1. DarioPunis
    DarioPunis Guest

New update

My world is older than caves and cliffs update and i dont have copper and other things in mines. Would it be updated or do I need to start new world?

:)

DarioPunis, Jun 10, 2021
  2. FullBrute198276 Win User

new update

Epox quit working for me a few weeks ago and I can't get it to work any suggestions?
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

New update

Never mind found out its new store Cortana and background music for in game
  4. Lion 0 82 Win User

new update

I have the same 458 problem they need to sort this asap
  5. mastergunz71 Win User

new update?

They need an update to undo all these other useless updates!
  6. skys7 Win User

new update?

Oh ok, glad I didn´t had that.
Thema:

New update

1. New update - Similar Threads - update

2. Xbox app for PC does not automatically update any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for PC does not automatically update any games: As the subject says, the Xbox app for Win10 does not ever automatically detect updates for games. Not only that, but since there is no manual update option that I can find, I have no way to update...
  3. Xbox 1 won’t updated Edge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 won’t updated Edge.: Hello. We are using Edge to use our Beachbody access. However, Recently once we log in to Beachbody from the edge browser, we get a notification that we need to update to the most current browser...
  4. Still haven’t gotten 16th of june eso update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven’t gotten 16th of june eso update: So, waited a but for the eso update to arrive that was supposed to come out the 16:th, but still nothing. Does this mean I just can’t play eso again or can something be done. And yes, tried...
  5. Minecraft won’t start up after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t start up after update: My Xbox 1 console updated Minecraft: Bedrock edition today, but after it finished it wouldn’t start up anymore. I tried restarting my console, I also tried Xbox assist and there seemingly wasn’t...
  6. Xbox Live Gold update won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold update won't work: Dear fellow Xboxers... I'm trying to update my current Xbox live gold sub. into a ultimate one, but I always get the same error, "Change region on the Microsoft Store", I have done all I could...
  7. Error Code on Xbox One X update: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90090007

in XboX Insiders
    Error Code on Xbox One X update: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90090007: Error Code on Xbox One X update: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90090007 Today i got my xbox and after i turn co sole on i got an system update... System 10.0.19041.5615 and im trying to update to...
  8. Status Code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F / Unable to update Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code 4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F / Unable to update Xbox 360 S: Ok, so I bought a brand new Xbox 360 that was never taken out of the box, and when I tried playing a Kinect game, I immediately ran into a problem. I had to update Xbox Live on the 360, and I...
  9. Problems after Xbox One S latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems after Xbox One S latest update: All of my previously purchased Games on disc have disappeared from my owned Library. My Digital owned downloads are all showing in my library along with all games associated with my Xbox Ultimate...
  10. I get "update in progress" when launching an app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get "update in progress" when launching an app.: Hi, Each time a launch an app like HBO Max, Disney, VUDU, etc, I get "Update in progress" and can only close. I check updates and nothing is available. I have cleared the cache twice and still no...