New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes

Discus and support New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The updates just got me confusing one after another, they keep changing unnessessary things like the layout of the dashboard, instead of really fixing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/irongamer5d, May 1, 2020.

1. New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes

The updates just got me confusing one after another, they keep changing unnessessary things like the layout of the dashboard, instead of really fixing something. so if anybody shares my thoughts we should do something to reach out to them.

submitted by /u/irongamer5d
    [link] [comments]

/u/irongamer5d, May 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. VitorSilveira Win User

Feedback Wanted: Thread List Redesign

well I just got in here, and I didn´t find that confusing at all, it´s all about adapting the new changes and see in what we can make it better.

but for a newcomer it´s all good for me.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Confused about the new update for Xbox Insiders

4. {Parity} Win User

Confused about the new update for Xbox Insiders

You should contact the insider support group for assistance with that.

Good Luck.
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Halo 4 Teaser Analysis

What confuses me is how his armor changed, how he got the jetpack, how he got the new pistol, when he didn't have them in Halo 3...

Also, how does the ship burn in space with zero oxygen?
  6. John Dowding Win User

RIP XBOX ONE

^ lol!, update didn't set the new console to Home, tried to,play AC::S and then it started banging on about my other console syncing, got confused, pressed the wrong button, bye bye over a weeks worth of AC gameplay! :(
Thema:

New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes

1. New updates got me confused about unnessessary changes - Similar Threads - updates got confused

2. Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone got issues downloading the new update for MOdern warfare: Stuck on 100% and wont budge 6826a7cf-c587-4756-a6dd-193a8c8cee98
  3. yesterday on the 14/2/20 while i was updating my xbox got bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    yesterday on the 14/2/20 while i was updating my xbox got bricked: yesterday while I was updating my xbox I went to the bathroom and when i came back it was shut off so i googled why this happend an got no anwers so i went here and am wondering if anything the...
  4. Just got the update and ran into this

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the update and ran into this: [IMG] submitted by /u/nickferg11 [link] [comments]
  5. Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?: [IMG] submitted by /u/VindictivePrune [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating: My controller was disconnecting in the middle of the game even though it had full battery. i was trying to see how i can fix it so i thought i should update the controller. But because my xbox...
  7. Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.: ? submitted by /u/MrMcGreenGenes [link] [comments]
  8. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  9. Gears 5 got deleted after updating Geforce Drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 got deleted after updating Geforce Drivers: I was playing Gears 5 then i quit to restart my computer and boom the game is gone. I am reinstalling now but the speed is like 0 B/s jump to 2.2M/s and then goes to 0 again. I've tried...
  10. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6